_Ancillary Mercy (Imperial Radch)_ by Ann Leckie
2018-07-29 00:37:11 UTC
_Ancillary Mercy (Imperial Radch)_ by Ann Leckie

https://www.amazon.com/Ancillary-Mercy-Imperial-Radch-Leckie/dp/0316246689/

Book number three of a three book space opera series. I read the well
printed and bound trade paperback. I do not know if there will be any
more books in the series but it does seem to be finished.

I have finally gotten used to the female pronouns and noun for
describing all people. I understand a little bit more about the Radch
empire of thousands of planets with the cloned emperors group mind that
has forked and causing severe problems. And the fact that the empire is
really run by the various artificial intelligences using human bodies is
getting a little too close to the Borg manner of things.

My rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars (390 reviews)

Lynn
-dsr-
2018-07-29 02:10:33 UTC
_Ancillary Mercy (Imperial Radch)_ by Ann Leckie
https://www.amazon.com/Ancillary-Mercy-Imperial-Radch-Leckie/dp/0316246689/
Book number three of a three book space opera series. I read the well
printed and bound trade paperback. I do not know if there will be any
more books in the series but it does seem to be finished.
There's another book in the same universe, but it doesn't have
much Raadch in it.
Post by Lynn McGuire
I have finally gotten used to the female pronouns and noun for
describing all people. I understand a little bit more about the Radch
empire of thousands of planets with the cloned emperors group mind that
has forked and causing severe problems. And the fact that the empire is
really run by the various artificial intelligences using human bodies is
getting a little too close to the Borg manner of things.
I think most of the Raadchai are upset about it by the end of the trilogy.

-dsr-