[Zona] Inside Mentl's Dream
2017-07-07 03:52:22 UTC
The latest installment of The Challenges of Zona

http://barbarianprincess.com/?comic=through-a-glass-darkly-page-1002

has Mentl singing "Sweet Home Chicago", which I had almost never heard of...

but YouTube is helpful

and then Wikipedia enabled me to remedy my musical ignorance:

In other news, I came across this webcomic, new to me, and emotionally
affecting:

http://www.sleeplessdomain.com/

2017-07-07 13:07:45 UTC
http://youtu.be/O8hqGu-leFc
http://youtu.be/nm5R3r8adok
http://youtu.be/xPFtzUilUSI
http://youtu.be/ShIeTdZLctg
http://youtu.be/3lZv52l0C94
http://youtu.be/gZXUSh4Gku4
In other news, I came across this webcomic, new to me, and emotionally
http://www.sleeplessdomain.com/
You missed one of the high points of Obama's administration.

Don
Quadibloc
2017-07-07 14:33:29 UTC
Post by D B Davis
You missed one of the high points of Obama's administration.
http://youtu.be/Z7x4ZS7ZZWc
Actually, my third link was to another video of that performance.