OT true - Tiangong-1 (天宮1号) Tracking
a425couple
2018-04-01 23:49:46 UTC
This is one of the tracking shows for the soon to
burn up Chinese space lab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yF3qRPoqw8

And, more than likely if you are viewing that,
other also interesting and valid options will
display on the youtube screen.

Wow! It's getting closer, it just dropped below
118 km!
a425couple
2018-04-01 23:55:18 UTC
On 4/1/2018 4:49 PM, a425couple wrote:
> This is one of the tracking shows for the soon to
> burn up Chinese space lab.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yF3qRPoqw8
>
> And, more than likely if you are viewing that,
> other also interesting and valid options will
> display on the youtube screen.
>
> Wow!  It's getting closer, it just dropped below
> 118 km!

It has just cleared Japan, heading South West,
towards the coast of Chile.
a425couple
2018-04-02 00:04:47 UTC
On 4/1/2018 4:55 PM, a425couple wrote:
> On 4/1/2018 4:49 PM, a425couple wrote:
>> This is one of the tracking shows for the soon to
>> burn up Chinese space lab.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yF3qRPoqw8
>>
>> And, more than likely if you are viewing that,
>> other also interesting and valid options will
>> display on the youtube screen.
>>
>> Wow!  It's getting closer, it just dropped below
>> 118 km!
>
> It has just cleared Japan, heading South West,
> towards the coast of Chile.

Actually, the altitude went up a bit, to 120 km,
but they are predicting re-entry in under 25 minutes.
a425couple
2018-04-02 00:41:39 UTC
On 4/1/2018 5:04 PM, a425couple wrote:
> On 4/1/2018 4:55 PM, a425couple wrote:
>> On 4/1/2018 4:49 PM, a425couple wrote:
>>> This is one of the tracking shows for the soon to
>>> burn up Chinese space lab.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yF3qRPoqw8
>>>
>>> And, more than likely if you are viewing that,
>>> other also interesting and valid options will
>>> display on the youtube screen.
>>>
>>> Wow!  It's getting closer, it just dropped below
>>> 118 km!
>>
>> It has just cleared Japan, heading South West,
>> towards the coast of Chile.
>
> Actually, the altitude went up a bit, to 120 km,
> but they are predicting re-entry in under 25 minutes.

Well, that time estimate was wrong.
It's past Montevideo, and headed North East over
the South Atlantic towards Africa.
Dorothy J Heydt
2018-04-02 01:40:22 UTC
In article <***@news4.newsguy.com>,
a425couple <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On 4/1/2018 4:55 PM, a425couple wrote:
>> On 4/1/2018 4:49 PM, a425couple wrote:
>>> This is one of the tracking shows for the soon to
>>> burn up Chinese space lab.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yF3qRPoqw8
>>>
>>> And, more than likely if you are viewing that,
>>> other also interesting and valid options will
>>> display on the youtube screen.
>>>
>>> Wow!  It's getting closer, it just dropped below
>>> 118 km!
>>
>> It has just cleared Japan, heading South West,
>> towards the coast of Chile.
>
>Actually, the altitude went up a bit, to 120 km,
>but they are predicting re-entry in under 25 minutes.

BBC says it's just fallen into the South Pacific.

2018-04-02 05:26:08 UTC
Yay! It missed everybody!
David DeLaney
2018-04-02 09:19:25 UTC
On 2018-04-02, Quadibloc <***@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:
> Yay! It missed everybody!

... Arthur Curry is shaking his fist and cursing at the surface far overhead.

Dave, code APEX VIOLET TANGO
2018-04-03 02:24:56 UTC
Quadibloc <***@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:

>Yay! It missed everybody!

One of the experts quoted in one of the articles I read said that
getting hit by a piece of it was ten million times less likely than
being hit by lightning this year.

Bast
2018-04-07 00:44:59 UTC
Dorothy J Heydt wrote:
> In article <***@news4.newsguy.com>,
> a425couple <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> It has just cleared Japan, heading South West,
>>> towards the coast of Chile.
>>
>> Actually, the altitude went up a bit, to 120 km,
>> but they are predicting re-entry in under 25 minutes.
>
> BBC says it's just fallen into the South Pacific.

If it crashed on April 1st,.....why is NASA still tracking it on SPACE.COM
(April 6th) ??????
https://www.space.com/32054-satellite-tracker.html

Seems the official story of the gubbernment, is not telling us the
truth,.....NO SURPRISE THERE
Dorothy J Heydt
2018-04-07 01:09:54 UTC
In article <pa94ad$e2f$***@dont-email.me>, Bast <***@nomail.invalid> wrote:

>Dorothy J Heydt wrote:
>> In article <***@news4.newsguy.com>,
>> a425couple <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Actually, the altitude went up a bit, to 120 km,
>>> but they are predicting re-entry in under 25 minutes.
>>
>> BBC says it's just fallen into the South Pacific.
>

>If it crashed on April 1st,.....why is NASA still tracking it on SPACE.COM
>(April 6th) ??????
>https://www.space.com/32054-satellite-tracker.html
>
>Seems the official story of the gubbernment, is not telling us the
>truth,.....NO SURPRISE THERE

More likely, nobody got around to taking the page down. They're
having budget problems like everybody else.

Bast
2018-04-08 20:25:28 UTC
Dorothy J Heydt wrote:
> In article <pa94ad$e2f$***@dont-email.me>, Bast
> <***@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>>

>> Dorothy J Heydt wrote:

>>> BBC says it's just fallen into the South Pacific.
>>

>> If it crashed on April 1st,.....why is NASA still tracking it on
>> SPACE.COM (April 6th) ??????
>> https://www.space.com/32054-satellite-tracker.html
>>
>> Seems the official story of the gubbernment, is not telling us the
>> truth,.....NO SURPRISE THERE
>
> More likely, nobody got around to taking the page down. They're
> having budget problems like everybody else.

Budget problems ,....MY A**
NASA has never had any accountablity, and are overpaid welfare recipients.