The problem with Dinosaurs..
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2018-06-27 06:01:09 UTC
it wasn't an asteroid that killed them...

they simply were to 'big to walk'.

you got this big body and these little feet...it simply does not work.

I mean, come on..you see those fat people...some need a wheel chair to walk.

Dinosaurs didn't have wheel chairs.

The wheel wasn't invented yet...
Sylvia Else
2018-07-03 09:32:14 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
it wasn't an asteroid that killed them...
they simply were to 'big to walk'.
They'd been around for a very long time before the asteroid hit. Will
humans last as long?

Sylvia.
The Starmaker
Are you talking about all 15 of them dinosaurs? I don't subscribe to your community ideas that a 2 inch bird a dinosaur...
Sylvia Else
2018-07-03 23:15:33 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
it wasn't an asteroid that killed them...
they simply were to 'big to walk'.
They'd been around for a very long time before the asteroid hit. Will
humans last as long?
Sylvia.
Are you talking about all 15 of them dinosaurs? I don't subscribe to your community ideas that a 2 inch bird a dinosaur...
Prior to the extinction event, they'd existed for well over 150 million
years.

Sylvia.
The Starmaker
Do you mean there were 15 dinosaurs in a period of...150 million years????
Sylvia Else
2018-07-04 01:52:31 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
it wasn't an asteroid that killed them...
they simply were to 'big to walk'.
They'd been around for a very long time before the asteroid hit. Will
humans last as long?
Sylvia.
Are you talking about all 15 of them dinosaurs? I don't subscribe to your community ideas that a 2 inch bird a dinosaur...
Prior to the extinction event, they'd existed for well over 150 million
years.
Sylvia.
Do you mean there were 15 dinosaurs in a period of...150 million years????
I don't know where you get the number 15 from.

Sylvia.
The Starmaker
2018-07-04 03:45:16 UTC
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
it wasn't an asteroid that killed them...
they simply were to 'big to walk'.
They'd been around for a very long time before the asteroid hit. Will
humans last as long?
Sylvia.
Are you talking about all 15 of them dinosaurs? I don't subscribe to your community ideas that a 2 inch bird a dinosaur...
Prior to the extinction event, they'd existed for well over 150 million
years.
Sylvia.
Do you mean there were 15 dinosaurs in a period of...150 million years????
I don't know where you get the number 15 from.
Sylvia.
okay, go to the museum...
look at the big dinosaur exhibited there..

how many big dinosaurs are there?