Before the big bang...an illustraation
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2018-07-07 19:19:38 UTC
If you want to know
how it looked
before the big bang..
an illustration of it
if you will..

it looks like
that painting
"Stary Night", or
a current photo
of Jupiter's clouds.

Before the big bang
you can see
Time
Gravity
Space
Energy
all in
clouds of swirls.

And beneath the fields of
swirling clouds..
it's filled with stars.

The Starmaker
2018-07-08 00:08:59 UTC
How are you going to think of a before time if there is no time yet?
Big Bang 0
where did you get the idea that time didn't exist before the big bang? Was it your tracher in the fourth grade? Could I see a picture of him? Probably stupid looking..
The Starmaker
2018-07-08 20:13:02 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
How are you going to think of a before time if there is no time yet?
Big Bang 0
where did you get the idea that time didn't exist before the big bang? Was it your tracher in the fourth grade? Could I see a picture of him? Probably stupid looking..
Look, I understand that you have 'charlatans' in your community that fill your mind with fraudalent ideas...
the only way they stay on top is if you follow their fake sciences.

They don't know the origin of time or the origin of gravity so they cover it up with a wall
that you're not suppose to pass.

They are ...charlatans!

It certaintly wasn't Einstein who said 'that time didn't exist before the big bang', (and he invented the big bang)...

so, you have to ask yourself, who was it?

What's his name? What does he look like? Who is the retard?

Show me a picture of him and I'll prove he's a crook.

Wats his name?

Somebody came up with the idea...and then..got others to back him up.

(even if the others have no idea, they still backed him up...which makes them crooks also.)

So, who is the originator of the idea that 'that time didn't exist before the big bang', and I'll prove he's just a charltan.

Wats his name?
The Starmaker
2018-07-09 00:30:22 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
His name is Timelessness...
Mitchell Raemsch
Okay, I understand...in all the commotion the name got lost in the groupthink crowd.

Maybe I can help narrow it down for you..

it had to be a guy who orginially said to the same effect
'that time didn't exist before the big bang'

maybe he said...the big bang came from nothing, or the universe came from...Nothing.

Either way, it all means the same thing..so, who originated the idea 'the universe came from nothing'?

Tell me his name and I'll prove he's just a charlatan.
b***@gmail.com
2018-07-10 00:12:53 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
WTF? Are you going on about? The idea you seem to be mis-representing is that as we regress the universe from its current state to the singularity supposed to be at its beginning, at some point the laws of physics begin to break down, and at the point of the singularity become completely undefined. This is a statement of fact. From this understanding, it is perfectly rational to say time in our universe began with the "big bang." But I've never known any serious cosmologist to claim evidence of conditions before the big bang. And if people who have devoted their lives to actually learning and researching this can't tell me, I kinda doubt you've got the answers.

And I think someone who presents no rational framework for his arguments, whose idea of scientific discourse seems to be, "Wats his name? Where's he at? Point him out to me and I'll kick his ass," is in no position to be calling others charlatans and crooks.
h***@gmail.com
2018-07-10 00:59:21 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
WTF? Are you going on about?
He's a troll.
He's also extremely stupid.
Greg Goss
2018-07-10 04:20:14 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Stuff
I kinda doubt you've got the answers.
It took you this long to get there?
Whisper
2018-07-09 07:30:46 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
How are you going to think of a before time if there is no time yet?
Big Bang 0
where did you get the idea that time didn't exist before the big bang? Was it your tracher in the fourth grade? Could I see a picture of him? Probably stupid looking..
I found a pic;

https://goo.gl/images/nAe8RZ

---
https://www.avg.com
Daniel60
2018-07-09 08:11:20 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
How are you going to think of a before time if there is no time
yet? Big Bang 0
where did you get the idea that time didn't exist before the big
bang? Was it your tracher in the fourth grade? Could I see a picture
of him? Probably stupid looking..
"tracher"?? What's that??
Daniel
The Starmaker
2018-07-09 18:21:58 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Starmaker
How are you going to think of a before time if there is no time
yet? Big Bang 0
where did you get the idea that time didn't exist before the big
bang? Was it your tracher in the fourth grade? Could I see a picture
of him? Probably stupid looking..
"tracher"?? What's that??
--
Daniel
I have too many keyboards...so on the keyboard I use is shifted to the left...if my typing finger
types the letter e, it presses the letter r where the letter e supposes to be.

There is an explanation for everything...only problem is it requires 'thinking' which members of
the scientific community are not accustomed to doing...

ask your leaders what you should be thinking..or not.

Who decides what you should learn in your textbooks? Is pluto a planet? Ask your leaders...
The Starmaker
2018-07-11 19:12:36 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
If you want to know
how it looked
before the big bang..
an illustration of it
if you will..
it looks like
that painting
"Stary Night", or
a current photo
of Jupiter's clouds.
Before the big bang
you can see
Time
Gravity
Space
Energy
all in
clouds of swirls.
And beneath the fields of
swirling clouds..
it's filled with stars.
The Starmaker
What you people don't seem to understand..is that

the big bang was the 'beginning' of Time...flowing forward.

Before the big bang there was no past (before) or future (after), no flow of time forward or backward.

In other words...it is very differcult to exist without a sense of a past, prest and future.

Time is existence.

No Before no existence, ...but you still had Time..it just didn't...flow.

The beginning was the beggining of time flowing...forwards.

There was no backwards..

You know wat they say...'never go back, always go forward.'
Daniel60
2018-07-12 09:03:05 UTC
The Starmaker wrote on 12/07/2018 5:12 AM:

<Snip>
Post by The Starmaker
Time is existence.
No Before no existence, ...but you still had Time..it just
didn't...flow.
... but Doctor Who tells me there was a time before The Big Bang!!
Daniel
The Starmaker
2018-07-13 16:56:11 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
The fact is...

the big bang is viewed...from the outside.

The universe, the earth, Time, gravity, even space can all be viewed from ...the outside.

The entire event of the big bang and everything from it and in it...can all be viewed from the outside.

But yous are all used to looking at everything from the inside...from...within.

The big bang occured...from within.

When are you people -- 'going to learn' -- How To view the universe and everything 'in it'....from the outside?

When?
The Starmaker
2018-07-14 07:15:23 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Time is part of existence.
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
No Before no existence, ...but you still had Time..it just didn't...flow.
Timeless God.
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
The beginning was the beggining of time flowing...forwards.
There was no backwards..
You know wat they say...'never go back, always go forward.'
The fact is...
the big bang is viewed...from the outside.
Only God sees it that way...
Don't you view the ocean...from the outside?