Jupiter's Great Red Spot
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2017-07-03 17:45:55 UTC
i'll explain to you what is

Jupiter's Great Red Spot, and why it's red.

All planets surface is the color red. Earth is the only planet with a blue surface color.

Jupiter is simply making another red planet.

giving birth to a planet...

Where do you think Mars came from?

this stuff is easy when you're a fucking genuies like me.
Whisper
2017-07-04 11:22:13 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
i'll explain to you what is
Jupiter's Great Red Spot, and why it's red.
All planets surface is the color red. Earth is the only planet with a blue surface color.
Jupiter is simply making another red planet.
giving birth to a planet...
Giving birth through the rectal passage?
Post by The Starmaker
Where do you think Mars came from?
Mars is brown. Point proven.

---
http://www.avg.com
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
2017-07-04 13:03:26 UTC
Mars is brown. […]
More like _red_, hence the name: Mars is the name of the Roman god of war,
equivalent to the Greek god Ares, associated with human blood (cf.
“bloodshed”), which appears red, thanks to the iron-containing haemoglobin.

F’up2 rec.arts.sf.written
--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2
2017-07-11 13:06:31 UTC
Post by Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
Mars is brown. […]
More like _red_, hence the name: Mars is the name of the Roman god of war,
equivalent to the Greek god Ares, associated with human blood (cf.
“bloodshed”), which appears red, thanks to the iron-containing haemoglobin.
And also thus the name of a major red star - "not Mars" = "Antares"
2017-07-04 14:25:22 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Jupiter is simply making another red planet.
giving birth to a planet...
OMG, I think I knew where he got this. Remember the original
COSMOS, when Sagan was spending a few minutes eviscerating
Velikovsky? Who envisioned Venus having been ejected from
Jupiter and somehow assuming a nearly circular orbit in its
current position?

Sagan walked up to a gigantic model of Jupiter, opened up the Red
Spot (it was on a hinge) and pulled out a model of Venus and
walked away with it.

Starmaker is just deranged enough to have mistaken this
demonstration of what never happened for a prophecy of what's
about to happen.

As for the colors of planets (as seen through atmosphrere from
Earth, mind you), there used to be a saying among classic (I mean
Greco-Roman times), that three astronomical objects shone red:
Sirius, Mars, and Jupiter (but not as red) Sirius is certainly
not red today, and current astrophysics has no explanation for a
star turning from bright red to bright blue-white. If ever I
meet an astrophysicist, I'll ask him/her, "What's your
hypothesis," and if the answer is "I haven't got one," I'll take
that as an honest answer.
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
2017-07-04 16:08:32 UTC
[…] there used to be a saying among classic (I mean Greco-Roman times),
that three astronomical objects shone red: Sirius, Mars, and Jupiter (but
not as red) Sirius is certainly not red today, and current astrophysics
has no explanation for a star turning from bright red to bright blue-
white. […]
Yes, it has. For example, there is the Asymptotic Giant Branch (AGB) where
a *red* giant becomes a *white* dwarf (a blue tinge can also be caused by
Terra’s atmosphere).

In fact, this is a *very* common development [“undertaken by *all* low- to
intermediate-mass stars (0.6–10 solar masses)”; emphasis mine] and will
likely happen to Sol (the Sun), which is currently a yellow dwarf (G2Ⅴ),
will become a red giant (probably M), and end as a white dwarf (A), in about
5 billion years (short scale) from now.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymptotic_giant_branch#/media/File:Evolutionary_track_1m.svg>
If ever I meet an astrophysicist, I'll ask him/her, "What's your
hypothesis," and if the answer is "I haven't got one," I'll take
that as an honest answer.
I am not an astrophysicist (yet?), but I know a bit about stars.

F’up2 sci.astro
--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2
2017-07-05 07:05:53 UTC
Now that there is the Internet, Carl Sagan isn't
the only transmitter of that stuff. If you put
"Einstein" and "gibbering lunatic" into Google,
and then read ten or twenty pages of results,
it probably pops up.
Dorothy J Heydt
2017-07-05 14:17:03 UTC
Now that there is the Internet, Carl Sagan isn't
the only transmitter of that stuff. If you put
"Einstein" and "gibbering lunatic" into Google,
and then read ten or twenty pages of results,
it probably pops up.
Search on "Velikovsky" and "Sagan", you ought to get it faster.
No, I haven't tried it.
2017-07-05 21:19:30 UTC
Now that there is the Internet, Carl Sagan isn't
the only transmitter of that stuff. If you put
"Einstein" and "gibbering lunatic" into Google,
and then read ten or twenty pages of results,
it probably pops up.
Search on "Velikovsky" and "Sagan", you ought to get it faster.
No, I haven't tried it.
My point is I don't imagine the OP sitting down
to watch a science documentary show presented by
a scientist, or read his books. I see him looking
at weird web sites to find goofy abusive stuff
about Albert Einstein. As for the Velikovsky
stuff, there are people still promoting it out
there. His estate, for instance.
The Starmaker
2017-07-05 22:16:39 UTC
Now that there is the Internet, Carl Sagan isn't
the only transmitter of that stuff. If you put
"Einstein" and "gibbering lunatic" into Google,
and then read ten or twenty pages of results,
it probably pops up.
Search on "Velikovsky" and "Sagan", you ought to get it faster.
No, I haven't tried it.
My point is I don't imagine the OP sitting down
to watch a science documentary show presented by
a scientist, or read his books. I see him looking
at weird web sites to find goofy abusive stuff
about Albert Einstein. As for the Velikovsky
stuff, there are people still promoting it out
there. His estate, for instance.
Name one "weird web site" you're reffering to? I don't think you can
because you don't have a leg to stand on..
Robert Carnegie
2017-07-05 22:33:39 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Now that there is the Internet, Carl Sagan isn't
the only transmitter of that stuff. If you put
"Einstein" and "gibbering lunatic" into Google,
and then read ten or twenty pages of results,
it probably pops up.
Search on "Velikovsky" and "Sagan", you ought to get it faster.
No, I haven't tried it.
My point is I don't imagine the OP sitting down
to watch a science documentary show presented by
a scientist, or read his books. I see him looking
at weird web sites to find goofy abusive stuff
about Albert Einstein. As for the Velikovsky
stuff, there are people still promoting it out
there. His estate, for instance.
Name one "weird web site" you're reffering to? I don't think you can
because you don't have a leg to stand on..
I bet this comes up in "Previous Visited Link"
colour.

https://archive.org/stream/dew-binaural-beats/mc-ckln-fm-mind-control-series_djvu.txt
The Starmaker
2017-07-05 22:55:33 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I never posted that link before!

What are you talking about?? I thought you were making sense about something, but you'not!
The Starmaker
2017-07-05 19:07:31 UTC
Now that there is the Internet, Carl Sagan isn't
the only transmitter of that stuff. If you put
"Einstein" and "gibbering lunatic" into Google,
and then read ten or twenty pages of results,
it probably pops up.
If you re-arrange Robert Carnegie you get...

A Erecting Borer

i'm sure your wife agrees.
Greg Goss
2017-07-11 13:08:09 UTC
As for the colors of planets (as seen through atmosphrere from
Earth, mind you), there used to be a saying among classic (I mean
Sirius, Mars, and Jupiter (but not as red) Sirius is certainly
not red today, and current astrophysics has no explanation for a
star turning from bright red to bright blue-white. If ever I
meet an astrophysicist, I'll ask him/her, "What's your
hypothesis," and if the answer is "I haven't got one," I'll take
that as an honest answer.
Three red objects? How about Antares ("not Mars") and Betelguese?
The Starmaker
2017-07-13 15:50:37 UTC
Post by Greg Goss
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
As for the colors of planets (as seen through atmosphrere from
Earth, mind you), there used to be a saying among classic (I mean
Sirius, Mars, and Jupiter (but not as red) Sirius is certainly
not red today, and current astrophysics has no explanation for a
star turning from bright red to bright blue-white. If ever I
meet an astrophysicist, I'll ask him/her, "What's your
hypothesis," and if the answer is "I haven't got one," I'll take
that as an honest answer.
Three red objects? How about Antares ("not Mars") and Betelguese?
Pluto is the color Red.

haven't you heard????
The Starmaker
2017-07-15 18:19:00 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Greg Goss
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
As for the colors of planets (as seen through atmosphrere from
Earth, mind you), there used to be a saying among classic (I mean
Sirius, Mars, and Jupiter (but not as red) Sirius is certainly
not red today, and current astrophysics has no explanation for a
star turning from bright red to bright blue-white. If ever I
meet an astrophysicist, I'll ask him/her, "What's your
hypothesis," and if the answer is "I haven't got one," I'll take
that as an honest answer.
Three red objects? How about Antares ("not Mars") and Betelguese?
Pluto is the color Red.
haven't you heard????
Here is the latest picture of Pluto..
What color is the surface of Pluto look like to you?

https://img.purch.com/h/1400/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA2Ny83NTUvb3JpZ2luYWwvbmV3LWhvcml6b25zLXBsdXRvLWZseWJ5LmpwZz8xNTAwMDY4MTg4

https://www.space.com/37497-new-horizons-pluto-amazing-flyby-videos-anniversary.html
The Starmaker
2017-07-15 19:35:09 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Here is the latest picture of Pluto..
What color is the surface of Pluto look like to you?
https://www.space.com/37497-new-horizons-pluto-amazing-flyby-videos-anniversary.html
Didn't you bother to read the article? If you did, then you 'forgot' to mention this quote...
"A caveat: The newly released videos don't show exactly what a human visitor to the Pluto system would see. In both of them, topographic relief has been exaggerated by two to three times, and surface colors have been enhanced, to highlight topography and detail, NASA officials said."
They only enhanced the one color contained on Pluto, and that color is Red.

If you enhance Mars, you just get a Redder color.

en·hance
in'hans,en'hans/
verb
verb: enhance; 3rd person present: enhances; past tense: enhanced; past participle: enhanced; gerund or present participle: enhancing

intensify, increase,

intensify! increase! not change.

Proof, that I'm the only sign of intellegent life on Earth.

I've had it wit stupid people...and a science groups of all places!
The Starmaker
2017-07-15 19:49:54 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I already mentioned for quite some time that only the earth surface color is Blue, and all the 'other' planets in the universe surface color
is just one color, RED!

In other words, every planet out there surface color is just one color, Red.

What problems do yous have with that fact????

The Great Red Spot is just a formation of another new planet..red. Why do yous think the Great Red Spot is...Red????
The Starmaker
2017-07-15 21:23:37 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Here is the latest picture of Pluto..
What color is the surface of Pluto look like to you?
https://www.space.com/37497-new-horizons-pluto-amazing-flyby-videos-anniversary.html
Didn't you bother to read the article? If you did, then you 'forgot' to mention this quote...
"A caveat: The newly released videos don't show exactly what a human visitor to the Pluto system would see. In both of them, topographic relief has been exaggerated by two to three times, and surface colors have been enhanced, to highlight topography and detail, NASA officials said."
They only enhanced the one color contained on Pluto, and that color is Red.
Read the quote again, and then read it a third time... it clearly says 'colors', plural. That means 'more than one color'. Are you really stupid enough to actually think that every color on Pluto is red?
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
If you enhance Mars, you just get a Redder color.
Really?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_surface_color
Strange how you people keep posting user edited website..

Couldn't you point to one sentense that says what color is the Mars surface????

and the original user-edited if that is looks like he's from Mars:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Suniti_karunatillake

Maby next you're going to tell me the surface of the earth is not Blue...pink maybe with a little yellow mellow?
Post by The Starmaker
en搬ance
https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/the-rich-color-variations-of-pluto
http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/58-our-solar-system/planets-and-dwarf-planets/planet-watching/249-what-color-is-each-planet-intermediate
http://topics.info.com/What-are-the-colors-of-the-planets_2973
Post by The Starmaker
The Great Red Spot is just a formation of another new planet..red. Why do yous think the Great Red Spot is...Red????
An insane hypothesis you have here, without a lick of evidence... read this...
https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/great_red_spot.htm
Tell me, what is the surface color of Earth, without looking it up at en.wikipedia.org?
The Starmaker
2017-07-15 21:35:26 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
If you enhance Mars, you just get a Redder color.
Really?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_surface_color
Now, he's tryin to prove The Red Panet is not Red.

Couldn't you find another planet with a surface of a ...different color???? Besides the ...red planet?

i hope you're a self taught scientist...and not from one of out prestigios skools community university of Hamburger.,./

wats the vorld comin too?
The Starmaker
2017-07-16 20:03:13 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I don't understand how you people can get everything wrong?

The Great Red Spot is not a storm as others will have you believe...it's a spiral.

The Great Red Spot is the big enough to make another Mars planet.

In order to make a planet you first need to create a ...spiral.

spi·ral
'spir?l/
adjective
adjective: spiral

1.
winding in a continuous and gradually widening (or tightening) curve, ..

In other words...you make a planet like a sculpture. You spiral it to form a planet...using the current around it.
(the current can be your hands or magnetic fields)

How do you think planets are formed anyway???? Oh, i forgot, most of yous are wiki university graduates...

maybe your answer is on Amazon.
The Starmaker
2017-07-17 00:11:35 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I mean, I just don't get it! You ask the weather channel; NASA, "How's the weather on Jupiter?"

"Oh, we got a storm brewing there at least for...350 years!"

A storm? 350 years?? Come on you guys, how stupid can you be?

Boy, it started to rain and it hasn't stop in 350 years!

I HOPE IT DOESN'T SNOW!!!!
The Starmaker
2017-07-19 17:12:58 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Here is the answer (in science lingo):

'Jupiter forms with clouds of gas and dust around itself, which, as
the Great Red Spot spirals, eventually coalesce into a disk. As tiny dust
grains in this disk collide, they form larger bodies, and those bodies
attract more gas and dust in turn. Eventually, some accrete enough mass to form protoplanets.'
The Starmaker
2017-07-19 17:18:02 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
In other words, to put it simply...

if you're gonna have a Great Red Spot, you're going to have a red surface color planet being born.

If the spot was Blue...you would have a blue planet.

You don't need to be a NASA idiot to understand this stuff...it's all about colors.
David DeLaney
2017-07-18 08:40:18 UTC
Post by Greg Goss
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
As for the colors of planets (as seen through atmosphrere from
Earth, mind you), there used to be a saying among classic (I mean
Sirius, Mars, and Jupiter (but not as red) Sirius is certainly
not red today, and current astrophysics has no explanation for a
star turning from bright red to bright blue-white. If ever I
meet an astrophysicist, I'll ask him/her, "What's your
hypothesis," and if the answer is "I haven't got one," I'll take
that as an honest answer.
Three red objects? How about Antares ("not Mars") and Betelguese?
Astrophysics does have a hypothesis to cover that: namely, that in historical
times Sirius B was a red giant, that there was a nova (which doesn't seem to
have been recorded, but historical astronomy records are spotty in places),
which led to it becoming the white dwarf we currently see.

Would require fairly coincidental timing, but we already know we had that with
nearby _super_novae, a drought of which lasted from juuuust before the
invention of the telescope (Kepler's, 1604) to a few decades ago when SN1987A
popped in the Large Magellanic Cloud (and also showed up through neutrino
astronomy). So not actually impossible.

Dave, of course a nebular remnant should be visible and as far as I know isn't,
but maybe alien space bats
gatekeeper.vic.com/~dbd - net.legends FAQ & Magic / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.
Dorothy J Heydt
2017-07-18 14:07:38 UTC
Post by David DeLaney
Post by Greg Goss
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
As for the colors of planets (as seen through atmosphrere from
Earth, mind you), there used to be a saying among classic (I mean
Sirius, Mars, and Jupiter (but not as red) Sirius is certainly
not red today, and current astrophysics has no explanation for a
star turning from bright red to bright blue-white. If ever I
meet an astrophysicist, I'll ask him/her, "What's your
hypothesis," and if the answer is "I haven't got one," I'll take
that as an honest answer.
Three red objects? How about Antares ("not Mars") and Betelguese?
Astrophysics does have a hypothesis to cover that: namely, that in historical
times Sirius B was a red giant, that there was a nova (which doesn't seem to
have been recorded, but historical astronomy records are spotty in places),
which led to it becoming the white dwarf we currently see.
But what about the big blue supergiant that we now see?
Post by David DeLaney
Would require fairly coincidental timing, but we already know we had that with
nearby _super_novae, a drought of which lasted from juuuust before the
invention of the telescope (Kepler's, 1604) to a few decades ago when SN1987A
popped in the Large Magellanic Cloud (and also showed up through neutrino
astronomy). So not actually impossible.
Coincidences do happen. I can see a supernova happening *just*
long enough ago that its light shines on Earth and fades out
*just* before anybody has a telescope. But what about the big
blue supergiant?

I don't know nearly enough about star formation. What is a
protostar befor it turns into a blue supergiant? If one of those
were sitting in a big dust cloud, would the light reaching Earth
look red?

Is there an astrophysicist in the house?
2017-07-18 16:02:17 UTC
Post by David DeLaney
Post by Greg Goss
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
[...]
Sirius A is not a blue supergiant; it isn't even a giant, being a normal
main-sequence A class star.
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Post by David DeLaney
Would require fairly coincidental timing, but we already know we had
that with nearby _super_novae, a drought of which lasted from
juuuust before the invention of the telescope (Kepler's, 1604) to a
few decades ago when SN1987A popped in the Large Magellanic Cloud
(and also showed up through neutrino astronomy). So not actually
impossible.
Coincidences do happen. I can see a supernova happening *just*
long enough ago that its light shines on Earth and fades out
*just* before anybody has a telescope.
<snip>
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Is there an astrophysicist in the house?
The Wikipedia article on the Sirius system
(<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirius> cites a paper in _The
Astrophysical Journal_
(<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirius#cite_note-Liebert2005-12>)that
claims that Sirius B collapsed into a white dwarf about 120 million
years ago.
‹-----------------------------------------------------
2017-07-18 19:13:26 UTC
Post by David DeLaney
Astrophysics does have a hypothesis to cover that: namely, that in historical
times Sirius B was a red giant, that there was a nova (which doesn't seem to
have been recorded, but historical astronomy records are spotty in places),
which led to it becoming the white dwarf we currently see.
But what about the big blue supergiant that we now see?
That's its partner, Sirius A, is it not? ... no, Sirius A is a white main-
sequence, near our Sun's brightness, and is only the brightest visible star
for us because of its closeness. (And Wikipedia spikes my hypothesis,
apparently ~120 million years ago is currently accepted for Sirius B's nova.
Bah, back to the stellar-placement Lite-Brite!)
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Coincidences do happen. I can see a supernova happening *just*
long enough ago that its light shines on Earth and fades out
*just* before anybody has a telescope. But what about the big
blue supergiant?
I am now not at all sure what you may be referring to. Checking, our nearest
known Big Blue is Rigel, in Orion, about 20 times Sol's mass. There is one in
Canis Major about 2000 light years away, but it's not Sirius.
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Is there an astrophysicist in the house?
Dave, no longer even plays a cousin of one in the sciences
gatekeeper.vic.com/~dbd - net.legends FAQ & Magic / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.
The Starmaker
2017-07-04 19:13:09 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Where do you think Mars came from?
Mars is brown. Point proven.
In order for Mars to be the color brown it would have to have Blue and
Yellow mixed with the Red to make Brown. There is no
Blue and Yellow organic pigments on Mars, so how can Mars be Brown????

whisper it to me...
Whisper
2017-07-05 09:29:54 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Where do you think Mars came from?
Mars is brown. Point proven.
In order for Mars to be the color brown it would have to have Blue and
Yellow mixed with the Red to make Brown. There is no
Blue and Yellow organic pigments on Mars, so how can Mars be Brown????
whisper it to me...
Mars is definitely not red, mostly brown/tan;

"When rusty dust from those rocks gets kicked up in the atmosphere, it
makes the martian sky look pink.
From a long way away, the whole planet looks kind of reddish.
But if you get a close-up view -- with an orbiter, lander or rover --
you'll see that a lot of Mars is actually more of a butterscotch color.

Depending on what minerals are around, some landscapes can be more
golden, brown, tan, or even a little greenish."

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/video/details.php?id=1033

---
http://www.avg.com
The Starmaker
2017-07-05 18:39:03 UTC
Post by Whisper
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Where do you think Mars came from?
Mars is brown. Point proven.
In order for Mars to be the color brown it would have to have Blue and
Yellow mixed with the Red to make Brown. There is no
Blue and Yellow organic pigments on Mars, so how can Mars be Brown????
whisper it to me...
Mars is definitely not red, mostly brown/tan;
"When rusty dust from those rocks gets kicked up in the atmosphere, it
makes the martian sky look pink.
From a long way away, the whole planet looks kind of reddish.
But if you get a close-up view -- with an orbiter, lander or rover --
you'll see that a lot of Mars is actually more of a butterscotch color.
Depending on what minerals are around, some landscapes can be more
golden, brown, tan, or even a little greenish."
https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/video/details.php?id=1033
Where is the ...blueish?

greenish??? Don't you need Blue and Yellow to make...greenish?

Minerals are inorganic.

i see where you're getting your info from...NASA fake news.
Post by Whisper
---
http://www.avg.com
Go to avg settings and unclick Avast email signature
The Starmaker
2017-07-08 19:22:39 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Whisper
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Where do you think Mars came from?
Mars is brown. Point proven.
In order for Mars to be the color brown it would have to have Blue and
Yellow mixed with the Red to make Brown. There is no
Blue and Yellow organic pigments on Mars, so how can Mars be Brown????
whisper it to me...
Mars is definitely not red, mostly brown/tan;
"When rusty dust from those rocks gets kicked up in the atmosphere, it
makes the martian sky look pink.
From a long way away, the whole planet looks kind of reddish.
But if you get a close-up view -- with an orbiter, lander or rover --
you'll see that a lot of Mars is actually more of a butterscotch color.
Depending on what minerals are around, some landscapes can be more
golden, brown, tan, or even a little greenish."
https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/video/details.php?id=1033
Where is the ...blueish?
greenish??? Don't you need Blue and Yellow to make...greenish?
Minerals are inorganic.
i see where you're getting your info from...NASA fake news.
In other words, you show me a planet out there with red, blue and yellow pigments in it's surface, and that planet contains Life.

Even if it has a single snowfake like ours, then that planet would contain Life.

If you're searching for Life on other planets, you don't need to search for water, just
a snowflake that look like ours, or the colors red, blue and yellow in the ground.
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Whisper
---
http://www.avg.com
Go to avg settings and unclick Avast email signature
I'm wondering what is the connection between a newgroup and an email? How does AVG see a newgroup post as an email??
Can a person send an email and it reaches a newsgroup???
Hägar
2017-07-04 15:31:39 UTC
"The Starmaker" wrote in message news:***@ix.netcom.com...

i'll explain to you what is

Jupiter's Great Red Spot, and why it's red.

All planets surface is the color red. Earth is the only planet with a blue
surface color.

Jupiter is simply making another red planet.

giving birth to a planet...

Where do you think Mars came from?

this stuff is easy when you're a fucking genuies like me.

*** or not ... Is the Red Spot really RED ???

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-news/jupiters-great-red-spot-11182014/