Terry Austin is in Love
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2017-03-04 19:32:15 UTC
As most of yous probably already know..is
that Terry Austin is gay.

What you probably didn't know is that
Terry Austin is in Love...with another fag from his high school days.

This is their song that they listening now together...under the moonlight.

(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby)
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop)
Hello stranger
(Ooh) It seems so good to see you back again
How long has it been?
(Ooh it seems like a mighty long time)
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby)
(Ooh) It seems like a mighty long time

Ohh, I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm so glad
(Ooh) You stopped by to say hello to me
Remember that's the way it used to be
Ooh, it seems like a mighty long time
Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby
Ooh, it seems like a mighty long time

(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby)
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby) Ohh..
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby)
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby) Ahh yes I'm so glad
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby)
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby) You're here again
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby)

Ohh, If you're not gonna stay
(Ooh) Please don't tease me
Like you did before
Because I still love you so
(Ooh) Although
It seems like a mightly long time
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby)
(Ooh) It seems like a mighty long time

(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby) Ohh,
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby) Ohh my my my my
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby)
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby)
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby) I'm so happy
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby)
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby) That you're here at last
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby)
(Shoo-Bop Shoo-Bop, my baby) Ohh...
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-03-04 19:37:40 UTC
Jealous, are you? That's OK, son. I have two pantlegs to hump. One
for you, the other for Little Tommie.

The Starmaker
2017-03-07 20:45:01 UTC
Post by Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
Jealous, are you? That's OK, son. I have two pantlegs to hump. One
for you, the other for Little Tommie.
The name terry austin is usually a black name...should I call you
Black???

nigger??
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-03-07 21:20:11 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
Jealous, are you? That's OK, son. I have two pantlegs to hump. One
for you, the other for Little Tommie.
The name terry austin is usually a black name...should I call you
Black???
Did you run out of lotion again? Tell Mommy to get you some more. She
knows how important it is for you.

The Starmaker
are you darker than Blue?
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-03-07 22:27:00 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
Jealous, are you? That's OK, son. I have two pantlegs to
hump. One for you, the other for Little Tommie.
"Terry Austin: like the polio vaccine, only with more
asshole."
The name terry austin is usually a black name...should I call
you Black???
Did you run out of lotion again? Tell Mommy to get you some
more. She knows how important it is for you.
are you darker than Blue?
I recommend a nice, smooth, soothing lilac scent, with healing
aloe, so the friction burns will heal.

The Starmaker
2017-03-09 18:42:50 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
Jealous, are you? That's OK, son. I have two pantlegs to
hump. One for you, the other for Little Tommie.
"Terry Austin: like the polio vaccine, only with more
asshole."
The name terry austin is usually a black name...should I call
you Black???
Did you run out of lotion again? Tell Mommy to get you some
more. She knows how important it is for you.
are you darker than Blue?
I recommend a nice, smooth, soothing lilac scent, with healing
aloe, so the friction burns will heal.
Is your mom black and your father white, or is your father black and
your mother white, or worse is your mother and father is black?

Then you're a real nigger. Cause everybody I know with a name like Terry
Austin are Black. So, you gotta be a nigger!

Should I call you Black??
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-03-09 18:16:23 UTC
Lilac scented, with aloe. Really.

And ask for more tissues. You're leaving stains on the carpet. Again.