Props for the name..
2017-04-13 04:58:44 UTC
I don't know how the work is as a whole (though I have read some from
this creator that I like), but you gotta love the name:

http://tinyurl.com/llfsfzp

(TinyUrl to avoid giving it away -- destination is SFW)
2017-04-13 13:27:08 UTC
I don't know how the work is as a whole (though I have read some from
http://tinyurl.com/llfsfzp
(TinyUrl to avoid giving it away -- destination is SFW)
Ouch.
2017-04-13 18:48:05 UTC
I don't know how the work is as a whole (though I have read some from
http://tinyurl.com/llfsfzp
(TinyUrl to avoid giving it away -- destination is SFW)
Ouch.
Reminds me of the old "ground-level" comic strip,
[rot-13] YVAQN YBIRPENSG [/rot-13]

2017-04-14 01:04:46 UTC
I don't know how the work is as a whole (though I have read some from
http://tinyurl.com/llfsfzp
(TinyUrl to avoid giving it away -- destination is SFW)
Ouch.
Reminds me of the old "ground-level" comic strip,
[rot-13] YVAQN YBIRPENSG [/rot-13]
Kevin R
I have just brought myself closer to the terrible
irreversible knowledge of reading ROT13 without
mechanical assistance - which will leave me
unprotected from thé secrets therein... this
touch-screen interface and my choice of software
don't do cut-and-paste very well.

I think I heard that the now-emerging update of
Windows 10 includes a virtual touch-pad utility
that may be applicable to that.