The Origin of Our Moon
The Starmaker
2018-02-28 18:26:55 UTC
The Origin of Our Moon

It was here before the earth arrived ...waiting for delivery.

I hope I don't have to explain it all...
The Starmaker
2018-02-28 19:13:53 UTC
The Starmaker wrote:

> The Origin of Our Moon
>
> It was here before the earth arrived ...waiting for delivery.
>
> I hope I don't have to explain it all...

Of course, if you haven't read

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Moon%20Machine/The-Moon-Machine.jpg

all your answers are ...Wrong!
Hägar
2018-02-28 21:33:13 UTC
"The Starmaker" wrote in message news:***@ix.netcom.com...

The Origin of Our Moon

It was here before the earth arrived ...waiting for delivery.

I hope I don't have to explain it all...

*** The link below is still the most logical explanation for
the origin of the Moon. Analysis of the samples brought
back from the Moon Landings seem to verify that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon

Of course there are many other theories, but then there
are also many religions and only one can be right ... or
none. Then there are the halfwits, like Bast, who even
dispute the Moon Landings.
Bast
2018-03-01 14:29:53 UTC
Hägar wrote:
> "The Starmaker" wrote in message news:***@ix.netcom.com...
>
> The Origin of Our Moon
>
> It was here before the earth arrived ...waiting for delivery.
>
> I hope I don't have to explain it all...
>

> *** The link below is still the most logical explanation for
> the origin of the Moon. Analysis of the samples brought
> back from the Moon Landings seem to verify that:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon
>
> Of course there are many other theories, but then there
> are also many religions and only one can be right ... or
> none. Then there are the halfwits, like Bast, who even
> dispute the Moon Landings.

Quit lying. I never disputed anything.
I just outright call the apollo moon landings fiarytales, a BALD FACED HOAX.

....Now don't make me tell you the truth about Santa or the easter Bunny
Peter Trei
2018-03-01 17:52:46 UTC
On Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 9:30:00 AM UTC-5, Bast wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > "The Starmaker" wrote in message news:***@ix.netcom.com...
> >
> > The Origin of Our Moon
> >
> > It was here before the earth arrived ...waiting for delivery.
> >
> > I hope I don't have to explain it all...
> >

> > *** The link below is still the most logical explanation for
> > the origin of the Moon. Analysis of the samples brought
> > back from the Moon Landings seem to verify that:
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon
> >
> > Of course there are many other theories, but then there
> > are also many religions and only one can be right ... or
> > none. Then there are the halfwits, like Bast, who even
> > dispute the Moon Landings.

> Quit lying. I never disputed anything.
> I just outright call the apollo moon landings fiarytales, a BALD FACED HOAX.
>
> ....Now don't make me tell you the truth about Santa or the easter Bunny

I hope this continues.... I'm making popcorn in preperation.

pt
Default User
2018-03-01 18:26:45 UTC
Peter Trei wrote:

> I hope this continues.... I'm making popcorn in preperation.

If you feel the need to respond to these threads, could you leave the
newsgroups as is so that it doesn't defeat filters?

Brian
Hägar
2018-03-02 17:40:23 UTC
"Bast" wrote in message news:p792p3$2iv$***@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> "The Starmaker" wrote in message news:***@ix.netcom.com...
>
> The Origin of Our Moon
>
> It was here before the earth arrived ...waiting for delivery.
>
> I hope I don't have to explain it all...
>

> *** The link below is still the most logical explanation for
> the origin of the Moon. Analysis of the samples brought
> back from the Moon Landings seem to verify that:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon
>
> Of course there are many other theories, but then there
> are also many religions and only one can be right ... or
> none. Then there are the halfwits, like Bast, who even
> dispute the Moon Landings.

Quit lying. I never disputed anything.
I just outright call the apollo moon landings fiarytales, a BALD FACED HOAX.

....Now don't make me tell you the truth about Santa or the easter Bunny

*** you just prove my point that women operate on half a brain.
Millions of people watched it on TV. The Russians tracked every
move with radar and directional antennas. NASA, according to
your half-a-brain, even went through the trouble of faking the
Landings 5 or 5 times ... you are a moron, Bastie ... stick to
munching fur pie.
Bast
2018-03-02 22:23:01 UTC
"Hägar" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Bast" wrote in message news:p792p3$2iv$***@dont-email.me...
>
> Hägar wrote:
>> "The Starmaker" wrote in message news:***@ix.netcom.com...
>>
>> The Origin of Our Moon
>>
>> It was here before the earth arrived ...waiting for delivery.
>>
>> I hope I don't have to explain it all...
>>

>> *** The link below is still the most logical explanation for
>> the origin of the Moon. Analysis of the samples brought
>> back from the Moon Landings seem to verify that:
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon
>>
>> Of course there are many other theories, but then there
>> are also many religions and only one can be right ... or
>> none. Then there are the halfwits, like Bast, who even
>> dispute the Moon Landings.
>

> Quit lying. I never disputed anything.
> I just outright call the apollo moon landings fiarytales, a BALD FACED
> HOAX.
>
> ....Now don't make me tell you the truth about Santa or the easter Bunny
>

> *** you just prove my point that women operate on half a brain.
> Millions of people watched it on TV. The Russians tracked every
> move with radar and directional antennas. NASA, according to
> your half-a-brain, even went through the trouble of faking the
> Landings 5 or 5 times ... you are a moron, Bastie ... stick to
> munching fur pie.

So your want to trust them dirty Ruskies now ?
Hagar, the commie KGB spy.

And your point about ALL women operating on half a brain......I'll take that
as a complement.,.....from someone who operates on a far lower percentage of
gray matter.
Hägar
2018-03-03 04:49:46 UTC
"Bast" wrote in message news:p7cis5$f8u$***@dont-email.me...

"Hägar" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Bast" wrote in message news:p792p3$2iv$***@dont-email.me...
>
> Hägar wrote:
>> "The Starmaker" wrote in message news:***@ix.netcom.com...
>>
>> The Origin of Our Moon
>>
>> It was here before the earth arrived ...waiting for delivery.
>>
>> I hope I don't have to explain it all...
>>

>> *** The link below is still the most logical explanation for
>> the origin of the Moon. Analysis of the samples brought
>> back from the Moon Landings seem to verify that:
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon
>>
>> Of course there are many other theories, but then there
>> are also many religions and only one can be right ... or
>> none. Then there are the halfwits, like Bast, who even
>> dispute the Moon Landings.
>

> Quit lying. I never disputed anything.
> I just outright call the apollo moon landings fiarytales, a BALD FACED
> HOAX.
>
> ....Now don't make me tell you the truth about Santa or the easter Bunny
>

> *** you just prove my point that women operate on half a brain.
> Millions of people watched it on TV. The Russians tracked every
> move with radar and directional antennas. NASA, according to
> your half-a-brain, even went through the trouble of faking the
> Landings 5 or 5 times ... you are a moron, Bastie ... stick to
> munching fur pie.

So your want to trust them dirty Ruskies now ?
Hagar, the commie KGB spy.

*** your utter stupidity and cluelessnessnoted ...
the Russians, who at that time were our adversaries
(remember the Cold War, you dingbat) and would have
loved nothing more than catching us in a lie, doing something
that they to this day haven't been capable of replicating.

And your point about ALL women operating on half a brain......I'll take that
as a complement.,.....from someone who operates on a far lower percentage of
gray matter.

*** your self flattery is not becoming, but totally in line
with an inferior and DNA damaged member of the species.