Science School
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2017-04-09 20:03:27 UTC
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GERMANY_JEWISH_CAMPUS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-09-05-11-10

If you disagree with the science professor, ...you're anti-semitic. It's Jewish Science!

For example: 'Nothing travels faster than the speed of light' is jewish science. Not even a 'thought experiment' are
allowed to think in terms of anything traveling faster than the speed of light.

If you think past 99.99999 percent of light speed, it's "Anti-Semitism,", am I correct?

At least Albert Einstein would say "that is Correcto" How do you say "corrector" in a jewish campus?? my german is not too guten...

(i learned german from reading comic books) Acktoon, acktoon...mac schnell. you kaput. dumkoff.

Associated Press
The Starmaker
2017-04-09 20:33:07 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
""'Teichtal says he wants the Jewish campus to be open to everyone.

"It should become a place where Jews and non-Jews can come together and meet," he said.'""

quote from Mein Kampf:

"That gentleman [the rector] assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting."

[the rector]
person in charge of a campus.

""Everyone in Europe talks about fears and uncertainties, we're talking about going forward," said the 44-year-old orthodox rabbi,
looking across the large empty plot where a few containers have been set up as a temporary extension of Chabad's kindergarten."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GERMANY_JEWISH_CAMPUS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-09-05-11-10

Those "few containers" are ...an act of WAR. The kindergarten shouldn't even be there....

I guess they are...asking for it, ...again.

They say "Never Again", I say...never again.

The Starmaker
Robert Bannister
2017-04-11 02:10:02 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GERMANY_JEWISH_CAMPUS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-09-05-11-10
If you disagree with the science professor, ...you're anti-semitic. It's Jewish Science!
For example: 'Nothing travels faster than the speed of light' is jewish science. Not even a 'thought experiment' are
allowed to think in terms of anything traveling faster than the speed of light.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts"
Albert Einstein
--
Robert B. born England a long time ago;
Western Australia since 1972
Paul Colquhoun
2017-04-11 07:39:20 UTC
On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 10:10:02 +0800, Robert Bannister <***@clubtelco.com> wrote:
| On 10/4/17 4:03 am, The Starmaker wrote:
|> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GERMANY_JEWISH_CAMPUS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-09-05-11-10
|>

|> If you disagree with the science professor, ...you're anti-semitic. It's Jewish Science!
|>

|> For example: 'Nothing travels faster than the speed of light' is jewish science. Not even a 'thought experiment' are
|> allowed to think in terms of anything traveling faster than the speed of light.
|
| "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts"
| Albert Einstein

All that speculation about tachyons must never have happened...

|> If you think past 99.99999 percent of light speed, it's "Anti-Semitism,", am I correct?

As usual, the answer is "No".
--
Reverend Paul Colquhoun, ULC. http://andor.dropbear.id.au/
Asking for technical help in newsgroups? Read this first:
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
2017-04-11 13:06:02 UTC
Post by Robert Bannister
Post by The Starmaker
If you disagree with the science professor, ...you're anti-semitic. It's Jewish Science!
“Jewish science” is a term that the Nazis used to discredit Jewish
scientists just because they were Jews.
Post by Robert Bannister
Post by The Starmaker
For example: 'Nothing travels faster than the speed of light' is jewish
science. Not even a 'thought experiment' are allowed to think in terms of
anything traveling faster than the speed of light.
Delusional, anti-semitic nonsense.

Delusional, because the “Starmaker” troll actually thinks he knows science
when he has not the shadow of a trace of a clue about it.

Anti-semitic, because he thinks his utter lack of understanding of science
has anything to do with the fact that it was someone from a Jewish family
(*non-religious* Ashkenazi, BTW) who first proposed the concepts that he is
unable or unwilling to understand.

Nonsense, because he is completely missing the point, which is:

Einstein did his all thought experiments *based on prior experimental
evidence*.

Regarding light, it is really very simple:

How can and how do we get information about events in the first place?
Primarily by light; in general, electromagnetic radiation. Either emitted
originally from there (e.g., stars) or reflected back from there (e.g.,
planets and moons). So the speed of light and the *experimental fact* that
it is limited and the same for all inertial observers, do matter. For
example, you will not realize that the Sun does not longer exist before
about 8 minutes later than it ceased to exist there, because it takes that
time for the information of that event to travel to you. IOW, your Now
*here* is different from the Now *closer to the Sun*; doubly so if the Sun
were considerably moving away from you or towards you.
Post by Robert Bannister
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts"
Albert Einstein
He never said that.

<https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein#Misattributed>
Post by Robert Bannister
Post by The Starmaker
If you think past 99.99999 percent of light speed, it's "Anti-Semitism,", am I correct?
At least Albert Einstein would say "that is Correcto"
He would not. For two reasons: One, the word „Correcto“ does not exist in
German. Two, contrary to hateful people like you, Einstein has never
confused his zionism with his work in physics. He was smarter than that, a
lot smarter than you are able to give him credit for, projecting your own
inability and insecurity.
Post by Robert Bannister
Post by The Starmaker
How do you say "corrector" in a jewish campus??
What does that even mean? Were you thinking of English “co-rector”?
Then it is „Korektor“ or „Co-Rektor“ (“assistant director”
„stellvertretender Rektor“) in German.

“corrector” (one who makes corrections) would be „Korrektor“ (in general) or
(in the case of a work of literature) „Lektor“ instead.
Post by Robert Bannister
Post by The Starmaker
my german is not too guten...
(i learned german from reading comic books)
One would never have thought…
Post by Robert Bannister
Post by The Starmaker
Acktoon, acktoon...mac schnell. you kaput. dumkoff.
I am German. This gerberish™ certainly is not.
--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2
2017-04-12 15:14:43 UTC
Post by Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
Post by The Starmaker
If you disagree with the science professor, ...you're anti-semitic. It's
Acktoon, acktoon...mac schnell. you kaput. dumkoff.
I am German. This gerberish™ certainly is not.
If it is "comic book German," it is only gerberish if the,
sadly, late Steve Gerber wrote it. :) & :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Gerber