My Favorite Martian
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2018-06-09 18:02:12 UTC
Martians have three eyes are members of the plant kingdom and are super intelligent. They also are extremely telepathic--that is why we cannot see them or their cities. They are much older than the human race and are a spacefaring civilization.
you see here how SF spoiled this kid's mind...

and the truth is...all scientist think this way...

you can thank the SF writers.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5qhvgs

How come 'scientist' don't say...."People are alike all over?"

Because they read science fiction books and grow up...stupid.
The Starmaker
2018-06-09 18:32:47 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Martians have three eyes are members of the plant kingdom and are super intelligent. They also are extremely telepathic--that is why we cannot see them or their cities. They are much older than the human race and are a spacefaring civilization.
you see here how SF spoiled this kid's mind...
and the truth is...all scientist think this way...
you can thank the SF writers.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5qhvgs
How come 'scientist' don't say...."People are alike all over?"
Because they read science fiction books and grow up...stupid.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?&list=PL6UfctxfSOoGQXeR-IdwMW4iWXC__RuHW

all the b&w ones are near the bottom...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrYwytHF1MwXUCaL178xl0Q/videos

what are the antenas for? it;s not the way the law of physics work..