My Favorite Martian
The Starmaker
2018-06-09 18:02:12 UTC
Mark Earnest wrote:

> Martians have three eyes are members of the plant kingdom and are super intelligent. They also are extremely telepathic--that is why we cannot see them or their cities. They are much older than the human race and are a spacefaring civilization.

you see here how SF spoiled this kid's mind...

and the truth is...all scientist think this way...

you can thank the SF writers.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5qhvgs

How come 'scientist' don't say...."People are alike all over?"

Because they read science fiction books and grow up...stupid.
The Starmaker
2018-06-09 18:32:47 UTC
The Starmaker wrote:

> Mark Earnest wrote:
> >
> > Martians have three eyes are members of the plant kingdom and are super intelligent. They also are extremely telepathic--that is why we cannot see them or their cities. They are much older than the human race and are a spacefaring civilization.
>
> you see here how SF spoiled this kid's mind...
>
> and the truth is...all scientist think this way...
>
> you can thank the SF writers.
>
> https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5qhvgs
>
> How come 'scientist' don't say...."People are alike all over?"
>
> Because they read science fiction books and grow up...stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?&list=PL6UfctxfSOoGQXeR-IdwMW4iWXC__RuHW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf5Chh88dXE&t=45s

all the b&w ones are near the bottom...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrYwytHF1MwXUCaL178xl0Q/videos

what are the antenas for? it;s not the way the law of physics work..