The problem with Dinosaurs..
The Starmaker
2018-06-27 06:01:09 UTC
it wasn't an asteroid that killed them...

they simply were to 'big to walk'.

you got this big body and these little feet...it simply does not work.

I mean, come on..you see those fat people...some need a wheel chair to walk.

Dinosaurs didn't have wheel chairs.

The wheel wasn't invented yet...
Sylvia Else
2018-07-03 09:32:14 UTC
On 27/06/2018 4:01 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> it wasn't an asteroid that killed them...
>
> they simply were to 'big to walk'.

They'd been around for a very long time before the asteroid hit. Will
humans last as long?

Sylvia.
The Starmaker
2018-07-03 15:58:02 UTC

Are you talking about all 15 of them dinosaurs? I don't subscribe to your community ideas that a 2 inch bird a dinosaur...
Sylvia Else
2018-07-03 23:15:33 UTC
On 4/07/2018 1:58 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Sylvia Else wrote:
>>
>> On 27/06/2018 4:01 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>> it wasn't an asteroid that killed them...
>>>
>>> they simply were to 'big to walk'.
>>>

>> They'd been around for a very long time before the asteroid hit. Will
>> humans last as long?
>>
>> Sylvia.
>

> Are you talking about all 15 of them dinosaurs? I don't subscribe to your community ideas that a 2 inch bird a dinosaur...

Prior to the extinction event, they'd existed for well over 150 million
years.

Sylvia.
The Starmaker
2018-07-04 00:32:11 UTC

Do you mean there were 15 dinosaurs in a period of...150 million years????
Sylvia Else
2018-07-04 01:52:31 UTC
On 4/07/2018 10:32 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Sylvia Else wrote:

>>> Are you talking about all 15 of them dinosaurs? I don't subscribe to your community ideas that a 2 inch bird a dinosaur...
>>>

>> Prior to the extinction event, they'd existed for well over 150 million
>> years.
>>
>> Sylvia.
>

> Do you mean there were 15 dinosaurs in a period of...150 million years????

I don't know where you get the number 15 from.

Sylvia.
The Starmaker
2018-07-04 03:45:16 UTC
Sylvia Else wrote:

> On 4/07/2018 10:32 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Sylvia Else wrote:

> >> Prior to the extinction event, they'd existed for well over 150 million
> >> years.
> >>
> >> Sylvia.
> >

> > Do you mean there were 15 dinosaurs in a period of...150 million years????
> >

> I don't know where you get the number 15 from.
>
> Sylvia.

okay, go to the museum...
look at the big dinosaur exhibited there..

how many big dinosaurs are there?
The Starmaker
2018-08-12 18:40:00 UTC
palsing wrote:

> On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 11:00:36 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > I mean, come on..you see those fat people...some need a wheel chair to walk.
>
> Since when is using a wheelchair considered to be 'walking'?

"let your fingers do the walking"

when you're in a wheel chair...and the wheel chairs is moving..so are
your legs.

the faster you throw the person down the stairs in a wheel chair, the
faster their legs move.

a car, a wheel chair is an extension of your legs..

it moves or appears to move suggestive of walking.

if you got a wheel chair you got to pull one arm down on one wheel and
the other to move forward...

Look at me I'm walking...