David Palmer's _Emergence_ is available in book form again
2018-07-31 15:35:30 UTC
David Palmer's most excellent _Emergence_ is available in book form
again using Eric Flint's new publishing shop, "Eric Flint's Ring of Fire
Press":
https://www.amazon.com/Emergence-David-R-Palmer/dp/194881806X/

Neat !

Lynn
Bill Gill
2018-08-01 13:21:13 UTC
David Palmer's most excellent _Emergence_ is available in book form
again using Eric Flint's new publishing shop, "Eric Flint's Ring of Fire
    https://www.amazon.com/Emergence-David-R-Palmer/dp/194881806X/
Neat !
Lynn
That's the way life goes. I just spent 50 hours scanning it and
creating my own eBook.

Anybody know if they are going to release Palmer's "Threshold"?
I also spent 50 hours scanning that one in.

I will go buy it. I do not want to
undercut the authors rights.
I only scan books that I can't find as eBooks. And then I buy
them if they show up.

Bill
Ted Nolan <tednolan>
2018-08-01 17:18:23 UTC
Post by Bill Gill
Post by Lynn McGuire
David Palmer's most excellent _Emergence_ is available in book form
again using Eric Flint's new publishing shop, "Eric Flint's Ring of Fire
    https://www.amazon.com/Emergence-David-R-Palmer/dp/194881806X/
Neat !
Lynn
That's the way life goes. I just spent 50 hours scanning it and
creating my own eBook.
Anybody know if they are going to release Palmer's "Threshold"?
I also spent 50 hours scanning that one in.
I will go buy it. I do not want to
undercut the authors rights.
I only scan books that I can't find as eBooks. And then I buy
them if they show up.
Bill
Many books, including _Threshold_, are available electronically in
samizdat editions when they have no official ebook. If a hardcopy
is available that actually sends money to the author, buy that and
then read the samizdat with a (fairly) clear conscience.
Bill Gill
2018-08-01 18:09:05 UTC
Post by Bill Gill
Post by Lynn McGuire
[...]
I only scan books that I own and there isn't an official digital
edition. If the book shows up after I scan it I will buy the
official edition. I have already bought the eBook of "Emergence"
this morning.

Actually, if somebody is planning on digitizing "Threshold" I would be
happy to provide them with my version. That would save them the problem
of doing the conversion. And all I would ask would be a free copy of
the final product. They would have to do some work on it, but nothing
to speak of in point of doing the whole proof reading thing. I included
the original cover and front matter. That would have to be replaced.

Bill
Lynn McGuire
2018-08-01 19:33:03 UTC
David Palmer's most excellent _Emergence_ is available in book form
again using Eric Flint's new publishing shop, "Eric Flint's Ring of
     https://www.amazon.com/Emergence-David-R-Palmer/dp/194881806X/
Neat !
Lynn
That's the way life goes.  I just spent 50 hours scanning it and
creating my own eBook.
Anybody know if they are going to release Palmer's "Threshold"?
I also spent 50 hours scanning that one in.
I will go buy it.  I do not want to
undercut the authors rights.
I only scan books that I can't find as eBooks.  And then I buy
them if they show up.
Bill
Sounds like they have plans to do so.

"But starting up an Internet small press publishing house proved more
complicated than Dave anticipated. One thing led to another, and
ultimately, a relationship begun via the Corgi Underground resulted in
Eric Flint’s Ring of Fire Press deciding to rerelease Emergence,
Threshold, and Tracking, as well as publish Spēcial Education."
https://ericflintsringoffire.com/mbm-book-author/david-r-palmer/

I am reading _Tracking_ right now via PDF from a nefarious website.

Lynn
Mike Van Pelt
2018-08-01 21:41:24 UTC
Post by Bill Gill
Post by Lynn McGuire
David Palmer's most excellent _Emergence_ is available in book form
again ...
Anybody know if they are going to release Palmer's "Threshold"?
Uch.

I liked "Emergence" a lot. Threshold... egad, I couldn't
believe it was the same writer. And running headlong into
a "continued next book" cliffhanger, a "next book" that
never materialized.
--
Mike Van Pelt | "I don't advise it unless you're nuts."
mvp at calweb.com | -- Ray Wilkinson, after riding out Hurricane
KE6BVH | Ike on Surfside Beach in Galveston
Lynn McGuire
2018-08-01 23:34:32 UTC
Post by Mike Van Pelt
Post by Bill Gill
Post by Lynn McGuire
David Palmer's most excellent _Emergence_ is available in book form
again ...
Anybody know if they are going to release Palmer's "Threshold"?
Uch.
I liked "Emergence" a lot. Threshold... egad, I couldn't
believe it was the same writer. And running headlong into
a "continued next book" cliffhanger, a "next book" that
never materialized.
If that cliffhanger book is _Special Education_ then it may be coming
out soon:

Lynn
Bill Gill
2018-08-02 01:44:17 UTC
Post by Bill Gill
Post by Lynn McGuire
[...]
"Threshold" was to have been the first book of a trilogy.
What the next book would have been I have no idea.

"Trilogy" ended "What could possibly go wrong?" We know there
would have been a rousing answer to that.

Bill

MIKEN
2018-08-01 13:36:06 UTC
CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............budsman35
Email :***@gmail.com

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.
see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

FOR ZOLPICLONE 7.5MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................&#8206;£90
500 tabs...........................&#8206;£150
1000 tabs.........................&#8206;£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BRAND
diazepam 10mg 500pills £100
diazepam 10mg 300pills £70
diazepam 10mg 1000pills £150
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £350
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £120
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £700

FOR ROCHE DIAZEPAMS 10MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................&#8206;£90
500 tabs...........................&#8206;£150
1000 tabs.........................&#8206;£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

TEVA 10MG DIAZEPAMS SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs...........................&#8206;£90
500 tabs...........................&#8206;£150
1000 tabs.........................&#8206;£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs.......................£850
15000 tabs.......................£1200
25000 tabs.......................£1500

Ketamine hcl liquid 50mg/10mg
5 bottles/vials..........$200
10 bottles/vials.........$300
15 bottles/vials.........$350
20 bottles/vials.........$400
25 bottles/vials.........$600
50 bottles/vials.........$800
75 bottles/vials.........$1000
100 bottles/vials.........$1500
150 bottles/vials.........$2000
200 bottles/vials.........$2500 ..
ketamine £20 each vial/1g
ketamine powder each gram £25

FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR
tramadol 50mg 250pills £80
tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250

FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER
tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+17546663823 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for details burdsman35

Email : ***@gmail.com
Steve Dodds
2018-08-01 19:22:03 UTC
David Palmer's most excellent _Emergence_ is available in book form
again using Eric Flint's new publishing shop, "Eric Flint's Ring of Fire
    https://www.amazon.com/Emergence-David-R-Palmer/dp/194881806X/
Neat !
Lynn
That's all well and fine, but I have read it. Where is the sequel
Trackers or tracking something like that. There was a thread on it
about a month ago.
Lynn McGuire