Albert Einstein said..."If you oppose my theories, you're..."
The Starmaker
2017-03-19 08:16:59 UTC
Not everybody else...but according to Albert Einstein...'in his own words' he said:

'If you oppose my theories, you're an anti-semitic.'

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1921-04-03/ed-1/seq-3/
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1921-04-03/ed-1/seq-3/ocr/
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1921-04-03/ed-1/seq-3.pdf

""Why were men of science opposed
to your theory when you first made it
known ?"
"No men of science," he replied, em
phasizing the last'word, "were against
the theory."
"But there was some opposition?"
"Yes," was the quiet reply, "but that
was purely political. Even the physi
cists who opposed my theory did so for
political reasons?in my opinion, o'
course."
"What do you mean when you say
the opposition was political?"
"Anti-Semitism," was the scientist's
answer. "Because I am a Jew." ""
Quadibloc
2017-03-19 15:46:12 UTC
From your posts, we can see that he was correct at least in your case.

John Savard
The Starmaker
2017-03-20 21:40:16 UTC
From your posts, we can see that he was correct at least in your case.
John Savard
I'm not ...political. I'm not into ...politics.
answer. "Because I am a Jew." ""
The Starmaker
2017-03-22 20:14:37 UTC
In other words...

To get political, and use political words like calling someone "Anti-Semitism," simply because that person
disagrees or opposes a "theory" of theirs, is a 'despicable' person.
Post by The Starmaker
From your posts, we can see that he was correct at least in your case.
answer. "Because I am a Jew." ""
hanson
2017-03-22 20:32:42 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
In other words...
To get political, and use political words like calling someone
"Anti-Semitism," simply because that person disagrees or
opposes a "theory" of theirs, is a 'despicable' person.
hanson wrote:
That is what Kikes who have whored this nation down
routinely do. How and why is articulated superbly by
the eminent Jewish Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal
||R:|| in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
wherein it says (amidst LOTS of other facts):
||R:|| It's no secret that we Jews do not respect
||R:|| you gentiles. All of you are our enemies.
||R:|| Our Jewish beliefs are entirely different from yours.
||R:|| Our Talmud/Nedarim/Kol Nidre = "all vows" allows
||R:|| us Jews to lie, subvert and cheat you, the Goyim

|R:|| Through our Jew propaganda Xtians believe the LIE
||R:|| that Jews are the 'chosen people'. We Jews laugh
||R:|| about our five major falsehoods that we spread:
||R:|| Anytime this truth comes forth which exposes us, we
||R:|| Jews simply rally our forces -- the ignorant Christians,
||R:|| the goyim, whom we have brainwashed totally, and
||R:|| into whom we Jews have placed a guilt complex
||R:|| which makes you afraid to criticize Jewry openly.

||R:|| In much of Europe we enacted laws which throw you
||R:|| Goys in prison if you do not believe or doubt what we
||R:|| Jews say or you say unflattering things about us Jews.
||R:|| We even sacrificed some Jews so that our "persecution"
||R:|| propaganda & cries of "Anti-Semite/ism" can continue,
=================================
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
From your posts, we can see that he was correct at least in your case.
answer. "Because I am a Jew." ""
Kevrob
2017-03-24 19:41:27 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
In other words...
To get political, and use political words like calling someone "Anti-Semitism," simply because that person
disagrees or opposes a "theory" of theirs, is a 'despicable' person.
Post by The Starmaker
From your posts, we can see that he was correct at least in your case.
Post by Quadibloc
'If you oppose my theories, you're an anti-semitic.'
OK "Starmaker." This tears it. It isn't enough that you make
stupid, off-topic posts tinged with your monomania about Einstein,
Judaism and the atomic bomb. Now we have the real, crude bigots
invading the groups. This "hanson" fellow, for example.

Knock it the f*** off. It isn't funny. It is far from clever.

Kevin R
The Starmaker
2017-03-24 21:27:38 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
In other words...
To get political, and use political words like calling someone "Anti-Semitism," simply because that person
disagrees or opposes a "theory" of theirs, is a 'despicable' person.
Post by The Starmaker
From your posts, we can see that he was correct at least in your case.
Post by Quadibloc
'If you oppose my theories, you're an anti-semitic.'
OK "Starmaker." This tears it. It isn't enough that you make
stupid, off-topic posts tinged with your monomania about Einstein,
Judaism and the atomic bomb. Now we have the real, crude bigots
invading the groups. This "hanson" fellow, for example.
Knock it the f*** off. It isn't funny. It is far from clever.
Kevin R
I appologizes if my post ignited your anti-semetic impulses, you need to control yourself...

but who is talking about...Judaism???

Einstein didn't say he was Jewish, or of the Jewish religion what you call Judaism.
Post by Kevrob
Post by The Starmaker
"What do you mean when you say
the opposition was political?"
"Anti-Semitism," was the scientist's
answer. "Because I am a Jew." ""
Einstein said..."Because I am a Jew."

There is a BIG difference of being a Jew and being Jewish.

Jew is a race, and Jewish is a religion.

answer. "Because I am a Jew." ""
hanson
2017-03-25 16:51:16 UTC
Hey Stermacher, no need for any apologies from you.
Stermacher, post the whole handle of this Kevrob, cuz
he sounds like poster "Anon Y.Mouse"dreck, the
criminal Identity thief from gioia.aioe.org>
The real fun comes from the deranged poster Kike &
Swine Kevin Robovski who cranked himself when
one points out that Full Swine Jew Glazier threatens
people with Glazier Shitting into their mouth and
\Glazier hating Gentiles even post mortem and pissing
on their graves.

Bigot Jew Robovski does not wanna hear unflattering
news about his ilk. Pity ... but .... ROTFL:MAO!

Bigot Jew Robovski is one of those Kikes that the
eminent Jewish Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal
pointed out in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
to have whored this nation down.
Robovski is like the bigotted, filthy and deranged kike
below, that is in the News right now:
NEW YORK - Jewish groups had pointed to scores of bomb threats against their
communities as the most dramatic example of what they considered a surge in
anti-Semitism. Now, an Israeli Jew is arrested for the harassment.
Israeli police said the man was arrested Thursday
But Israeli police say the Jew is the primary suspect in the more
than 150 bomb threats in North America since early January.
Jewish Center Bomb Threat Suspect Is Arrested in Israel - The New ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/us/jcc-bomb-threats.html
American and Israeli officials refused to say how many of those
threats the suspect was accused of making. And some recent anti-Semitic a
JCC bomb threats: Suspect arrested in Israel - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/03/23/.../israeli-american-teen-arrested-jcc-bomb-threats/
A Jew was arrested Thursday in connection with a
series of bomb threats that ... Police arrest Israeli-American Jew
American-Israeli Jew arrested in JCC bomb threats - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../eighteen-year-old-american-israeli-jew-behind-most...
Israeli authorities report that they have arrested an
American Jew who moved to Israel in connection with the series
of threats to ...

Israeli Jew Arrested For String Of JCC Bomb Threats | The Daily Caller
dailycaller.com/.../israeli-american-jew-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-t...
Israeli police have arrested a Jewish Israeli American
from Ashkelon for his suspected role behind a slew of bomb threats
made ...
American-Israeli arrested for wave of bomb threats against ...
www.vox.com/.../3/.../jewish-community-center-jcc-suspect-arrest-bomb-threat-israel-...
Israeli police have arrested an Jewish man with dual
American-Israeli citizenship as the main suspect in hundreds of bomb threats
____________________________________
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Kevrob
Post by The Starmaker
In other words...
To get political, and use political words like calling someone
"Anti-Semitism," simply because that person
disagrees or opposes a "theory" of theirs, is a 'despicable' person.
Post by The Starmaker
From your posts, we can see that he was correct at least in your case.
answer. "Because I am a Jew." ""
Lofty Goat
2017-03-21 03:21:44 UTC
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 00:16:59 -0800, The Starmaker
Einstein: 'If you oppose my theories, you're an anti-semitic.'
Sometimes I wonder where you dig up the horseshit you post. Dementia is
rarely so prolific.
Goat
The Starmaker
2017-03-21 07:53:57 UTC
Post by Lofty Goat
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 00:16:59 -0800, The Starmaker
Einstein: 'If you oppose my theories, you're an anti-semitic.'
Sometimes I wonder where you dig up the horseshit you post. Dementia is
rarely so prolific.
I don't understand your "wonder" question..I posted where I dig it up:

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1921-04-03/ed-1/seq-3/

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1921-04-03/ed-1/seq-3/ocr/
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1921-04-03/ed-1/seq-3.pdf

from a newpaper article. Whats to wonder????
answer. "Because I am a Jew." ""
a***@yahoo.com
2017-03-25 14:40:54 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
'If you oppose my theories, you're an anti-semitic.'
I don't about that, but we now have evidence that God does play dice with the universe:

http://komonews.com/news/local/giant-die-washes-ashore-on-lake-coeur-dalene
The Starmaker
2017-03-27 03:49:21 UTC
On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 10:41:54 -0400, "Anon Y. Mouse"
Post by The Starmaker
'If you oppose my theories, you're an anti-semitic.'
It's pretty much the exact opposite: What he said was more like "If
you're anti-semitic, you may oppose my theories."
First he claims "men of science" don't oppose his theories, leaving only
non-scientists. Scientists don't oppose his theories.
Then he states that political (not scientific) opposition was often from
anti-semitic people, stating that those people, already anti-semitic,
oppose his theories just because he was a Jew.
Post by The Starmaker
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1921-04-03/ed-1/seq-3/
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1921-04-03/ed-1/seq-3/ocr/
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1921-04-03/ed-1/seq-3.pdf
""Why were men of science opposed
to your theory when you first made it
known ?"
"No men of science," he replied, em
phasizing the last'word, "were against
the theory."
"But there was some opposition?"
"Yes," was the quiet reply, "but that
was purely political. Even the physi
cists who opposed my theory did so for
political reasons?in my opinion, o'
course."
"What do you mean when you say
the opposition was political?"
"Anti-Semitism," was the scientist's
answer. "Because I am a Jew." ""
1. "No men of science," he replied, emphasizing the last word, "were
against the theory."
2. "Even the physicists who opposed my theory ..."
unless he is claiming that "physicists" are not "scientists" or that
their mere opposition to his theory had rendered them "non-scientists"
-lol.
Mike
See you at the show trials - lol.
Michael J. Strickland Reston, VA
He was not contradicting...he simply got caught in a lie, and he corrected himself.

The reporter asked: "But there was some opposition?" "Yes," was the quiet reply,..."

"quiet reply" means Einstein lowered his voice when he realized he got caught in a lie...like any little kid would do.
The Starmaker
2017-04-08 05:14:14 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Let me put it this way..

clearly, Einstein said that anyone who opposed his theory is an Anti-Semitic!

Meaning, any criticism of Einstein theory is simply "Anti-Semitism,".

It simply makes Einstein's theory...Jewish Science. Einstein's science is Jewish.

The Starmaker
hanson
They used to call that ___Judenphysik__ .... ahahahaha.... ROTFLMAO
The Starmaker
2017-03-29 07:17:39 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
'If you oppose my theories, you're an anti-semitic.'
It's pretty much the exact opposite: What he said was more like "If
you're anti-semitic, you may oppose my theories."
First he claims "men of science" don't oppose his theories, leaving only
non-scientists. Scientists don't oppose his theories.
What does this comment mean to you?
"Even the physi
cists who opposed my theory did so for
political reasons"
It appears to be a contradiction to say "men of science" don't oppose
him and then talk about physicists opposing him. But he mentions the
physicists oppose him for political reasons, so not for scientific
reasons. So he simply implied those so-called physicists weren't "men of
science", which makes sense, since opposing an idea for (any) political
reason certainly isn't science.
Anyway, my point stands, he never stated anything like "If you oppose my
theories, you're anti-semitic."
i didn't use ...quotes.
Yes you did.
'If you oppose my theories, you're an anti-semitic.'
Liar.
http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/quotes.asp
Rule 1. Use double quotation marks to set off a direct (word-for-word) quotation.
I did not break Rule 1, I did not use double quotation marks.
I knew that's exactly how you'd try to slither out of that, which is why
I pointed out how you used single quotes.
Face it, you tried to put words in Einstein's mouth with a 'quote', a
quote supposedly 'in his own words' that 'he said', no less, with the
ability to deny it actually being a quote if called out on it. You knew
most people don't follow a strict single/double quote usage.
Pretty slimy. No, real slimy.
Maybe you don't understand one's English style. I'm an American. I have a style of writing.

So, when I write: 'If you oppose my theories, you're an anti-semitic.'

and I use single quotes, it simply means I'm conveying to yous what Albert Einstein was thinking.

'If you oppose my theories, you're an anti-semitic.' is what Albert Einstein was ...thinking.

What he said was clearly posted from the beginning of the thread:

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1921-04-03/ed-1/seq-3/
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1921-04-03/ed-1/seq-3/ocr/
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1921-04-03/ed-1/seq-3.pdf

""Why were men of science opposed
to your theory when you first made it
known ?"
"No men of science," he replied, em
phasizing the last'word, "were against
the theory."
"But there was some opposition?"
"Yes," was the quiet reply, "but that
was purely political. Even the physi
cists who opposed my theory did so for
political reasons?in my opinion, o'
course."
"What do you mean when you say
the opposition was political?"
"Anti-Semitism," was the scientist's
answer. "Because I am a Jew." ""

Okay, here is more of what Albert Einstein was thinking:

Reporter: "Why were men of science opposed
to your theory when you first made it
known ?"

Einstein: 'No fucking men of SCIENCE were against the theory.'

Reporter: "But there was some opposition?"

Einstein: 'Yeah, but that
was motherfuckin purely political. Even those fucking physi
cists who opposed my theory did so for
stupid political reasons, that's a fact jack.'

Reporter: "What do you mean when you say
the opposition was political?"

Einstein: 'They are fuckin Anti-Semitics. Fuckin Jew Haters! Because they know I'm a fucking Jew.'

'If you oppose dare my theories, you're a fuckin anti-semitic.' is what Albert Einstein was ...thinking.

In other words, if you want to say what a person said, you use double quotes.

If you want to say what they are thinking...you use single quotes.
The Starmaker
2017-04-05 06:16:15 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Was that a rule you just made up?
In Copy-Editing, Judith Butcher points out that some writers have their own system of quotation marks, e.g.,
double quotation marks for speech and single quotation marks for thoughts.