A classic "Boffo" "Unclear On The Concept"
2018-07-11 05:21:25 UTC

Haven't seen one I like this well in quite a while.
2018-07-11 05:22:28 UTC
http://www.mrboffo.com/comicsweb/mrboffoweb/strips/20180710bfo_s_web.jpg
Haven't seen one I like this well in quite a while.
--
D'oh!

Saw the Garfield post and thought I was in RACS..
a***@yahoo.com
2018-07-11 15:27:44 UTC
My favorite one of those is " I did my taxes last year ".
Kevrob
2018-07-11 16:29:53 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
My favorite one of those is " I did my taxes last year ".
MBSTM?

(Management By Sprinting Through Mazes)

2018-07-11 16:50:57 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
My favorite one of those is " I did my taxes last year ".
The cover of the book of that name is pretty good:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=boffo+unclear+on+concept&go=Search&qs=ds&form=QBILPG

It's the color one. I didn't give a direct link because some of the others
Bing found are good too. The tax one you mention is on the top row (for me)
and another good IRS one several rows down..
2018-07-11 16:55:13 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
My favorite one of those is " I did my taxes last year ".
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=boffo+unclear+on+concept&go=Search&qs=ds&form=QBILPG
It's the color one. I didn't give a direct link because some of the others
Bing found are good too. The tax one you mention is on the top row (for me)
and another good IRS one several rows down..
--
And as long as we're off on this topic anyway, I'll say that while Joe Martin
pretty well burned himself out in the 80s and Boffo today is a shadow of

https://amzn.to/2ud9z4z