my shoes laces keep getting untied..
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2017-04-17 17:26:16 UTC
i don't get it...my shoe laces keep getting untied...

i need to get the top scientist of this world to explain and investigate
why my shoe laces keep getting untied.

must be some connection with dark matter and run away galaxies.
Bast
BUY SANDALS !
Kevrob
2017-04-21 07:27:58 UTC
Post by Bast
Post by The Starmaker
i don't get it...my shoe laces keep getting untied...
i need to get the top scientist of this world to explain and investigate
why my shoe laces keep getting untied.
must be some connection with dark matter and run away galaxies.
BUY SANDALS !
Or shoes that close with ripstick/velcro. Those may be
too high tech for it. Loafers, maybe slippers?

Kevin R
larry
2017-04-29 22:57:39 UTC
www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/04/why-do-shoelaces-untie-themselves-team-may-have-answer