Niagara Falls
The Starmaker
2017-06-29 15:51:28 UTC
NASA Orbiter snaps stunning 'Niagara Falls of Mars' pic
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/06/29/nasa-orbiter-snaps-stunning-niagara-falls-mars-pic.html

NASA is trying very hard to put water in your brains.

How about these Headlines?

NASA Orbiter snaps stunning 'Pacific Ocean of Mars' pic

NASA Orbiter snaps stunning ' the Red Sea of Mars' pic (no, sounds too russian)

NASA Orbiter snaps stunning 'the Dollywood's Splash Country of Mars' pic

i'm thirsty already...

i need a drink of water..

good thing i live in Water World.
Bast
2017-06-29 16:29:19 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
NASA Orbiter snaps stunning 'Niagara Falls of Mars' pic
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/06/29/nasa-orbiter-snaps-stunning-niagara-falls-mars-pic.html
Sloooooowwwwwlllllllllyyyyy I Tuuuurrrrrrnnnnnnnned.....
Step by Step....
Inch By Inch....

Wooo Wooo Wooo
The Starmaker
2017-07-04 23:23:39 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> [1] who
shows his Radical Extremism of Jewish Supremacy in the
<http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017> & waits
for <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker> who
has a gruesome end in store for Glazier, is the same Swine-Glazier,
who does this <Loading Image...>
"with Bert's nose into that wind. No matter which way the wind
blows
Bert point his nose. Trebert
I presume that is his Jewish nose that Bert can use as a sail on
Glazier's barrel boat...
ahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHA...
You forgot to thank me for the laughs, Hanson!
OK, Thanks Ben. My 1-liner was meant to thank you.
Don't be so needy. SwineBert, the Face-Shitter & Criminal
Graveyard Vandal, has that peculiar mental defect,
and shows it in/with every post of his, until SwineBert
explains why he wanted to shit into your mouth. Twice.
But what is your Philosophy of Life hanson? What I mean is, can you say
something inspiring, can you
tell me a quote, make up an inspiring 'original' quotation on your
Philosophy of Life, any aspect of Life?
Just a one line original quote.
Sternkacker is needey & yearns for attention.
.
It sounds too Jewish.
Can you give me another quote that doesn't sound too Jewish??
No, live with it, SternKacker.
That sounds too Jewish too! Maybe I need to post a few samples
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kevinkruse/2013/05/28/inspirational-quotes/#6d31d3286c7a
1. Life is about making an impact, not making an income. --Kevin Kruse
2. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
ADVERTISING
3. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
4. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
5. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
ForbesQuotes: Thoughts On The Business Of Life
6. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
7. I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games.
26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
8. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
9. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
10. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
11. Life isn't about getting and having, it's about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
12. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon
13. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
14.Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t
do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor,
catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
15.Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
16. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
17. The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
18. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
19. An unexamined life is not worth living. –Socrates
20. Eighty percent of success is showing up. –Woody Allen
21. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
22. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. –Vince Lombardi
23. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
24. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. –Pablo Picasso
25. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus
The Forbes eBook Of Motivational Quotes
Discover the timeless advice that the world’s great thinkers, billionaires, writers and businesspeople have to offer.
26. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou
27. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn
28. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
29. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
30. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
31. The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
32. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
33. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. –Anais Nin
Does this help?
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/life/
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/
http://www.greatest-quotations.com/
https://www.google.com/search?q=quotations&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjskbjUlevUAhWoqlQKHSXyCycQsAQIVg&biw=1280&bih=871&dpr=1
Now, lets take one of your quotes: Sternkacker
What does that mean???
"kacker"???
Who Uses This
Jews: Jews of diverse religious backgrounds and organizational involvements
Older: Jews who are middle-aged and older
Ashkenazim: Jews with Ashkenazi heritage
http://www.jewish-languages.org/jewish-english-lexicon/words/15
But wait...there is more!
Okay, by now you've read quotes from around the world...

Now, what part of world makes quotes like these on a regular basics?

What *kind* of people write quotes like these?

One misfortune is too few for him.
She should have stones and not children.
He should drink too much castor oil.
He should give it all away to doctors.
Let him suffer and remember.
Throw salt in his eyes, pepper in his nose.
Leeches should drink him dry.
He should laugh with lizards.
He should grow a wooden tongue.
Venereal disease should consume his body.
Why bother getting up alive?
He should crap blood and pus.
He should go nuts and run around (through the streets).
I should outlive him long enough to bury him.
God should bless him with three people: one should grab him, the second should stab him and the third should hide him.
He should have a large store, and whatever people ask for he shouldn’t have, and what he does have shouldn’t be requested.
All problems I have in my heart, should go to his head.
He should be transformed into a chandelier, to hang by day and to burn by night.
All his teeth should fall out except one to make him suffer.
A hundred houses shall he have, in every house a hundred rooms and in every room twenty beds, and a delirious fever should drive him from bed to bed.
As many years as he’s walked on his feet, let him walk on his hands, and for the rest of the time he should crawl along on his ass.
Let what I wish on him come true (most, even half, even just 10%).
On summer days he should mourn, and on wintry nights, he should torture himself.
Black sorrow is all that his mother should see of him.
He should get so sick as to cough up his mother’s milk.
God should visit upon him the best of the Ten Plagues.
He should see everything, but have no reason (with what) to buy it.
He should marry the daughter of the Angel of Death.
Ten ships of gold should be his and the money should only make him sick.
He should have Pharaoh’s plagues sprinkled with Job’s scabies.
Hang yourself with a sugar rope and you’ll have a sweet death.
You should grow like an onion with your head in the ground.

You should get a sense now these people are not like...earthlings. Their speech patterns are some how like they are on a constant war....

Certaintly not quotes you would find in Forbes Quotation books....

and there's more!

http://kehillatisrael.net/docs/yiddish/yiddish_pr.htm

it's enough to make you sick to think there are people who actually think this way everyday on earth.

But maybe they are not of this earth...

which is why people are always trying to get rid of...

like some sort of...pest.