sci.physics.relativity
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2018-06-28 18:46:18 UTC
What does physics have to do with relativity, there is no
matter or energy in...relativity? Not even Time has no energy or
matter..
i mean, 'relativity'.. is not even a...thing.
I mean, you gotta ask yourself a question...
"Why relativity?"
I mean, why of all things on earth..
of all things in the universe...
why did Albert Einstein choose...relativity?
Did he have a choice?
Albert Einstein once asked "What really interest me is whether God had any choice in the creation of the universe."
So, the question is ...Did Albert Einstein had any choice in the creation of the theory of relativity?
For example...when Albert Einstein worked at the patent office..
there was at the time an urgent technological problem of coordinating time along train tracks came about.
Albert Einstein was dealing with patents relating to the synchronization of the clocks at
train stations.
It seems he had no choice...but to think only about...clocks, and trains. That was his job.
In other words...
Einstein had no choice to come up with the theory of relativity because it was his job to come up with it.
He found out that clocks moving to one another would not run at the same speed because everybody was trying to
file patents where he worked at for the...synchronization of clocks for train stations.
There was at the time an urgent technological problem of coordinating time along train tracks, and he had no choice but to...think about it.
Yous people don't even know the history of...sci.physics.relativity
Now, what *all* people don't know...is that Albert Einstein was using the patent offices to file...'fake patents'.

The designs were real, but the wordings were fake...it was Albert Einstein way of passing atomic bomb secrets to the Russians.

People thought that the patents didn't work..it was because the wording were fake.

For example...what you thought to be a refridgerator, was in fact a nuclear reactor

what you thought to be a patent for a nuclear reactor was in fact...The Fat Man...the actual device design you drop on the Germans or Japaneese.

what you thought was a woman's blouse was in fact a design for a radiation vest.

Of course, all this is in my book which you problaby haven't read yet..

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-Built-The-Atomic-Bomb.html
The Starmaker
2018-06-29 17:51:32 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
of course if Albert Einstein were living today he probably would send atomic bomb secrets using email...

he wouldn't push the send button...he would simply write the email and save it as a draft...then give out the password
and the russians would read the unsent emails then delete it.

And Albert Einstein would say..."I never sent the russians any emails!"
The Starmaker
2018-07-03 16:18:07 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Now, here you have (Albert Einstein) a guy who spent around ten years working at a patent office...
(you work ten years at anything you become a genuis at it) and at the same time mastered machine technology...

then he comes up with this patent:
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/96/32/09/16c58837767d66/USD101756.pdf
https://patents.google.com/patent/USD101756S/en?inventor=Albert+Einstein

Now, you have to ask yourself a question..."Why?"