[2017 Prometheus Award Finalists] Blade of p'Na by L. Neil Smith
2017-04-18 14:25:41 UTC
Blade of p'Na by L. Neil Smith

http://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/working-darkness-underground
My Livejournal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/james_nicoll
2017-04-18 15:58:05 UTC
Blade of p'Na by L. Neil Smith
http://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/working-darkness-underground
If Smith is getting worse at mysteries, what do you think of an early
one, _Their Majesties Bucketeers_? IIRC, it is eligible for your
"Because My Tears are Delicious to You" series of reviews.
‹-----------------------------------------------------
2017-04-18 16:24:23 UTC
Post by Robert Woodward
Post by James Nicoll
Blade of p'Na by L. Neil Smith
http://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/working-darkness-underground
If Smith is getting worse at mysteries, what do you think of an early
one, _Their Majesties Bucketeers_? IIRC, it is eligible for your
"Because My Tears are Delicious to You" series of reviews.
Is it? I seem to recall reading it while waiting for my then gf and future
ex-wife at a train station, which would put it no earlier than fall 1981.

Yeah, too late by five months.
My Livejournal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/james_nicoll