[Zona] Inside Mentl's Dream
2017-07-07 03:52:22 UTC
The latest installment of The Challenges of Zona

http://barbarianprincess.com/?comic=through-a-glass-darkly-page-1002

has Mentl singing "Sweet Home Chicago", which I had almost never heard of...

but YouTube is helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8hqGu-leFc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm5R3r8adok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPFtzUilUSI

and then Wikipedia enabled me to remedy my musical ignorance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShIeTdZLctg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lZv52l0C94
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZXUSh4Gku4

In other news, I came across this webcomic, new to me, and emotionally
affecting:

http://www.sleeplessdomain.com/

2017-07-07 13:07:45 UTC
Quadibloc <***@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:
> The latest installment of The Challenges of Zona
>
> http://barbarianprincess.com/?comic=through-a-glass-darkly-page-1002
>
> has Mentl singing "Sweet Home Chicago", which I had almost never heard of...
>
> but YouTube is helpful
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8hqGu-leFc
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm5R3r8adok
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPFtzUilUSI
>
> and then Wikipedia enabled me to remedy my musical ignorance:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShIeTdZLctg
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lZv52l0C94
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZXUSh4Gku4
>
> In other news, I came across this webcomic, new to me, and emotionally
> affecting:
>
> http://www.sleeplessdomain.com/

You missed one of the high points of Obama's administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7x4ZS7ZZWc

Don
Quadibloc
2017-07-07 14:33:29 UTC
On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 7:11:39 AM UTC-6, D B Davis wrote:

> You missed one of the high points of Obama's administration.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7x4ZS7ZZWc

Actually, my third link was to another video of that performance.