It's no a bridge...
The Starmaker
2017-05-24 17:37:14 UTC
https://www.sciencealert.com/for-the-first-time-physicists-have-observed-the-giant-magnetic-bridget-that-connects-the-milky-way-to-other-galaxies

I see that the scientific community are Slow on understanding the universe and how it really works.

It is not a bridge as i mentioned in the past, it's a pipeline!

All stars get their energy from other stars and galaxies...thru a pipeline.

The old idea that stars create their own energy is stupid.

Stars burn out because their pipeline gets cut off eventually...

The birth of a Star
comes from the pipeline.

When the pipeline
breaks
the star begins to die.

The Starmaker

In the past..
before the big bang
stars got their
energy through
the same pipeline..

but it never broke off...

so it kinda got backed up..and

there was this...

Big Bang.

"I see that the scientific community are Slow on understanding the universe and how it really works." -The Starmaker
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-05-24 18:04:39 UTC
In an attempt to assist Starmaker in convenying his all important
message to us lesser beings, I have decided to start translating his
posts into everyday English, using Translation Party's web site at
http://www.translationparty.com/ (they translate the phrase you type
in between languages until they get the same phrase back and forth
several times, thus achieving equilibrium).
Post by The Starmaker
https://www.sciencealert.com/for-the-first-time-physicists-have-o
bserved-the-giant-magnetic-bridget-that-connects-the-milky-way-to
-other-galaxies
I see that the scientific community are Slow on understanding
the universe and how it really works.
"To visit your space, slow down and really understand the science."

And now, it makes perfect sense! (Compared to the original, anyway.)
--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.
Kevrob
2017-05-24 18:08:41 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
https://www.sciencealert.com/for-the-first-time-physicists-have-o
bserved-the-giant-magnetic-bridget-that-connects-the-milky-way-to
-other-galaxies
I see that the scientific community are Slow on understanding
the universe and how it really works.
"To visit your space, slow down and really understand the science."
And now, it makes perfect sense! (Compared to the original, anyway.)
"It's no a bridge..."

Starmaker is Chico Marx and ICM£5!

Kevin R
Peter Trei
2017-05-24 18:11:44 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
https://www.sciencealert.com/for-the-first-time-physicists-have-o
bserved-the-giant-magnetic-bridget-that-connects-the-milky-way-to
-other-galaxies
I see that the scientific community are Slow on understanding
the universe and how it really works.
"To visit your space, slow down and really understand the science."
And now, it makes perfect sense! (Compared to the original, anyway.)
"It's no a bridge..."
Starmaker is Chico Marx and ICM£5!
Would he buy a duck?

pt
Kevrob
2017-05-24 18:17:14 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
https://www.sciencealert.com/for-the-first-time-physicists-have-o
bserved-the-giant-magnetic-bridget-that-connects-the-milky-way-to
-other-galaxies
I see that the scientific community are Slow on understanding
the universe and how it really works.
"To visit your space, slow down and really understand the science."
And now, it makes perfect sense! (Compared to the original, anyway.)
"It's no a bridge..."
Starmaker is Chico Marx and ICM£5!
Would he buy a duck?
pt
He might, if he has the dallas....

Kevin R
Anthony Nance
2017-05-24 18:48:17 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
https://www.sciencealert.com/for-the-first-time-physicists-have-o
bserved-the-giant-magnetic-bridget-that-connects-the-milky-way-to
-other-galaxies
I see that the scientific community are Slow on understanding
the universe and how it really works.
"To visit your space, slow down and really understand the science."
And now, it makes perfect sense! (Compared to the original, anyway.)
"It's no a bridge..."
Starmaker is Chico Marx and ICMFP!
Would he buy a duck?
Why a no chicken?
The Starmaker
i no no what you talkin about..
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-05-24 21:57:05 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Anthony Nance
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 2:04:43 PM UTC-4, Gutless
Post by The Starmaker
https://www.sciencealert.com/for-the-first-time-physicist
s-have-o
bserved-the-giant-magnetic-bridget-that-connects-the-milk
y-way-to -other-galaxies
I see that the scientific community are Slow on
understanding the universe and how it really works.
"To visit your space, slow down and really understand the science."
And now, it makes perfect sense! (Compared to the
original, anyway.)
"It's no a bridge..."
Starmaker is Chico Marx and ICMFP!
Would he buy a duck?
Why a no chicken?
i no no what you talkin about..
You don't know what you're talking about, either. But that's just a
day that ends in "y."

The Starmaker