New NASA Planet Hunter May Find 10,000 Alien Worlds in Just Two Years
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2018-09-11 06:21:12 UTC
NASA's newest planet-hunting telescope is hard at work gathering its
first data — but just how many planets might it hunt down?
According to new estimates put together by scientists on the team
behind the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite, or TESS, the
instrument should identify about 10,000 planets in its two-year
mission; 3,500 of them should be smaller than Neptune, the mission's
focus. And if the telescope can stay at work longer than its current
plan, those numbers will only go up.[...]
https://www.space.com/41414-how-many-exoplanets-will-tess-discover.html
--
Eduardo
-------

Why not call it "E.T. Worlds"?

or "little green men worlds"

Alien sounds....too alien.

What happens when an alien from a alien world arrives on earth, is he an illegal alien?

Stupid NASA spends all day trying to come up with new names for rocks.
Chris M. Thomasson
2018-09-11 06:28:42 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Imvvvho, for somebody to just need to prove that we are not the only
ones out there, is just moronic in nature. Of course we are NO alone.
The Starmaker
no habla esplonet????
Chris M. Thomasson
Simple: We are not alone.
The Starmaker
2018-09-11 17:11:13 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
No, you're not alone..your girlfried is the alien from another planet.

Take a good look at her..

look at her face
or what appears
to be
a face..

it's actually
a covering
a mask
peal
that covering
and you will find
the alien from
another planet
staring
right back at you..

laughing at you.

Because
the cover
is
just
an illusion

Put the
cover
back on

and she
smiles.

It smiles...
Chris M. Thomasson
2018-09-11 20:21:27 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
lol. I just think there are other beings in the universe. That's all. No
proof, just a hunch. ;^)

[...]
The Starmaker
2018-09-11 20:54:08 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Your girlfriend
is a reminder...
that,
You Are Alone.

peel the covering...

look behind the illusion..

look behind the mask...

it's a machine.

You
Are
Alone.
Chris M. Thomasson
lol.
The Starmaker
2018-09-12 17:44:54 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
Post by The Starmaker
NASA's newest planet-hunting telescope is hard at work gathering its
first data — but just how many planets might it hunt down?
According to new estimates put together by scientists on the team
behind the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite, or TESS, the
instrument should identify about 10,000 planets in its two-year
mission; 3,500 of them should be smaller than Neptune, the mission's
focus. And if the telescope can stay at work longer than its current
plan, those numbers will only go up.[...]
https://www.space.com/41414-how-many-exoplanets-will-tess-discover.html
--Â
Eduardo
-------
Alt119 - Alternate News
www.alt119.net - Art Culture Lusophony
"Alien Worlds"???? What happen, did the word "Exoplanet" sounds to
hard to understand?
Why not call it "E.T. Worlds"?
or "little green men worlds"
Alien sounds....too alien.
What happens when an alien from a alien world arrives on earth, is
he an illegal alien?
Stupid NASA spends all day trying to come up with new names for rocks.
Imvvvho, for somebody to just need to prove that we are not the only
ones out there, is just moronic in nature. Of course we are NO alone.
no habla esplonet????
Simple: We are not alone.
NASA is trying to find other planets we can invade, exploit, remove all
valuable resources, and turn it into a managed fee based garbage dump
for the universe. Google has rights to sell those Aliens cable TV and
cellphones (if they have hands)
Not such a bad idea. Of course for many years now, I have long been a
proponent of using Alabama as the spot to dump all garbage and nuclear
waste.
It would give people in Alabama something to do, beyond throwing the
empty beer cans out the front door of the trailer while watching old
video tapes.
and they wouldn't mind the nuclear waste either, they already have lots
of mutants running around down there in the woods.
A lot of important people share my views (some of them even in
Alabama). But a planetary garbage dump would have distinct advantages.
Aliens would be much more likely to be able to be stupified by
cellphones than some of what lives in the Alabama backwoods.
most likely Aliens will love cellphones with those tasty lithium
batteries in thar, and its glowing screen and ring tones when they
assimilate it.
Aliens will love their plan from T-Mobil, $200 smartphone, $550/month,
free data upto 1 MBbit, auto-renewal, cannot cancel, insurance $300 per
phone, free NSA tracking.
Aliens from another planet would only be interested in ...your women, not whats on Youtube.

They want to eat your sister..
Peter Trei
2018-09-11 12:43:43 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
What happens when an alien from a alien world arrives on earth, is he an illegal alien?
Depends if he/she/it goes through Customs and Immigration. A being without
recognized documentation should still be able to claim asylum.

When I was in college in Britain, one piece of documentation I carried was
my 'Registered Alien" card.

So I was a *legal* alien for a while.

pt
The Starmaker
2018-09-14 06:38:54 UTC
If I'm in outer space...which way is left?