[tor dot com] Fighting Erasure: Women SF Writers of the 1970s, Part X
2018-08-02 14:30:24 UTC
Fighting Erasure: Women SF Writers of the 1970s, Part X

https://www.tor.com/2018/08/02/fighting-erasure-women-sf-writers-of-the-1970s-part-x/
2018-08-02 17:04:48 UTC
Fighting Erasure: Women SF Writers of the 1970s, Part X
https://www.tor.com/2018/08/02/fighting-erasure-women-sf-writers-of-the-1970s-
part-x/
I must confess that I don't recognize any of the names in the current
list of shame. By the way, I thought that you had missed an author, but
I see from the ISFDB that Patricia Wrightson had at least one sort of
in-genre novel published in the 60s.
‹-----------------------------------------------------
Robert Woodward ***@drizzle.com
t***@gmail.com
2018-08-02 17:15:04 UTC
Post by Robert Woodward
Post by James Nicoll
Fighting Erasure: Women SF Writers of the 1970s, Part X
https://www.tor.com/2018/08/02/fighting-erasure-women-sf-writers-of-the-1970s-
part-x/
I must confess that I don't recognize any of the names in the current
list of shame.
Same here #1
Post by Robert Woodward
By the way, I thought that you had missed an author, but
I see from the ISFDB that Patricia Wrightson had at least one sort of
in-genre novel published in the 60s.
Same here #2, except I was thinking about Jane Yolen and Chelsea Quinn Yarbro.
Turns out they both published a few things in the 1960s (per isfdb).

And my thanks to James - I've enjoyed this series of articles.
- Tony
D B Davis
2018-08-02 18:17:21 UTC
Fighting Erasure: Women SF Writers of the 1970s, Part X
https://www.tor.com/2018/08/02/fighting-erasure-women-sf-writers-of-the-1970s-part-x/
Connie Willis' time travel tales are a tad too soft for my tastes.
Although Jodi Taylor writes them harder, Willis writes them better. We
never know who reads our online words, so my take on the twosome's tales
will remain relatively enigmatic by intention.

Don