How Come....Existence¿
The Starmaker
2018-06-19 18:14:06 UTC
The answer is very ...simple.

Just ask anyone "What is the name of the mother of invention?"
benj
2018-06-19 21:07:27 UTC
On 6/19/2018 2:14 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> The answer is very ...simple.
>

> Just ask anyone "What is the name of the mother of invention?"

Easy one, Faker!

Answer: Frank Zappa Band
The Starmaker
2018-06-19 21:54:42 UTC
benj wrote:

> On 6/19/2018 2:14 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > The answer is very ...simple.
> >

> > Just ask anyone "What is the name of the mother of invention?"
> >
> Easy one, Faker!
>
> Answer: Frank Zappa Band

where do you get these ....deep thoughts????

you're suspended from skool..

you're a menace to society...

what happen, you got separated from your parents?

how was reform skool?

you're polish, right? figures..
benj
2018-06-19 22:24:20 UTC
On 6/19/2018 5:54 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> benj wrote:
>>
>> On 6/19/2018 2:14 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>> The answer is very ...simple.
>>>

>>> Just ask anyone "What is the name of the mother of invention?"
>>>
>> Easy one, Faker!
>>
>> Answer: Frank Zappa Band
>

> where do you get these ....deep thoughts????

Hey Faker, I used "deep thoughts" on you first! Why are you trying to
use it back on me pretending that nobody heard me use it on you. Are you
Jewish or something?

> you're suspended from skool..
>

> you're a menace to society...

Death Threat noted and reported to Authorities.

> what happen, you got separated from your parents?

Saved me from Bubba. Unlike you I don't think I'd enjoy his attention.

> how was reform skool?
>

> you're polish, right? figures..

Ethnic hate speech noted an reported to authorities.

Hey, dumbfuck I'm Slovak, not a polack.
The Starmaker
2018-06-20 00:45:45 UTC

Do I smell Jewish?
benj
2018-06-20 00:51:41 UTC

Am I talking into a mirror?
The Starmaker
2018-06-20 16:29:33 UTC
The Starmaker wrote:

> The answer is very ...simple.
>
> Just ask anyone "What is the name of the mother of invention?"

For example...

if you believe that the big bang was an invention...

then it was simply a 'necessity' that brought upon

the invention of the big bang.

I'm sure your home is filled with...necessities.

Are you...necessary?
benj
2018-06-20 20:36:50 UTC

Big Bang is a fantasy, Faker. Methinks you are ... a fantasy.
The Starmaker
2018-06-20 21:57:39 UTC
benj wrote:

> On 6/20/2018 12:29 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> >>
> >> The answer is very ...simple.
> >>
> >> Just ask anyone "What is the name of the mother of invention?"
> >

> > For example...
> >
> > if you believe that the big bang was an invention...
> >
> > then it was simply a 'necessity' that brought upon
> >
> > the invention of the big bang.
> >
> > I'm sure your home is filled with...necessities.
> >

> > Are you...necessary?
> >
> Big Bang is a fantasy, Faker. Methinks you are ... a fantasy.

I wrote: "if you believe that the big bang was an invention..."

I didn't ask you "Do you believe..." I asked "if you believe..."

is inglish you fifth language????
benj
2018-06-20 22:05:49 UTC
On 6/20/2018 5:57 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> benj wrote:

>>> For example...
>>>
>>> if you believe that the big bang was an invention...
>>>
>>> then it was simply a 'necessity' that brought upon
>>>
>>> the invention of the big bang.
>>>
>>> I'm sure your home is filled with...necessities.
>>>

>>> Are you...necessary?
>>>
>> Big Bang is a fantasy, Faker. Methinks you are ... a fantasy.
>

> I wrote: "if you believe that the big bang was an invention..."
>

> I didn't ask you "Do you believe..." I asked "if you believe..."
>

> is inglish you fifth language????

Faker do you REALLY believe that babbling insane drool you wrote above
really makes sense in the English language? Didn't take our meds today,
did we? When fantasy is your reality that's called insanity.
The Starmaker
2018-06-21 01:13:06 UTC
benj wrote:

> On 6/20/2018 5:57 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > benj wrote:

> >> Big Bang is a fantasy, Faker. Methinks you are ... a fantasy.
> >

> > I wrote: "if you believe that the big bang was an invention..."
> >

> > I didn't ask you "Do you believe..." I asked "if you believe..."
> >

> > is inglish you fifth language????
> >
> Faker do you REALLY believe that babbling insane drool you wrote above
> really makes sense in the English language? Didn't take our meds today,
> did we? When fantasy is your reality that's called insanity.

"When I examine myself and
my methods of thought,
I come to the conclusion that
the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than
my talent for absorbing positive knowledge." --Albert Einstein
benj
2018-06-21 06:13:35 UTC
On 6/20/2018 9:13 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> benj wrote:

>>> I wrote: "if you believe that the big bang was an invention..."
>>>

>>> I didn't ask you "Do you believe..." I asked "if you believe..."
>>>

>>> is inglish you fifth language????
>>>
>> Faker do you REALLY believe that babbling insane drool you wrote above
>> really makes sense in the English language? Didn't take our meds today,
>> did we? When fantasy is your reality that's called insanity.
>

> "When I examine myself and
> my methods of thought,
> I come to the conclusion that
> the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than
> my talent for absorbing positive knowledge." --Albert Einstein

You see, faker, when one has transcendent intelligence, ordinary life
becomes boring and fantasy is one's only escape from your world. It's
like TV or the movies for you. You will never have to worry about this
problem, Faker.
The Starmaker
2018-06-21 16:56:46 UTC
benj wrote:

> On 6/20/2018 9:13 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > benj wrote:

> >> Faker do you REALLY believe that babbling insane drool you wrote above
> >> really makes sense in the English language? Didn't take our meds today,
> >> did we? When fantasy is your reality that's called insanity.
> >

> > "When I examine myself and
> > my methods of thought,
> > I come to the conclusion that
> > the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than
> > my talent for absorbing positive knowledge." --Albert Einstein
> >
> You see, faker, when one has transcendent intelligence, ordinary life
> becomes boring and fantasy is one's only escape from your world. It's
> like TV or the movies for you. You will never have to worry about this
> problem, Faker.

I have the gift of fantasy, I must be a fuckin genuis...throw out the TV..we got The Genuis Show here!!!!

stay tuned..
benj
2018-06-21 18:31:49 UTC
On 6/21/2018 12:56 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> benj wrote:

>>> "When I examine myself and
>>> my methods of thought,
>>> I come to the conclusion that
>>> the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than
>>> my talent for absorbing positive knowledge." --Albert Einstein
>>>
>> You see, faker, when one has transcendent intelligence, ordinary life
>> becomes boring and fantasy is one's only escape from your world. It's
>> like TV or the movies for you. You will never have to worry about this
>> problem, Faker.
>

> I have the gift of fantasy, I must be a fuckin genuis...throw out the TV..we got The Genuis Show here!!!!

We noticed. (the fantasy part, not the "fuckin genius" part)
Throwing out a TV is always good.

The Starmaker
2018-06-29 17:43:05 UTC
The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > The answer is very ...simple.
> >
> > Just ask anyone "What is the name of the mother of invention?"
>
> For example...
>
> if you believe that the big bang was an invention...
>
> then it was simply a 'necessity' that brought upon
>
> the invention of the big bang.
>
> I'm sure your home is filled with...necessities.
>
> Are you...necessary?

The wrong questions was asked...

it shouldn't be

How Come....Existence?

but..

How Come....Limited Existence?

Well, before..
you had
eternal time...
and that was
converted to
limited time.

'To be or not to be, that is the question.' - some guy once said

'not to be' is like staring at a clock for 24 hours continously..

It's like living in ...Planck Time. (very boring) not much happens...at least not right away- not this second..

like fuckin eternity!

if the bus takes too long (like fuckin eternity) i call uber..
Siri Cruise
2018-06-29 19:32:04 UTC
In article <***@ix.netcom.com>,
The Starmaker <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> How Come....Existence?

Why not existence?

Without a creator god it becomes a chance occurence like so many other things.

With a creator god it is for the god to know and maybe share the reason with us,
or maybe not.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
2018-07-01 17:39:28 UTC
Siri Cruise wrote:

> The Starmaker <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>> How Come....Existence?
>
> Why not existence?
>
> Without a creator god it becomes a chance occurence like so many other
> things.

In fact, in quantum mechanics where there is nothing, i.e. zero total
energy, the probability that something is produced from it, is 100 %
(certainty).

> With a creator god it is for the god to know and maybe share the reason
> with us, or maybe not.

All observations of our universe correspond to the idea that its total
energy is zero. So a deity is not necessary to explain the existence
of the universe:

“Quantum fluctuations can have produced the universe.”
—Lawrence M. Krauss, “A Universe from Nothing”

Further, we should not be surprised that we find ourselves living in a
universe in which we can exist. If the conditions would be different,
we could not exist and could not ask the question.

Please stop (continuing) this mindless amok-crossposting (by “The Starmaker”
troll). F’up2 sci.physics.

PointedEars
--
“Science is empirical: knowing the answer means nothing;
testing your knowledge means everything.”
in “A Universe from Nothing” (2009)
Chris M. Thomasson
2018-07-01 23:52:28 UTC
On 6/19/2018 11:14 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> The answer is very ...simple.
>

> Just ask anyone "What is the name of the mother of invention?"

Imvvho, sheer ingenuity and creativity, God, all of that.

However, I do not know the gender of God. Perhaps it is male? Just don't
know for sure. Perhaps, it can possibly be an "All"?
Chris M. Thomasson
2018-07-01 23:55:18 UTC

Scott Lurndal
2018-07-02 18:38:12 UTC

An excellent band in the 1970's featuring Frank Zappa.
Chris M. Thomasson
2018-07-02 20:49:11 UTC

:^D
Daniel60
2018-07-03 06:29:52 UTC
Scott Lurndal wrote on 3/07/2018 4:38 AM:
>> On 6/19/2018 11:14 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>> The answer is very ...simple.
>>>
>>> Just ask anyone "What is the name of the mother of invention?"
>
> An excellent band in the 1970's featuring Frank Zappa.

But weren't they "The mothers of invention"??

--
Daniel