God doesn't believe in atheist
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2017-04-20 04:55:20 UTC
¿
The non-existent cannot believe in anything.
and you know this How?

do you mean, before you existed you didn't believe in anything??

or after you no longer exist you won't believe in anything???

So, God doesn't believe in atheist because he lives in...a non-existent
place?????
The Starmaker
2017-04-20 17:45:40 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
¿
The non-existent cannot believe in anything.
and you know this How?
do you mean, before you existed you didn't believe in anything??
or after you no longer exist you won't believe in anything???
So, God doesn't believe in atheist because he lives in...a non-existent
place?????
If by 'existent' you mean...does God have an apartment on Park Avenue,
then I don't think God exist in that form...

i don't even think he was born on earth...

some place maybe very far away...

where they don't believe in ...atheist.
The Starmaker
2017-04-20 20:07:29 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
¿
The non-existent cannot believe in anything.
and you know this How?
do you mean, before you existed you didn't believe in anything??
or after you no longer exist you won't believe in anything???
So, God doesn't believe in atheist because he lives in...a non-existent
place?????
If by 'existent' you mean...does God have an apartment on Park Avenue,
then I don't think God exist in that form...
i don't even think he was born on earth...
some place maybe very far away...
where they don't believe in ...atheist.
It's like atheist are asking.."Okay smartypants, where does God lives at, what's his exact address?"

Am I suppose to provide the apartment number too???

Am I suppose to tell the atheist, "He lives in that apartment building over there but I don't know the apartment number."

Then the atheist replies, "Non-existent apartment number."
The Starmaker
2017-04-21 21:43:18 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
¿
The non-existent cannot believe in anything.
and you know this How?
do you mean, before you existed you didn't believe in anything??
or after you no longer exist you won't believe in anything???
So, God doesn't believe in atheist because he lives in...a non-existent
place?????
I'm really getting tired of all this 'God does not exist' talk going on for so long...

the problem here is....nobody wants to tell you the truth.

It is not in the interest of world leaders and scientist to tell you the truth...

they rather that you stay in the dark.

But, I'm going to bring you ...The Light.

The Truth is, God exist, always has...it's Yous who don't exist.

for exampl
The Starmaker
2017-04-21 22:00:13 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
¿
The non-existent cannot believe in anything.
and you know this How?
do you mean, before you existed you didn't believe in anything??
or after you no longer exist you won't believe in anything???
So, God doesn't believe in atheist because he lives in...a non-existent
place?????
I'm really getting tired of all this 'God does not exist' talk going on for so long...
the problem here is....nobody wants to tell you the truth.
It is not in the interest of world leaders and scientist to tell you the truth...
they rather that you stay in the dark.
But, I'm going to bring you ...The Light.
The Truth is, God exist, always has...it's Yous who don't exist.
for exampl
For example...

When you go home tonight..

look at a tree

then

look at your girlfriends...body.

What do they have in common????

World leaders and scientist would have you think they are both made of...atoms.

But that wouldn't be true because I would be BANGING THE TREE!!!!

What they don't tell you (either they don't know...or don't want you to know)

is that...

it's not a tree.

It's just...

looks
like
tree.

"looks"
like
tree..

but
it
isn't
a tree
because it
was made
look
like
tree.

The tree
doesn't exist..

Yous don exist..

only God exist.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? God made the fuckin tree!
The Starmaker
2017-04-22 18:29:35 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
¿
[...]
I'm make it simple...

you take a pencil
a lead pencil
that means a pencil containg lead..

you take a pencil

and you draw a tree..

then you take that same pencil and

draw a nude woman.

Is the drawing of the tree real?

Is the woman real?? It's just a drawing.

Both were drawn with the same lead pencil.

But what if you use a pencil that didn't
contain lead, but instead a 'atom pencil'?

you take a pencil

and you draw a tree..

then you take that same pencil and

draw a nude woman.

Is the drawing of the tree real?

Is the woman real?? It's just a drawing.

Both were drawn with the same 'atom pencil'.

Both were drawn to look real...

With an atom pencil you can have the tree grow leaves.

That's a cool pencil..

I can draw a earth and the heavens with it and everything would look real.

Why didn't God make the trees look like women?