[because my tears are delicious to you] The Bladerunner by Alan E. Nourse
2018-07-01 14:31:32 UTC
The Bladerunner by Alan E. Nourse

https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/villain-by-the-devils-law
2018-07-01 17:21:39 UTC
On 2018-07-01 8:31 AM, James Nicoll wrote:
> The Bladerunner by Alan E. Nourse
>
> https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/villain-by-the-devils-law

The impression I got is that only the poor were being subjected to this
eugenics program...which of course makes sense. The poor were always
the targets of any forced eugenic program that was on the table.
h***@gmail.com
2018-07-02 01:09:35 UTC

Well the poor or the different
David Johnston
2018-07-02 01:45:17 UTC
On 2018-07-01 7:09 PM, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 3:21:43 AM UTC+10, David Johnston wrote:
>> On 2018-07-01 8:31 AM, James Nicoll wrote:
>>> The Bladerunner by Alan E. Nourse
>>>
>>> https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/villain-by-the-devils-law
>>>

>> The impression I got is that only the poor were being subjected to this
>> eugenics program...which of course makes sense. The poor were always
>> the targets of any forced eugenic program that was on the table.
>
> Well the poor or the different

The different and affluent didn't find themselves sentenced to
sterilization.
h***@gmail.com
2018-07-02 04:10:08 UTC
On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 11:45:20 AM UTC+10, David Johnston wrote:
> On 2018-07-01 7:09 PM, ***@gmail.com wrote:

> >> The impression I got is that only the poor were being subjected to this
> >> eugenics program...which of course makes sense. The poor were always
> >> the targets of any forced eugenic program that was on the table.
> >
> > Well the poor or the different
> >

> The different and affluent didn't find themselves sentenced to
> sterilization.

Might want to check up on Nazi Germany...
Also note that institutionalized people from rich families weren't necessarily exempt.
Dimensional Traveler
2018-07-02 18:50:37 UTC
On 7/1/2018 6:09 PM, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 3:21:43 AM UTC+10, David Johnston wrote:
>> On 2018-07-01 8:31 AM, James Nicoll wrote:
>>> The Bladerunner by Alan E. Nourse
>>>
>>> https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/villain-by-the-devils-law
>>>

>> The impression I got is that only the poor were being subjected to this
>> eugenics program...which of course makes sense. The poor were always
>> the targets of any forced eugenic program that was on the table.
>
> Well the poor or the different

Ask any third or fourth generation inherited wealth and they'll tell you
the poor ARE different. :P