The Flowers of Vashnoi: An Ekaterin Vorkosigan Novella by Lois Macmaster Bujold was Re: _Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen (Vorkosigan Saga)_
Michael R N Dolbear
2018-04-29 21:55:23 UTC
I'm trying to figure out how this book could have been out for two years
before I heard about it...
You were looking for Louis Bujold?
Have you also missed these?
Penric's Demon: Penric & Desdemona Book 1
Penric and the Shaman: Penric & Desdemona Book 2
Penric's Fox: Penric and Desdemona Book 3
Penric's Mission: Penric & Desdemona Book 4
Mira's Last Dance: Penric and Desdemona Book 5
The Prisoner of Limnos (Penric & Desdemona Book 6
There is a mailing list and Lois blogs on Goodreads.
The Flowers of Vashnoi: An Ekaterin Vorkosigan Novella by Lois Macmaster
Bujold

Her Ladyship (LMB) just announced it on her blog:

e-publication probably in late May.

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/16734418-the-flowers-of-vashnoi-bloom-in-may

In the comments, she places it a few months after Captain Vorpatril's
Alliance, although that story does not figure into this.
Mike D
1***@compuserve.com
2018-04-30 19:23:49 UTC
Post by Michael R N Dolbear
The Flowers of Vashnoi: An Ekaterin Vorkosigan Novella by Lois Macmaster
Bujold
e-publication probably in late May.
I like the idea of an Ekaterin Vorkosigan Novella. But the one I really want is the missing 80 pages of _Diplomatic Immunity_ where Ekaterin truly discovers the power in the name "Lady Vorkosigan" and Saves the Babies (not to mention Miles) and we got nothin' whatsoever. Needs a POV shift, that's all.

JimboCat
--
"But they were old school lead and steel jackets not modern armor piercing and had little effect on the powered metamaterial super dense long chain polymer coated polar aligned nanotubes the new suits were made of." [Travis S. Taylor]