We were worrying about Mr. Church?
2017-07-05 02:44:58 UTC
http://www.alicegrove.com/

I just stopped worrying about him. And his little man, too.
2017-07-05 05:29:11 UTC
http://www.alicegrove.com/
I just stopped worrying about him. And his little man, too.
That has got to be the freakiest place to hide a sword that I have ever
seen.

2017-07-05 05:35:03 UTC
http://www.alicegrove.com/
I just stopped worrying about him. And his little man, too.
That has got to be the freakiest place to hide a sword that I have ever
seen.
Lynn
Wait, is that her skeleton ?

2017-07-05 05:40:42 UTC
http://www.alicegrove.com/
I just stopped worrying about him. And his little man, too.
That has got to be the freakiest place to hide a sword that I have ever
seen.
Lynn
Wait, is that her skeleton ?
Lynn
That's the way I took it.

We know she can't take Church. I think she's going for smarmy guy.
Carl Fink
2017-07-05 13:41:05 UTC
That's the way I took it.
We know she can't take Church. I think she's going for smarmy guy.
... which would release Church from all control. Why would she do that?

We don't know at all that she can't take Church. We only know that he hurt
her badly in a fight.
--
Carl Fink ***@nitpicking.com

Stupid mistakes you can correct!
Bill Dugan
2017-07-05 15:31:30 UTC
Post by Carl Fink
Post by Ted Nolan <tednolan>
That's the way I took it.
We know she can't take Church. I think she's going for smarmy guy.
... which would release Church from all control. Why would she do that?
Church and the others were given a compulsion to serve as a fail-safe.
We don't know what happens if the person he's serving dies, but
release from all control doesn't seem consistent with that.
her badly in a fight.
Dorothy J Heydt
2017-07-05 14:15:53 UTC
http://www.alicegrove.com/
I just stopped worrying about him. And his little man, too.
That has got to be the freakiest place to hide a sword that I have ever
seen.
Wait, is that her skeleton ?
If so, she is even less standard-human than we thought.
Bill Dugan
2017-07-05 15:31:53 UTC
http://www.alicegrove.com/
I just stopped worrying about him. And his little man, too.
That has got to be the freakiest place to hide a sword that I have ever
seen.
Wait, is that her skeleton ?
It's in about the right place to be part of a skeleton, and there's
nothing else visible to serve that purpose.
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
If so, she is even less standard-human than we thought.
Given her capabilities, it never seemed very likely she was near
baseline human. Laridia's statement about radically engineered ancient
humaniforms makes it seem even less likely.
Lynn McGuire
2017-07-05 17:26:20 UTC
http://www.alicegrove.com/
I just stopped worrying about him. And his little man, too.
That has got to be the freakiest place to hide a sword that I have ever
seen.
Wait, is that her skeleton ?
If so, she is even less standard-human than we thought.
Wolverine of the X-Men has a highly modified skeleton. So does his
daughter. And his brother if I remember correctly.

2017-07-05 21:04:55 UTC
http://www.alicegrove.com/
I just stopped worrying about him. And his little man, too.
That has got to be the freakiest place to hide a sword that I have ever
seen.
Wait, is that her skeleton ?
If so, she is even less standard-human than we thought.
Wolverine of the X-Men has a highly modified skeleton. So does his
daughter. And his brother if I remember correctly.
Hmm. Maybe various versions of Wolverine
are different. I think he basically has the
usual kind of skeleton, only shorter; and
important parts are reinforced with nearly
indestructible "adamantium" metal. Except
when someone steals it. Oh, the claws are
basically "natural", but replaced / coated with
adamantium. X-23 only had the adamanicure.
They also have ridiculous "healing factor".
Lynn McGuire
2017-07-05 21:12:18 UTC
http://www.alicegrove.com/
I just stopped worrying about him. And his little man, too.
That has got to be the freakiest place to hide a sword that I have ever
seen.
Wait, is that her skeleton ?
If so, she is even less standard-human than we thought.
Wolverine of the X-Men has a highly modified skeleton. So does his
daughter. And his brother if I remember correctly.
Hmm. Maybe various versions of Wolverine
are different. I think he basically has the
usual kind of skeleton, only shorter; and
important parts are reinforced with nearly
indestructible "adamantium" metal. Except
when someone steals it. Oh, the claws are
basically "natural", but replaced / coated with
adamantium. X-23 only had the adamanicure.
They also have ridiculous "healing factor".
My understanding is that the adamantium would kill anyone without the
"healing factor". See the "Logan" movie.

2017-07-05 21:19:59 UTC
[...]
Yeah, for one thing, he doesn't have bone marrow, which was a comic plot
point way back during a hiatus in his healing factor. On the plus side,
when it's running, he can smoke like a chimney.
2017-07-05 21:25:30 UTC
[...]
Yeah, it's toxic - presumably, being indestructible,
it doesn't dissolve in the body, so I expect it acts
as a catalyst. It isn't natural, we should have
mentioned, it's implanted. If you get implants,
titanium may be the better choice. Wolverine's
healing factor is occasionally stolen as well,
but if they offer it to you with adamantium,
watch out for a short, angry, hairy, quite often
naked Canadian mutant aiming to recover his
property.
Lynn McGuire
2017-07-05 21:10:12 UTC
http://www.alicegrove.com/
I just stopped worrying about him. And his little man, too.
Oh no, Sedna !

2017-07-05 22:21:50 UTC
http://www.alicegrove.com/
I just stopped worrying about him. And his little man, too.
Oh no, Sedna !
If I know anything about her -- and I have no clue how long she's
lived -- I know she can regenerate as soon as things calm down a
bit.
nuny@bid.nes
2017-07-05 22:18:34 UTC
http://www.alicegrove.com/
I just stopped worrying about him. And his little man, too.
I am rather more than somewhat apprehensive about the "all realities are equal" bit meaning there's a Big Red Reset Button at the end.

Mark L. Fergerson
David DeLaney
2017-07-18 09:46:14 UTC
Post by ***@bid.nes
I am rather more than somewhat apprehensive about the "all realities are
equal" bit meaning there's a Big Red Reset Button at the end.
Ontologically equivalent. Not actually the same thing. And it's more of an
"All _these_ realities are ontologically equivalent" [*] - she's specifically
talking about the ones 'inside' the giant space tree, where the two kids
were avatar-ized into ours from. We've seen that the AIs from the War were
tyrying to transcend into a 'higher' reality, one that was realer basically.

Dave

[*] EXCEPT EUROPA / ATTEMPT NO TRON MOVIES THERE
gatekeeper.vic.com/~dbd - net.legends FAQ & Magic / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.