Spiritual Warfare
C. E. Gee
2018-05-08 21:34:00 UTC
The online Science Fiction magazine APHELION WEBZINE has published in their Flash Fiction Department, “Spirit’s Proxy.”

This extremely short story (well under three minutes to read) explains the reason for recent actions by terrorists.

Should you have any interest in religion, this story is for you. Wonder what happens when you die?

This story is the latest in our popular MARGARET AS UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR series.

Please GOTO

http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/flash/2018/05/SpiritsProxy.html
Dorothy J Heydt
2018-05-08 21:42:22 UTC
In article <d1f9464d-0d56-4100-b578-***@googlegroups.com>,
C. E. Gee <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>The online Science Fiction magazine APHELION WEBZINE has published in
>their Flash Fiction Department, “Spirit’s Proxy.”
>

>This extremely short story (well under three minutes to read) explains
>the reason for recent actions by terrorists.
>

>Should you have any interest in religion, this story is for you. Wonder
>what happens when you die?
>
>This story is the latest in our popular MARGARET AS UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR series.

"Our"? Do you have co-authors, or perhaps a parasite?