Aliens on our moon and faked lunar landing
C. E. Gee
2018-06-05 16:47:35 UTC
Recent rumors concerning faked videos of the first known lunar landing are the gist of the story “Rebekah’s Relative” as published in the June 2018 issue of APHELION WEBZINE.

This story also refers to aliens witnessing moon landings.

This story takes about one minute to read!

http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/flash/2018/06/RebekahsRelative.html
Dorothy J Heydt
2018-06-05 17:09:58 UTC
In article <aec9b68c-7759-4ac7-ad96-***@googlegroups.com>,
C. E. Gee <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>Recent rumors concerning faked videos of the first known lunar landing
>are the gist of the story “Rebekah’s Relative” as published in the
>June 2018 issue of APHELION WEBZINE.
>
>This story also refers to aliens witnessing moon landings.
>
>This story takes about one minute to read!
>
>http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/flash/2018/06/RebekahsRelative.html

Watching the Mythbusters debunking takes longer and is more fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPj60sy9Cfw

2018-06-05 18:14:17 UTC
***@kithrup.com (Dorothy J Heydt) wrote in

> In article
> <aec9b68c-7759-4ac7-ad96-***@googlegroups.com>, C. E.
> Gee <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Recent rumors concerning faked videos of the first known lunar
>>landing are the gist of the story “Rebekah’s Relative” as
>>published in the June 2018 issue of APHELION WEBZINE.
>>
>>This story also refers to aliens witnessing moon landings.
>>
>>This story takes about one minute to read!
>>
>>http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/flash/2018/06/RebekahsRelative.ht
>>ml
>
> Watching the Mythbusters debunking takes longer and is more fun.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPj60sy9Cfw

It was certainly more fun for the Mythbusters. Pity they couldn't do
it the way they wanted to, though.

2018-06-05 17:54:24 UTC
C. E. Gee <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> Recent rumors concerning faked videos of the first known lunar landing are the
gist of the story "Rebekah's Relative" as published in
the June 2018 issue of APHELION WEBZINE.

> This story also refers to aliens witnessing moon landings.
>
> This story takes about one minute to read!
>
> http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/flash/2018/06/RebekahsRelative.html

OK. That was fun and it took about a minute to read.
The © seems like a good idea. It probably needs to appear on my own
website, regardless of its popularity.
A recent search reveals that at least one website repackages usenet
content (from another group). That particular website's not exactly
up-front with crediting usenet for the content.

Don
a425couple
2018-06-06 17:15:00 UTC
On 6/5/2018 9:47 AM, C. E. Gee wrote:
> Recent rumors concerning faked videos of the first known lunar landing are the gist of the story “Rebekah’s Relative” as published in the June 2018 issue of APHELION WEBZINE.
>
> This story also refers to aliens witnessing moon landings.
>
> This story takes about one minute to read!
>
> http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/flash/2018/06/RebekahsRelative.html

OK. I read it. Thanks for making it available.
Since you are the author, why did you not,
just post it here?
Joy Beeson
2018-06-07 03:12:52 UTC
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 10:15:00 -0700, a425couple <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> OK. I read it. Thanks for making it available.
> Since you are the author, why did you not,
> just post it here?

Perhaps he was around for the Rockoids debacle.

For a moment there, I thought I'd mercifully forgotten all identifying
details.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/
Wolffan
2018-06-09 00:03:36 UTC
On 06 Jun 2018, Joy Beeson wrote
(in article<***@4ax.com>):

> On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 10:15:00 -0700, a425couple<***@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > OK. I read it. Thanks for making it available.
> > Since you are the author, why did you not,
> > just post it here?
>
> Perhaps he was around for the Rockoids debacle.
umm... what’s a Rockoid? Or should I be afraid to ask?

Dorothy J Heydt
2018-06-09 00:48:26 UTC
In article <***@news.supernews.com>,
Wolffan <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 06 Jun 2018, Joy Beeson wrote
>(in article<***@4ax.com>):
>
>> On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 10:15:00 -0700, a425couple<***@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > OK. I read it. Thanks for making it available.
>> > Since you are the author, why did you not,
>> > just post it here?
>>
>> Perhaps he was around for the Rockoids debacle.
>umm... what’s a Rockoid? Or should I be afraid to ask?

Long, long ago, somebody spammed the group pushing his exciting
new novel, 'Attack of the Rockoids" or something like that. It
was available online and some of us took a look at it, and it was
by all accounts pretty dreadful. It was sad, because the guy
obviously thought he'd written the Great SF Novel, and it hurt to
disappoint him.

Wolffan
2018-06-09 02:22:29 UTC
On 08 Jun 2018, Dorothy J Heydt wrote
(in article <***@kithrup.com>):

Ah. Thanks.
Jerry Brown
2018-06-09 06:54:57 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 00:48:26 GMT, ***@kithrup.com (Dorothy J Heydt)
wrote:

>In article <***@news.supernews.com>,
>Wolffan <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>On 06 Jun 2018, Joy Beeson wrote
>>(in article<***@4ax.com>):

>>> Perhaps he was around for the Rockoids debacle.
>>umm... what’s a Rockoid? Or should I be afraid to ask?
>
>Long, long ago, somebody spammed the group pushing his exciting
>new novel, 'Attack of the Rockoids" or something like that. It
>was available online and some of us took a look at it, and it was
>by all accounts pretty dreadful. It was sad, because the guy
>obviously thought he'd written the Great SF Novel, and it hurt to
>disappoint him.

I'm guessing Terry wasn't around then to tell him to set himself on
fire.

--
Jerry Brown

A cat may look at a king