Aliens on our moon and faked lunar landing
Add Reply
C. E. Gee
2018-06-05 16:47:35 UTC
Recent rumors concerning faked videos of the first known lunar landing are the gist of the story “Rebekah’s Relative” as published in the June 2018 issue of APHELION WEBZINE.

This story also refers to aliens witnessing moon landings.

This story takes about one minute to read!

http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/flash/2018/06/RebekahsRelative.html
Dorothy J Heydt
2018-06-05 17:09:58 UTC
Post by C. E. Gee
Recent rumors concerning faked videos of the first known lunar landing
are the gist of the story “Rebekah’s Relative” as published in the
June 2018 issue of APHELION WEBZINE.
This story also refers to aliens witnessing moon landings.
This story takes about one minute to read!
http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/flash/2018/06/RebekahsRelative.html
Watching the Mythbusters debunking takes longer and is more fun.

2018-06-05 18:14:17 UTC
In article
Post by C. E. Gee
Recent rumors concerning faked videos of the first known lunar
landing are the gist of the story “Rebekah’s Relative” as
published in the June 2018 issue of APHELION WEBZINE.
This story also refers to aliens witnessing moon landings.
This story takes about one minute to read!
http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/flash/2018/06/RebekahsRelative.ht
ml
Watching the Mythbusters debunking takes longer and is more fun.
http://youtu.be/zPj60sy9Cfw
It was certainly more fun for the Mythbusters. Pity they couldn't do
it the way they wanted to, though.

2018-06-05 17:54:24 UTC
Post by C. E. Gee
This story also refers to aliens witnessing moon landings.
This story takes about one minute to read!
http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/flash/2018/06/RebekahsRelative.html
OK. That was fun and it took about a minute to read.
The © seems like a good idea. It probably needs to appear on my own
website, regardless of its popularity.
A recent search reveals that at least one website repackages usenet
content (from another group). That particular website's not exactly
up-front with crediting usenet for the content.

Don
a425couple
2018-06-06 17:15:00 UTC
Post by C. E. Gee
Recent rumors concerning faked videos of the first known lunar landing are the gist of the story “Rebekah’s Relative” as published in the June 2018 issue of APHELION WEBZINE.
This story also refers to aliens witnessing moon landings.
This story takes about one minute to read!
http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/flash/2018/06/RebekahsRelative.html
OK. I read it. Thanks for making it available.
Since you are the author, why did you not,
just post it here?
Joy Beeson
2018-06-07 03:12:52 UTC
Post by a425couple
OK. I read it. Thanks for making it available.
Since you are the author, why did you not,
just post it here?
Perhaps he was around for the Rockoids debacle.

For a moment there, I thought I'd mercifully forgotten all identifying
details.
--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/
Wolffan
2018-06-09 00:03:36 UTC
Post by Joy Beeson
OK. I read it. Thanks for making it available.
Since you are the author, why did you not,
just post it here?
Perhaps he was around for the Rockoids debacle.
umm... what’s a Rockoid? Or should I be afraid to ask?
details.
Dorothy J Heydt
2018-06-09 00:48:26 UTC
Post by Joy Beeson
OK. I read it. Thanks for making it available.
Since you are the author, why did you not,
just post it here?
Perhaps he was around for the Rockoids debacle.
umm... what’s a Rockoid? Or should I be afraid to ask?
Long, long ago, somebody spammed the group pushing his exciting
new novel, 'Attack of the Rockoids" or something like that. It
was available online and some of us took a look at it, and it was
by all accounts pretty dreadful. It was sad, because the guy
obviously thought he'd written the Great SF Novel, and it hurt to
disappoint him.
Wolffan
Ah. Thanks.
Jerry Brown
2018-06-09 06:54:57 UTC
Post by Joy Beeson
OK. I read it. Thanks for making it available.
Since you are the author, why did you not,
just post it here?
Perhaps he was around for the Rockoids debacle.
umm... what’s a Rockoid? Or should I be afraid to ask?
Long, long ago, somebody spammed the group pushing his exciting
new novel, 'Attack of the Rockoids" or something like that. It
was available online and some of us took a look at it, and it was
by all accounts pretty dreadful. It was sad, because the guy
obviously thought he'd written the Great SF Novel, and it hurt to
disappoint him.
I'm guessing Terry wasn't around then to tell him to set himself on
fire.
--
Jerry Brown

A cat may look at a king