Prism
The Starmaker
2018-02-26 20:30:20 UTC
There is something wrong with...Prism.

(i cannot seem to figure it out)

The colors are wrong.

It starts with Red...and ends in Violet.

It appears to me the color Violet is not correct...

there should be another color after it...it's missing.

Maybe the Prism shape is incorrect...
Ninapenda Jibini
2018-02-27 03:41:32 UTC
The Starmaker <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote in news:5A946E5C.3701
@ix.netcom.com:

> (i cannot seem to figure it out)

There's a lot of things you can't figure out. Like how to take your
meds every single day.

The Starmaker
2018-02-27 06:16:51 UTC
John Gogo wrote:

> On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 2:30:26 PM UTC-6, The Starmaker wrote:
> > There is something wrong with...Prism.
> >
> > (i cannot seem to figure it out)
> >
> > The colors are wrong.
> >

> > It starts with Red...and ends in Violet.
> >

> > It appears to me the color Violet is not correct...
> >
> > there should be another color after it...it's missing.
> >

> > Maybe the Prism shape is incorrect...
>
> Actually, if you observe a rainbow its circular- it goes from red to violet and right after violet begins red again, over and over.

I was looking for the loop, I couldn't find any round Prisms...i would
have to look at the rainbow instead.
The Starmaker
2018-02-27 06:39:28 UTC
The Starmaker wrote:

> John Gogo wrote:
> >
> > On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 2:30:26 PM UTC-6, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > There is something wrong with...Prism.
> > >
> > > (i cannot seem to figure it out)
> > >
> > > The colors are wrong.
> > >

> > > It starts with Red...and ends in Violet.
> > >

> > > It appears to me the color Violet is not correct...
> > >
> > > there should be another color after it...it's missing.
> > >

> > > Maybe the Prism shape is incorrect...
> >
> > Actually, if you observe a rainbow its circular- it goes from red to violet and right after violet begins red again, over and over.
>
> I was looking for the loop, I couldn't find any round Prisms...i would
> have to look at the rainbow instead.

it's blue, green and red but the second rainbow color appears to be upside down...

http://wpnature.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/rainbow-flowers-colorful-grass-sky-colors-amazing-beautiful-lovely-slope-clouds-field-spring-mountain-view-landscape-best-wallpapers.jpg