Post by The Zygon
One of the surprising things - to me - of my reading experience, is that I sometimes meet a book which I would never mention in a conversation about good books, but I enjoyed them immensely. Indeed, I enjoy them much, that I return to reread them from time to time.
One such book for me is _Far Arena_ by Richard Ben Sapir.
I would like to hear of books/stories with which others have similar experiences.
My rereads every 2 to 4 years (this list does change depending on my mood):
1. _Mutineers Moon_ by David Weber
2. _Jumper_ by Steven Gould
3. _A Matter for Men_ by David Gerrold
4. _The Tar-Aiym Krang_ by Alan Dean Foster
5. _Shards of Honor_ by Lois McMaster Bujold
6. _Ender's Game_ by Orson Scott Card
7. _A Hymn Before Battle_ by John Ringo
8. _Going Home_ by A. American
9. _Bitten_ by Kelley Armstrong
10. _A Soldier's Duty_ by Jean Johnson