spooky at a distance
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2017-07-04 07:25:32 UTC
spooky at a distance
was Einstein's way to describe
'thought travels faster than the speed of light.'

In other words...

anything that travels faster than
the speed of light is...spooky.

synonyms: eerie, sinister, ghostly, uncanny, weird, unearthly, mysterious; frightening, spine-chilling, hair-raising;
informalcreepy, scary, spine-tingling,
uncanny, sinister, ghostly, unnatural, unearthly, supernatural, otherworldly; strange, abnormal, odd, weird, freakish;
creepy, scary, spooky, freaky, frightening;
bone-chilling, spine-chilling, hair-raising, blood-curdling, terrifying

1.
(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

spooky really means....'I fuckin told you nothing travels faster than the speed of light!'
The Starmaker
2017-07-04 17:18:48 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
spooky at a distance
was Einstein's way to describe
'thought travels faster than the speed of light.'
In other words...
anything that travels faster than
the speed of light is...spooky.
synonyms: eerie, sinister, ghostly, uncanny, weird, unearthly, mysterious; frightening, spine-chilling, hair-raising;
informalcreepy, scary, spine-tingling,
uncanny, sinister, ghostly, unnatural, unearthly, supernatural, otherworldly; strange, abnormal, odd, weird, freakish;
creepy, scary, spooky, freaky, frightening;
bone-chilling, spine-chilling, hair-raising, blood-curdling, terrifying
1.
(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.
spooky really means....'I fuckin told you nothing travels faster than the speed of light!'
There is a connection between 'spooky at a distance' and the 'atomic bomb', do you know what the connection is????

(of course you don't, but i'm asking just in case by some miracle there is another genuies out there besides me, which i doubt..it would be spooky)

There is a connection between 'spooky at a distance' and the 'atomic bomb', do you know what that connection is?

(of course you don't, but i'm asking....
The Starmaker
2017-07-06 19:16:26 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Albert Einstein got upset/angry/wantedtokillhim at Niels Bohr because Niels Bohr squealed to everybody that Albert Einstein was building an atomic bomb.

So, from then on he said Niels Bohr is a spooky guy with spooky ideas.

Here are some quotes from Niels Bohr on Albert Einstein idea for an atomic bomb:

"the energy in a cup of water could blow a fifty-thousand ton battleship one foot out of the sea."

an explosion that would make the forces of TNT or high-power bombs seem like firecrackers

Einstein said:

"...that extremely power-

ful bombs of a new type may thus be constructed. A single bomb of this

type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory." --Albert Einstein

excerpt from:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-Built-The-Atomic-Bomb.html