_Dark Heir_ (Jane Yellowrock) by Faith Hunter
2018-04-30 05:58:33 UTC
_Dark Heir_ (Jane Yellowrock) by Faith Hunter
https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Heir-Yellowrock-Faith-Hunter/dp/0451465962/

Book number 9 of 12 books in an urban fantasy adventure series. I read
the well printed and bound MMPB by Roc. I have purchased the rest of
the books in the series and will read them soon.

The thing hammered to the wall in subbasement number five has escaped
and is decimating the good citizens of New Orleans. And Jane with her
faithful troops must handle it as usual.

My rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars (472 reviews)

2018-04-30 08:56:17 UTC
Book number 9 of 12 books
so far
Post by Lynn McGuire
in an urban fantasy adventure series.
Dave, waiting on more, plus more in her newer other series about the landwitch
2018-04-30 20:23:49 UTC
Post by David DeLaney
Post by Lynn McGuire
Book number 9 of 12 books
so far
Post by Lynn McGuire
in an urban fantasy adventure series.
Dave, waiting on more, plus more in her newer other series about the landwitch
Yes, I forgot to add that there will probably be more books in the Jane
Yellowrock series.