SF predicts Mercedes Lackey!
2017-04-03 20:47:54 UTC
"Don't tell me," Malone said. "It's a telepathic horse, isn't it? Tom,
I just don't think I could stand a telepathic horse."
--Brain Twister, Randall Garrett and Laurence Janifer.
Bill Gill
2017-04-04 13:12:36 UTC
"Don't tell me," Malone said. "It's a telepathic horse, isn't it? Tom,
I just don't think I could stand a telepathic horse."
--Brain Twister, Randall Garrett and Laurence Janifer.
Originally printed under the name Mark Phillips, at least that
is the one I have.

Bill
T Guy
2017-04-04 13:32:07 UTC
Post by Bill Gill
Post by David Johnston
"Don't tell me," Malone said. "It's a telepathic horse, isn't it? Tom,
I just don't think I could stand a telepathic horse."
--Brain Twister, Randall Garrett and Laurence Janifer.
Originally printed under the name Mark Phillips, at least that
is the one I have.
If Mark Phillips can telepathically link with horse, it would explain his success in the world of equestriana.