the brightest stars in our constelation
The Starmaker
2017-02-18 06:09:47 UTC
Recently, i mentioned what caused the big bang actually looked looked
like..

i drew a diagram of what stars looked like that caused the big bang..

i mentioned that the stars were all aligned to each other...

here is the illustration i posted..

. .

. .

each dot is a star.

each star is aligned..

You can look at the night sky and see
what it looked liked today..

I believe yous call it the Big Dipper.

It is the brightest stars in our constelation for a reason..

The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2017-02-18 17:44:37 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Recently, i mentioned what caused the big bang actually looked looked
like..
i drew a diagram of what stars looked like that caused the big bang..
i mentioned that the stars were all aligned to each other...
here is the illustration i posted..
. .
. .
each dot is a star.
each star is aligned..
You can look at the night sky and see
what it looked liked today..
I believe yous call it the Big Dipper.
It is the brightest stars in our constelation for a reason..
The Starmaker
at one point in time
the big dipper
stars were aligned
like this

. .

. .

but as the years passed on
it is traveling off..

so it looks now...unaligned.
The Starmaker
2017-02-18 17:54:29 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I should add..
that how things looked that
caused the big bang is not based on
speculation...it's my observation.

It is how it...'seems to me'.
The Starmaker
2017-02-18 20:12:31 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
you have a big dipper and a little dipper...

nothing random about it.
The Starmaker
2017-02-18 23:31:59 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
It seems to me that both the big dipper and the little dipper are
both...missing a star. What happen to it?
The Starmaker
2017-02-19 20:52:21 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
i have to admit, i don't know either.

i just discovered it was missing...

the big dipper and the little dipper both should contain 8 stars.

'
* .
* '
* *

* '*
*
*
*
*
*

There is only one explaination...both left as the same time since both were created at the same time.

but where did it go????

i'm gonna have to buy popular mechanics and buy me a telescope...i ran out of quaters at the Griffen Observatory.

This science business is killing me!

i need the quaters for the laundry...