God Hacked the Universe
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2017-02-18 18:22:07 UTC
I don't know how He did it, but you gotta watch out for these Hackers.

In the beginning, God hacked the earth and the heavens.

He also got Trump elected..

what other miracles does God have in store for us?

If you're an atheist, i can get you into heaven, it's just takes a
little hacking...

if you're a girl, don't shave your leggs.

In the world of science...you
have a magnetic field
electromagentic field
gravitional fields
unified fields, etc..

but among all those fields is

The God Field.

The God Field is the consciousness of the universe.

You can touch the God Field here on earth...

just put your hand in the sky and wave back and forth...do you feel the
God Field?
The Starmaker
2017-02-19 20:42:11 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
In the world of science...you
have a magnetic field
electromagentic field
gravitional fields
unified fields, etc..
but among all those fields is
The God Field.
The God Field is the consciousness of the universe.
You can touch the God Field here on earth...
just put your hand in the sky and wave back and forth...do you feel the
God Field?
You heard of the God Particle, but have you heard of ...The God Field?

It is Godvational.

meaning, it is the consciousness of the universe, the Mind of God, nevermind the details..
The Starmaker
2017-02-23 01:55:29 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
In the world of science...you
have a magnetic field
electromagentic field
gravitional fields
unified fields, etc..
but among all those fields is
The God Field.
The God Field is the consciousness of the universe.
You heard of the God Particle, but have you heard of ...The God Field?
It is Godvational.
meaning, it is the consciousness of the universe, the Mind of God, nevermind the details..
All of yous have experienced The God Field... (even atheist)

You ever get the feeling there's something going on that we don't know about?

That's...

The God Field
b***@m.nu
2017-02-23 02:16:44 UTC
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 17:55:29 -0800, The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
In the world of science...you
have a magnetic field
electromagentic field
gravitional fields
unified fields, etc..
but among all those fields is
The God Field.
The God Field is the consciousness of the universe.
You heard of the God Particle, but have you heard of ...The God Field?
It is Godvational.
meaning, it is the consciousness of the universe, the Mind of God, nevermind the details..
All of yous have experienced The God Field... (even atheist)
You ever get the feeling there's something going on that we don't know about?
That's...
The God Field
You are a fucking moron, please cease your idiot postings to A.A. It
is the wrong group for that crap. You have no idea what the hell you
are even talking about
The Starmaker
2017-02-23 05:42:53 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I understand, ...it must be overwhelming to be surrounded by a field of consciousness that envelopes the whole universe, you get
that feeling..that God is around you all the time. It's tough being an atheist..
b***@m.nu
actually not believing in fairies causes no tension and stress.
The Starmaker
2017-02-23 18:19:59 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
The word "fairies" is just a simple term used in the old days to mean...God.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy

a species completely independent of humans or angels.

God is completely independent of humans or angels...it is the humans and angels who depend on God, ...the atheist are just....a confused species.

Remember, it is GOD that keeps your feet on the ground, not Gravity...but Godvational fields that keep you on the ground.

Gravity is just another word for...God.

Don't be fooled by the 'scientific community'...
https://exoplanets.nasa.gov/internal_resources/479/
The Starmaker
2017-02-23 18:56:38 UTC
I mean, don't you guys get it by now???

The 'scientific community' is at WAR with the 'religious community' because the

science guys want to take over the God business.

They want to run the show, they want you to worship them.

They are coming around now with the collection plate so you can give them money to go to Mars.

or some other stupid place..
Jeanne Douglas
2017-02-23 19:15:56 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Why?
--
JD

"May your winter feast be an orgy of delight"
-- The Big Furry, Late Show with Stephen
Colbert
The Starmaker
2017-02-23 21:42:39 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Because, atheist have this feeling that there's something going on that we don't know
about...and that feeling is God. God watching you, God touching you, God feeling you...God surrounded you like
water surrounding a fish...does a fish knows he's wet????
The Starmaker
2017-02-23 23:09:44 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
In the world of science...you
have a magnetic field
electromagentic field
gravitional fields
unified fields, etc..
but among all those fields is
The God Field.
The God Field is the consciousness of the universe.
You heard of the God Particle, but have you heard of ...The God Field?
It is Godvational.
meaning, it is the consciousness of the universe, the Mind of God, nevermind the details..
All of yous have experienced The God Field... (even atheist)
You ever get the feeling there's something going on that we don't know about?
That's...
The God Field
you see...

sometimes God acts like a particle..

and sometimes God acts like a wave.

A Godvational wave...

Why do you think they say..."God is the Light"?

How long have they been saying..."God is the Light"??

I would say way before Science was invented..before Science knew what Light was...(i'm not sure if they even know now...they seem to be uncertain about..EVERYTHING)

(they even invented an a Uncertain theory because they are sooooo uncertain about everything)
The Starmaker
2017-02-24 08:11:21 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
In the world of science...you
have a magnetic field
electromagentic field
gravitional fields
unified fields, etc..
but among all those fields is
The God Field.
The God Field is the consciousness of the universe.
You heard of the God Particle, but have you heard of ...The God Field?
It is Godvational.
meaning, it is the consciousness of the universe, the Mind of God, nevermind the details..
All of yous have experienced The God Field... (even atheist)
You ever get the feeling there's something going on that we don't know about?
That's...
The God Field
you see...
sometimes God acts like a particle..
and sometimes God acts like a wave.
A Godvational wave...
In other words...

God is the single universal force where all the other forces of nature
come from.

In other words...

you take all the forces of nature and put them together..they form a
single force of nature called..

the God field, a single unified universal force.