Connecting this thing up, commissioning it and making sure we can do physics with it.
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2017-03-02 18:36:17 UTC
"...making sure we can do physics with it."????

You mean, I hope this contraption works?

http://gizmodo.com/watch-a-large-hadron-collider-experiment-get-a-major-up-1792893998

I hope they installed Windows 10...

http://gizmodo.com/watch-a-large-hadron-collider-experiment-get-a-major-up-1792893998

Let me tell it like it is...

if the LHC verifies a theory, ...it doesn't work.
The Starmaker
2017-03-02 20:05:13 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
"...making sure we can do physics with it."????
You mean, I hope this contraption works?
http://gizmodo.com/watch-a-large-hadron-collider-experiment-get-a-major-up-1792893998
I hope they installed Windows 10...
http://gizmodo.com/watch-a-large-hadron-collider-experiment-get-a-major-up-1792893998
Let me tell it like it is...
if the LHC verifies a theory, ...it doesn't work.
"...making sure we can do physics with it."????

You can imagine the guy ask...

"Why was this machine built?"

"Oh, it was just a trick to get money."

"Does the machine work??"

"It got the money, didn't it?"

"No, I mean...can you do physics with it???"

"I don't know. It wasn't designed to do physics with it...it was designed to get money."

"Well, can you try ..Connecting this thing up, and making sure we can do physics with it????"
Bast
Is this the infamous "obamacare machine" we have all heard about ?
Notroll2016
2017-03-02 20:56:05 UTC
"The Starmaker" wrote in message news:***@ix.netcom.com...

"...making sure we can do physics with it."????

You mean, I hope this contraption works?

http://gizmodo.com/watch-a-large-hadron-collider-experiment-get-a-major-up-1792893998

I hope they installed Windows 10...

http://gizmodo.com/watch-a-large-hadron-collider-experiment-get-a-major-up-1792893998

Let me tell it like it is...

if the LHC verifies a theory, ...it doesn't work.

I believe a really great experiment would be to place Hagar in the middle of
it, turn it on, and see if the wheels on the bus still go 'round and 'round.
hanson
2017-03-02 21:31:54 UTC
Schweinehund <http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries> [2]
& keeps on crying for what is pointed out to him in link [2].