Had a lot of fun being interviewed...
Add Reply
Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
2017-04-16 13:44:00 UTC
on "Zombiepalooza Radio Live", which despite the name is also video!
Here's the link if anyone wants to hear and see me in an interview! :

I first show up about 4 hours 10 minutes in.
--
Sea Wasp
/^\
http://seawasp.livejournal.com
J. Clarke
2017-04-16 14:46:45 UTC
Post by Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
on "Zombiepalooza Radio Live", which despite the name is also video!
http://youtu.be/a2GHL8VhMjo
I first show up about 4 hours 10 minutes in.
That link goes to a James Bond excerpt.

I believe that this will get to the right video:

a425couple
2017-04-23 02:03:51 UTC
Re: Had a lot of fun being interviewed...
on "Zombiepalooza Radio Live", which despite the name is also video!
http://youtu.be/a2GHL8VhMjo
I first show up about 4 hours 10 minutes in.
That link goes to a James Bond excerpt.
http://youtu.be/-eoJ4xbf-0w
Yes, that works, and Ryk shows up at 4 hours 10 minutes
talking about the Sherlock Homes type subject.