The Only Star Chart You'll Ever Need For Sci-Fi
2018-09-06 05:06:14 UTC
https://boingboing.net/2017/04/17/every-sci-fi-star-map.html
Robert Carnegie
2018-09-06 09:26:51 UTC
https://boingboing.net/2017/04/17/every-sci-fi-star-map.html
Having opened the comments this time (noting this is
18 months old), I see someone else appreciated the
effort, maybe the entire point, of putting about
50 alien territories on borders of the Pointoview
Federation.

However (this also may have been noticed), the chart
firmly ignores space's fourth dimension. And its third.

I suppose "The Uncharted Region" or Heckawi Quadrant
obviously doesn't belong on the chart (unless I missed it),
and the Mirror Universe is on the back.
Quadibloc
2018-09-06 19:33:59 UTC
https://boingboing.net/2017/04/17/every-sci-fi-star-map.html
Having opened the comments this time (noting this is
18 months old),
If you follow the link to the forum, you'll find that there were two updates to
the map after the article was published.

John Savard
Default User
2018-09-06 18:00:27 UTC
https://boingboing.net/2017/04/17/every-sci-fi-star-map.html
"Those quiet guys nobody messes with."

Brian
Lynn McGuire
2018-09-06 22:39:57 UTC
https://boingboing.net/2017/04/17/every-sci-fi-star-map.html
Looks like the star map from Stargate SG1.