A couple of very unimportant items ..
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2017-07-17 08:10:00 UTC
A couple of very unimportant items .. who I am.

What's going on here?
Where are we?
What are we?
Who are we?
Who are we?
None of us knows.
We don't know who we are.
We don't know where we are.
Each of us woke up one moment.
Here we were in the darkness.
How could that happen?
That's the question we asked ourselves.
A question with no answer.
Nameless things with no memory.
No knowledge of what went before.
No understanding of what is now.
No knowledge of what will be.
How long will we be here?
That's a very good question.
That's the best question of all.
But nobody knows the answer.

Maybe we're on another planet or maybe we're on a spaceship going to another planet.
Maybe we're all insane ..
An illusion.
We're dead and this is limbo.
We don't really exist.
We're dream figures from somebody else's existence.
Or we're each of us having a dream and everyone else is part of the other person's dream.
You call it, you can have it.
That's the one thing we have an abundance of Possibilities.
An infinite number of possibilities.

I don't know what it is a trick, a joke! Is there somebody watching us?
Are you watching us there, behind those curtains? Is this a test?
Are you trying to find out how much of this we can take before we turn into blathering idiots?
Is this some kind of a joke?
Whisper
2017-07-17 10:24:02 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
The answer is it doesn't matter.

John Cleese says almost everything means nothing, & the few things that
mean something don't mean that much at all.

I agree with him. A very wise man.

---
http://www.avg.com
The Starmaker
2017-07-17 21:05:00 UTC
Post by Whisper
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Slumped on the cold jailhouse floor,
her hair matted with blood and vomit,
the pitifully scrawny young woman shook
uncontrollably from the effects of
the previous night’s
alcohol and cocaine binge.

To a passing stranger,
the ravaged figure
wouldn’t have merited
a second glance.
Yet this wasn’t
just another destitute junkie –
she was the daughter of
John Clease.

much ado about nothing.
The Starmaker
2017-07-19 20:31:57 UTC
Post by Whisper
---
http://www.avg.com
I notice the above sig...

Somehow, avg can insert a sig into ones newgroup postings.

If one can insert a sig through an email process then...

that means *anyone* can insert a sig/etc into someone elses post.

Not only a sig, but maybe make the whole post...blank.

Everytime he post, he sees nothing.

There are those out there that believe that Usenet cannot be hacked..
but it's obvious that a backdoor, or a new way to hack someone else post exist.

You just need to know...how AVG does it.

What's the connection between Email and Usenet?

What is the key that unlocks the door to usenet postings????

A new UDP? I Love it! (as donald jr. would say)

I WANT IT! (as bill gates would say about apples new graphic display interface)
The Starmaker
Oh, if you know how it's done so even a script kiddie can do it just show me how to use bitcoin.
T Guy
2017-07-20 12:05:51 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
A couple of very unimportant items .. who I am.
What's going on here?
[snippage]
Post by The Starmaker
I don't know what it is a trick, a joke! Is there somebody watching us?
Are you watching us there, behind those curtains? Is this a test?
Are you trying to find out how much of this we can take before we turn into blathering idiots?
Well, they have at least one data point already by now.