Alice Grove: How long can you breathe ?
2017-04-04 17:20:46 UTC
Alice Grove: How long can you breathe ?
http://www.alicegrove.com/image/159157247154

So the three super soldiers do not need space suits. I wonder how long their internal oxygen will last (David Weber's Dahak series
has humans with six hours of oxygen in their stomach). And the body armor is cool. And Gavia has a laser. And I wonder how long
the plastic ? space suits have oxygen for ?

2017-04-06 21:21:32 UTC
Alice Grove: How long can you breathe ?
http://www.alicegrove.com/image/159157247154
So the three super soldiers do not need space suits. I wonder how long their internal oxygen will last (David Weber's Dahak series
has humans with six hours of oxygen in their stomach). And the body armor is cool. And Gavia has a laser. And I wonder how long
the plastic ? space suits have oxygen for ?
Lynn
And I also note that Alice's and Sedna's armor suits are white with blue highlights. But Mr. Church's armor is black with red
highlights. Was he a different faction ?

2017-04-07 04:35:00 UTC
Alice Grove: How long can you breathe ?
http://www.alicegrove.com/image/159157247154
So the three super soldiers do not need space suits. I wonder how long
their internal oxygen will last (David Weber's Dahak series
has humans with six hours of oxygen in their stomach). And the body armor
is cool. And Gavia has a laser. And I wonder how long
the plastic ? space suits have oxygen for ?
Lynn
And I also note that Alice's and Sedna's armor suits are white with blue
highlights. But Mr. Church's armor is black with red
highlights. Was he a different faction ?
I don't remember a page where Sedna was wearing armor (I am certain that
is Alice in the current page -- it was Sedna's RIGHT shoulder that was
crunched and the individual in the white armor is leading with her right
arm).
Anthony Nance
2017-04-07 11:44:13 UTC
Alice Grove: How long can you breathe ?
http://www.alicegrove.com/image/159157247154
So the three super soldiers do not need space suits. I wonder how long their internal oxygen will last (David Weber's Dahak series
has humans with six hours of oxygen in their stomach). And the body armor is cool. And Gavia has a laser. And I wonder how long
the plastic ? space suits have oxygen for ?
Lynn
And I also note that Alice's and Sedna's armor suits are white with blue highlights. But Mr. Church's armor is black with red
highlights. Was he a different faction ?
Lynn
Do we know the laser source yet? It could be Sedna.

I'm curious what means of propulsion Alice[1] has, too.
Tony
[1] Well, I'm assuming it's Alice. As Robert mentioned, we haven't
seen Senda in armor yet, and Sedna's right arm was still injured
as well.
Carl Fink
2017-04-07 13:16:26 UTC
Post by Anthony Nance
[1] Well, I'm assuming it's Alice. As Robert mentioned, we haven't
seen Senda in armor yet, and Sedna's right arm was still injured
as well.
I'm assuming Sedna's arm healed a while back, and she's playing possum. I do
think that's Alice in the current page.
--
Carl Fink ***@nitpicking.com

Stupid mistakes you can correct!