speed of light was actually faster right
The Starmaker
2016-11-28 18:25:40 UTC
A new proposed experiment to test Einstein's concept of the speed of light traveling at a constant rate could turn the theory of relativity on its head.

In a new study two scientists report that they believe the speed of light was actually faster right when the big bang happened than it currently is.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/11/28/scientists-challenge-einsteins-theory-on-speed-of-light/21615688/

Since i'm the genuies here I can verify that Einstein's speed of light has always been wrong.

When Albert Einstein built the atomic bomb he thought it
was going to be a little bomb, ...it turn out much bigger than he
thought because he never knew what the 'speed' of light really was.

If yous don't get these numbers right...you could blow up the whole earth!

I'll go get a ruler and measure it myself...

i don't fukin trust you guys.

You are NOT to be trusted.
The Starmaker
2016-11-28 18:34:50 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/11/161125084229.htm

I look at E=mc2 and
I see that
enegry is mass and mass is energy..
but there is no reason why the
c2
speed of light should be there.

It's wrong.

It's just a ...fix.

There are a lot of stuff that travel faster than the speed of light..
'thought' travels faster than the speed of light.

The properties of thought are different than the properties of light.

I can see the light coming..
Yuri Kreaton
2016-11-28 19:16:48 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Since i'm the genuies here I can verify that Einstein's speed of light has always been wrong.
When Albert Einstein built the atomic bomb he thought it
was going to be a little bomb, ...it turn out much bigger than he
thought because he never knew what the 'speed' of light really was.
If yous don't get these numbers right...you could blow up the whole earth!
I'll go get a ruler and measure it myself...
i don't fukin trust you guys.
You are NOT to be trusted.
*light is slow*, in one nano second it goes only 1 foot.

it takes light 1 micro second to go only 1,000 feet

Stock market day traders are faster than that.
Yuri Kreaton
2016-11-28 19:35:15 UTC
test
.
2017-02-20 06:43:56 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
You are almost correct about light speed. E=mc2 doesn't define well enough. There are four equations to consider as per Okun.

Einstein falls apart because he based his assumption on his interpretation of the Michelson-Morley experiment.

The fact that the earth was either not rotating, synchronous with the all-pervading Aether or even moving at the speed of light with the Aether was never considered.

The Aether pervades throughout the universe as a superfluid vacuum excepting if one gets into a Reichian box. (Loading Image... )

Within there, should a torch be switched on, the light velocity can be seen to be zero since the Orgone energy within blocks-out the Aether due to the diagonal dielectric permittivity tensor not localised in space until detected.

This is hard to prove as any Wi-Fi et-alia comms taken inside will be blocked by the Faraday effect of the Reichian box metal+fabric layers. Cable connections will leak the Aether in so one has to abide by the veracity of the internal occupant.

As you most profoundly infer mv=m0/SQRT(1-v2/c2) must also be incorrect as if c=0 mv would be orthogonally complex at the surface of a Reimann sphere if Einstein had got it right like De-Broglie almost did.

Einstein found the non-Aether theory simpler and more elegant giving him much more dosh.

In solving your conundrum for you have you found the book I search for?
The Starmaker
2017-02-21 21:32:18 UTC
The Aether pervades throughout the universe as a superfluid vacuum excepting if one gets into a Reichian box. (http://www.orgonics.com/graphics/10plyorac2.jpg
what book are you refering too???