[A Year of Waterloo Region Speculative Fiction] A Place So Foreign and Eight More by Cory Doctorow
2017-05-19 13:48:48 UTC
A Place So Foreign and Eight More by Cory Doctorow

http://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/not-enough-fun-in-kitchener
My Livejournal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/james_nicoll
Steve Coltrin
2017-05-19 13:57:44 UTC
begin fnord

Sez here Donald Kingsbury is a Montrealer, not a Waterluvian. Pity.
--
Steve Coltrin ***@omcl.org Google Groups killfiled here
"A group known as the League of Human Dignity helped arrange for Deuel
- Associated Press
James Nicoll
2017-05-19 14:08:50 UTC
Post by Steve Coltrin
begin fnord
Sez here Donald Kingsbury is a Montrealer, not a Waterluvian. Pity.
I did do one of his, though:

http://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/eugenic-love-story

And I will probably review Psychohistorical Crisis one of these days.
My Livejournal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/james_nicoll
Don Kuenz
2017-05-19 18:37:26 UTC
Post by Steve Coltrin
begin fnord
Sez here Donald Kingsbury is a Montrealer, not a Waterluvian. Pity.
http://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/eugenic-love-story
And I will probably review Psychohistorical Crisis one of these days.
Although you probably read it in a single day, it took *me* a few weeks.

Don Kuenz KB7RPU
James Nicoll
2017-05-19 19:43:38 UTC
Post by Don Kuenz
Post by James Nicoll
Post by Steve Coltrin
begin fnord
Sez here Donald Kingsbury is a Montrealer, not a Waterluvian. Pity.
http://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/eugenic-love-story
And I will probably review Psychohistorical Crisis one of these days.
Although you probably read it in a single day, it took *me* a few weeks.
Among my freak talents I don't know how I do and so deserve no credit
for is I read faster than most people, esp when hyperfocused, and can
reliably churn out a review a day. Oh, and I can invoke the opposite of
photographic memory: I can totally forget confidential documents I have
seen, if I keep my awareness of them down to less than a day.

Oddly, if I am in review mode, more than two plots gives me migraine.
My Livejournal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/james_nicoll
Steve Coltrin
2017-05-20 14:15:25 UTC
begin fnord
Post by James Nicoll
And I will probably review Psychohistorical Crisis one of these days.
I admit to being curious about what you'd have to say about _The Moon
Goddess and the Son_, but not only is it too late to ask you to read it,
it would feel cruel.