The Alvarez hypothesis
The Starmaker
2017-07-08 22:22:12 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvarez_hypothesis

hypothesis:
a proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption of
its truth.

a couple of spanish kooks make a joke...and you guys fall for it.

If I was a dino 66 million years agao...

and with all the advance technology I had at my disposal..

how much time do I got?
Mike Dworetsky
2017-07-09 08:20:54 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvarez_hypothesis
a proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption of
its truth.
But there was evidence for the idea, hard physical evidence, which is what
prompted it in the first place.
Post by The Starmaker
a couple of spanish kooks make a joke...and you guys fall for it.
Spanish? The surname may be Hispanic, but the Alvarezes were both
natural-born Americans. Are Nobel prize winners in Physics "kooks"?
Post by The Starmaker
If I was a dino 66 million years agao...
and with all the advance technology I had at my disposal..
how much time do I got?
About 5 seconds..4..3..2..1..0...bye bye!
--
Mike Dworetsky

(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)
The Starmaker
2017-07-09 18:41:32 UTC
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvarez_hypothesis
a proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption of
its truth.
But there was evidence for the idea, hard physical evidence, which is what
prompted it in the first place.
"hard physical evidence"???? Then why are they still asking the question "What happent to the dinosaurs?"
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
a couple of spanish kooks make a joke...and you guys fall for it.
Spanish? The surname may be Hispanic, but the Alvarezes were both
natural-born Americans. Are Nobel prize winners in Physics "kooks"?
"nobel prize winners"??? You mean winner, not winners??

Let's look closely at this noble prize winner...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Walter_Alvarez

"Alvarez devised a set of experiments to observe K-electron capture in radioactive nuclei, predicted by the beta decay theory but *never* observed."

When you devise "a set of experiments " ..."to observe" but it is "never observed", what do you call that? KOOK!

That's what Kooks do. They even get famouse for doing it....

Then..."With his son, geologist Walter Alvarez, he developed the Alvarez hypothesis which proposes that the extinction event that wiped out the dinosaurs was the result of an asteroid impact."

You gotta give the kid something. His son is a Total Failure!

the Alvarez hypothesis is a fuckin joke!

and the yokes on Yous.
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
If I was a dino 66 million years agao...
and with all the advance technology I had at my disposal..
how much time do I got?
About 5 seconds..4..3..2..1..0...bye bye!
--
Mike Dworetsky
(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)
Dworetsky??? What, you're Polish???? I know some Polish jokes...which one you wanna hear? They are have one common theme, Polish are stupid. Why is that?

Did you hear about the polock that locked his keys in the car? It took him 2 hours to get his family out.
The Starmaker
2017-07-09 19:46:06 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
If I was a dino 66 million years agao...
and with all the advance technology I had at my disposal..
how much time do I got?
About 5 seconds..4..3..2..1..0...bye bye!
--
Mike Dworetsky
(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)
Dworetsky??? What, you're Polish???? I know some Polish jokes...which one you wanna hear? They are have one common theme, Polish are stupid. Why is that?
Did you hear about the polock that locked his keys in the car? It took him 2 hours to get his family out.
So, let's re-cap...Mike Dworetsky, that stupid motherfucker...wants you to believe,
that the guy who got the noble prize came out with the idea that the extinction event that
wiped out the dinosaurs was the result of an asteroid impact.

But the Truth is...it was the father who got the noble prize, and his stupid son is the one
who came out with the idea of the asteroid impact.

Mike Dworetsky gotta be Polish, and get a noble prize for ...stupidity!

Did you hear about when Mike Dworetsky locked his keys in the car? It took him 2 hours to get his family out!!!!

"HEY DAD, GET US OUT HERE!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE THE FUCKIN GENIUS!"

"Listen you stupid kid, I locked my keys in the car..I gotta find a coat hanger!"

the kid rolls down the car window.."Here's a coat hanger!"

Mike Dworetsky says, "I don't know how to work these fuckin things..."
Mike Dworetsky
2017-07-10 08:15:04 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
If his son was so stupid, how did Walter come up with such a brilliant idea?
Post by The Starmaker
Mike Dworetsky gotta be Polish, and get a noble prize for
...stupidity!
Did you hear about when Mike Dworetsky locked his keys in the car?
It took him 2 hours to get his family out!!!!
"HEY DAD, GET US OUT HERE!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE THE FUCKIN GENIUS!"
"Listen you stupid kid, I locked my keys in the car..I gotta find a coat hanger!"
the kid rolls down the car window.."Here's a coat hanger!"
Mike Dworetsky says, "I don't know how to work these fuckin things..."
Actually I do, but a slimjim works a lot better than a coathanger, and won't
damage the door lock.

The Starmaker
2017-07-11 03:16:30 UTC
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
There is nothing "brilliant" about his idea...he is like his father, they both created 'observations' that have 'never been observed'. Which is
why the question remains..."What happen to the dinosaurs?"

The answer of cource is very simple...there were only a few dinosaurs then, and they went ..exitint, naturally. They simply died off...

What you have is a group of people today who have no future in the dinosaur field...so they make things up!

In their field, every single bird today is a dinosaur.

You people need to get on with the future and stop riding aroound in horseless carriages.
The Starmaker
2017-07-11 21:57:11 UTC
[]
Post by The Starmaker
There is nothing "brilliant" about his idea...he is like his
father, they both created 'observations' that have
'never been observed'.
Come back when you learn English.
"never before observed" is very different from "never observed"
Ed
Come back when you learn to READ English

It READS: 'never been observed', NOT "never before observed"

It means "NEVER NEVER OBSERVED" at any time!

can you people believe the stupidity in these newgroups???
Mike Dworetsky
2017-07-12 07:25:30 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[]
Post by The Starmaker
There is nothing "brilliant" about his idea...he is like his
father, they both created 'observations' that have
'never been observed'.
Come back when you learn English.
"never before observed" is very different from "never observed"
Ed
Come back when you learn to READ English
It READS: 'never been observed', NOT "never before observed"
It means "NEVER NEVER OBSERVED" at any time!
can you people believe the stupidity in these newgroups???
Only when you are the poster. I'm still surprised that you put so much
emphasis on what a Wikipedia article says (or how you interpret it) and so
ineffectually slam responders who read the article differently (and, from
context, correctly).

Mike Dworetsky
2017-07-10 08:08:20 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvarez_hypothesis
a proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption
of its truth.
But there was evidence for the idea, hard physical evidence, which
is what prompted it in the first place.
"hard physical evidence"???? Then why are they still asking the
question "What happent to the dinosaurs?"
Who are "they"? If a huge impact of an asteroid did not happen, how do you
explain the hard physical evidence of an iridium-rich layer at the KT
boundary everywhere that it can be found on Earth? How do you explain the
discovery of a large crater of the exact correct age, now mostly underwater
in the Yucatan region?
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
a couple of spanish kooks make a joke...and you guys fall for it.
Spanish? The surname may be Hispanic, but the Alvarezes were both
natural-born Americans. Are Nobel prize winners in Physics "kooks"?
"nobel prize winners"??? You mean winner, not winners??
Let's look closely at this noble prize winner...
You are not looking closely.
Post by The Starmaker
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Walter_Alvarez
"Alvarez devised a set of experiments to observe K-electron capture
in radioactive nuclei, predicted by the beta decay theory but *never*
observed."
When you devise "a set of experiments " ..."to observe" but it is
"never observed", what do you call that? KOOK!
I call it extremely clever experimental work. It had never been observed by
other scientists BEFORE Alvarez devised an experiment to detect the expected
radiation. He observed it.
Post by The Starmaker
That's what Kooks do. They even get famouse for doing it....
Then..."With his son, geologist Walter Alvarez, he developed the
Alvarez hypothesis which proposes that the extinction event that
wiped out the dinosaurs was the result of an asteroid impact."
You gotta give the kid something. His son is a Total Failure!
They do not have a "geology" category in the Nobel prizes, but Walter
Alvarez received several important awards for his work, such as the Vetlesen
Prize (the prestigious geology equivalent of the Nobel) and the Penrose
Prize. Many other areas of study are excluded from the Nobel prizes but
there are prestigious equivalents (mathematics, for example).
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
If I was a dino 66 million years agao...
and with all the advance technology I had at my disposal..
how much time do I got?
About 5 seconds..4..3..2..1..0...bye bye!
--
Mike Dworetsky
(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)
Dworetsky??? What, you're Polish???? I know some Polish jokes...which
Actually, not Polish. Some of my ancestors came from Lithuania, Latvia and
Belarus.
Post by The Starmaker
one you wanna hear? They are have one common theme, Polish are
stupid. Why is that?
Because there are a lot of racists like yourself? The Nazis loved to tell
Polish jokes. Are you a Nazi?

The Starmaker
2017-07-11 03:39:44 UTC
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvarez_hypothesis
a proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption
of its truth.
But there was evidence for the idea, hard physical evidence, which
is what prompted it in the first place.
"hard physical evidence"???? Then why are they still asking the
question "What happent to the dinosaurs?"
Who are "they"? If a huge impact of an asteroid did not happen, how do you
explain the hard physical evidence of an iridium-rich layer at the KT
boundary everywhere that it can be found on Earth? How do you explain the
discovery of a large crater of the exact correct age, now mostly underwater
in the Yucatan region?
poppycock.
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Walter_Alvarez
"Alvarez devised a set of experiments to observe K-electron capture
in radioactive nuclei, predicted by the beta decay theory but *never*
observed."
When you devise "a set of experiments " ..."to observe" but it is
"never observed", what do you call that? KOOK!
I call it extremely clever experimental work. It had never been observed by
other scientists BEFORE Alvarez devised an experiment to detect the expected
radiation. He observed it.
Then he is not a kook, he's a fraud. There is alot of that going around in your community, even today.
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
That's what Kooks do. They even get famouse for doing it....
Then..."With his son, geologist Walter Alvarez, he developed the
Alvarez hypothesis which proposes that the extinction event that
wiped out the dinosaurs was the result of an asteroid impact."
You gotta give the kid something. His son is a Total Failure!
They do not have a "geology" category in the Nobel prizes, but Walter
Alvarez received several important awards for his work, such as the Vetlesen
Prize (the prestigious geology equivalent of the Nobel) and the Penrose
Prize. Many other areas of study are excluded from the Nobel prizes but
there are prestigious equivalents (mathematics, for example).
Prizes are just things people come up with to pretend that they are still...revelant, and they are not.

You can easily come up with your own webpage, offer a ten thousand dollar prize for best 'material' submitted, and give yourself the top prize.

Then put it in your resume.
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
If I was a dino 66 million years agao...
and with all the advance technology I had at my disposal..
how much time do I got?
About 5 seconds..4..3..2..1..0...bye bye!
--
Mike Dworetsky
(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)
Dworetsky??? What, you're Polish???? I know some Polish jokes...which
Actually, not Polish. Some of my ancestors came from Lithuania, Latvia and
Belarus.
When you put Lithuania, Latvia and Belarus....watta you get? Baltic state = Poland.

Latvia_Lithuania_and_Belarus_make_up_the_what_states?
https://www.google.com/#q=baltic.countries
http://www.answers.com/Q/Estonia_Latvia_Lithuania_and_Belarus_make_up_the_what_states?#slide=2

Q: What do you do if a Polak throws a pin at you? A: Run like hell - he's still got a hand-grenade between his teeth.

Q: What do you do if a Polak throws a hand-grenade at you? A: Take the pin out and throw it back.
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
one you wanna hear? They are have one common theme, Polish are
stupid. Why is that?
Because there are a lot of racists like yourself? The Nazis loved to tell
Polish jokes. Are you a Nazi?
I don't know, I never gave it much thought...What is a Nazi?
The Starmaker
2017-07-12 00:24:16 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
Dworetsky??? What, you're Polish???? I know some Polish jokes...which
Actually, not Polish. Some of my ancestors came from Lithuania, Latvia and
Belarus.
When you put Lithuania, Latvia and Belarus....watta you get? Baltic state = Poland.
Latvia_Lithuania_and_Belarus_make_up_the_what_states?
https://www.google.com/#q=baltic.countries
http://www.answers.com/Q/Estonia_Latvia_Lithuania_and_Belarus_make_up_the_what_states?#slide=2
Q: What do you do if a Polak throws a pin at you? A: Run like hell - he's still got a hand-grenade between his teeth.
Q: What do you do if a Polak throws a hand-grenade at you? A: Take the pin out and throw it back.
Is this perfect or what? Mike Dworetsky saying 'I'm not Polish but my ancestors are Polish'!

That is like the Perfect Polish Joke!!

This is the kind of thinking you find in.. of all places....science groups.

The Starmaker
2017-07-12 06:46:42 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
You know what that Mike Dumbretsky is doing right now...tryin to find a
work around to 'I'm not Polish but my ancestors are Polish'!...

he might as well commit suicide..

he's probably right now jumping from a basement window!

wat a Dumbsky..
Mike Dworetsky
2017-07-12 07:32:42 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
This all sounds to me like you are a Nazi antisemite. Dworetsky is a
Russian name (depending on how you convert Russian to English letters, it
can be spelled in a variety of ways).

The Starmaker
2017-07-12 19:11:06 UTC
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
You still haven't explained what a NAZI is, but I never heard of an "Nazi antisemite", is that means a person against juewish nazies????

But I heard all you people see NAZI's in your chicken soup...
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Dworetsky is a
Russian name (depending on how you convert Russian to English letters, it
can be spelled in a variety of ways).
(there is the work around i was expecting...now the Dumbsky clains he's russian)

Does this guy EVER tell the truth???? He fuckin Lies every fuckin day!
everybody in his family are removing their pants...
Mike Dworetsky
2017-07-13 07:35:16 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
If you don't know what a Nazi is, your education is sadly lacking.
Post by The Starmaker
But I heard all you people see NAZI's in your chicken soup...
"...all you people..." What does that mean?
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Dworetsky is a
Russian name (depending on how you convert Russian to English
letters, it can be spelled in a variety of ways).
(there is the work around i was expecting...now the Dumbsky clains he's russian)
I said it was a Russian name, but I did not claim I was Russian.
Post by The Starmaker
Does this guy EVER tell the truth???? He fuckin Lies every fuckin day!
But you don't?

Tell us your actual name rather than hiding behind a pseudonym.
Post by The Starmaker

The Starmaker
2017-07-13 16:06:43 UTC
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
That's another 'work around' for not explaining what a Nazi is...it's okay, everybody knows you're a Dumbsky.
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
But I heard all you people see NAZI's in your chicken soup...
"...all you people..." What does that mean?
Look in your chicken soup and tell me what you see...
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Dworetsky is a
Russian name (depending on how you convert Russian to English
letters, it can be spelled in a variety of ways).
(there is the work around i was expecting...now the Dumbsky clains he's russian)
I said it was a Russian name, but I did not claim I was Russian.
You mean like when Einstein said "I said I was a pacifist, I did not say I wan an absolute pacifist."?

We already know Lying is your forte...
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
Does this guy EVER tell the truth???? He fuckin Lies every fuckin day!
But you don't?
Tell us your actual name rather than hiding behind a pseudonym.
Hiding??? The internet requires a username, not the name on your Post Office Mailbox...

How old are you, 170 years old????

Do you still use whiteout to erase words on your computer screen, Dumbsky???
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Mike Dworetsky
--
Mike Dworetsky
(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)
everybody in his family are removing their pants...
--
Mike Dworetsky
(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)
So, let me re-cap on this Dumbsky...he says I'm not Polish but my ancestors are
Polish'

He says he's got a russian name but isn't russian...

and he sees nazis in his chicken soup..

what does that make him? He must have a BIG nose....

could explain his habitual lying...

or the air is free.