Questionable Content: helping out
2017-05-02 17:41:08 UTC
Questionable Content: helping out
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3472

Bubbles armor is removable ? Who knew ?

2017-05-02 19:40:42 UTC
Questionable Content: helping out
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3472
Bubbles armor is removable ? Who knew ?
Certainly it would be necessary to take off at least parts of it
from time to time to make repairs to her interio. If she has
something like a skin she can run around in, within the armour
... she is becoming much more confident with meat people.
2017-05-03 06:20:48 UTC
Questionable Content: helping out
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3472
Bubbles armor is removable ? Who knew ?
Certainly it would be necessary to take off at least parts of it
from time to time to make repairs to her interio. If she has
something like a skin she can run around in, within the armour
... she is becoming much more confident with meat people.
I just figured that her armor was bolted directly to her chassis with
just her innards underneath.

2017-05-03 12:47:38 UTC
Questionable Content: helping out
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3472
Bubbles armor is removable ? Who knew ?
Certainly it would be necessary to take off at least parts of it
from time to time to make repairs to her interio. If she has
something like a skin she can run around in, within the armour
... she is becoming much more confident with meat people.
I just figured that her armor was bolted directly to her chassis with
just her innards underneath.
Well, in a day or two we may find out.

After Faye gets the pry bar out from under her bed.

But we mah just see her one day wearing armour, and the next day
wearing a jumpsuit or something.
Carl Fink
2017-05-03 13:29:01 UTC
Well, in a day or two we may find out.
We Patreon supporters already know! Muhahaha!

OK, very slightly early access isn't actually worthy of the Evil Villain
Laugh, but there you go.
--
Carl Fink ***@nitpicking.com

Stupid mistakes you can correct!
Dorothy J Heydt
2017-05-03 17:02:48 UTC
Post by Carl Fink
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Well, in a day or two we may find out.
We Patreon supporters already know! Muhahaha!
OK, very slightly early access isn't actually worthy of the Evil Villain
Laugh, but there you go.
I can wait. Gads, I'd better, because I do not have Patreon
money for any of the people I would support if I did have.
Jay E. Morris
Me neither, but when I win the lottery! PATREON FOR EVERYONE!
Lynn McGuire
2017-05-03 17:42:53 UTC
Questionable Content: helping out
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3472
Bubbles armor is removable ? Who knew ?
Certainly it would be necessary to take off at least parts of it
from time to time to make repairs to her interio. If she has
something like a skin she can run around in, within the armour
... she is becoming much more confident with meat people.
I just figured that her armor was bolted directly to her chassis with
just her innards underneath.
Well, in a day or two we may find out.
After Faye gets the pry bar out from under her bed.
But we mah just see her one day wearing armour, and the next day
wearing a jumpsuit or something.
OK, who keeps a pry bar under their bed ?

2017-05-03 18:44:16 UTC
Questionable Content: helping out
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3472
Bubbles armor is removable ? Who knew ?
Certainly it would be necessary to take off at least parts of it
from time to time to make repairs to her interio. If she has
something like a skin she can run around in, within the armour
... she is becoming much more confident with meat people.
I just figured that her armor was bolted directly to her chassis with
just her innards underneath.
Well, in a day or two we may find out.
After Faye gets the pry bar out from under her bed.
But we mah just see her one day wearing armour, and the next day
wearing a jumpsuit or something.
OK, who keeps a pry bar under their bed ?
Faye. She said so, when she agreed to help Bubbles get out of
her armour. Bubbles said it's been a while, so getting it off
might be difficult, and Faye said, "no problem, I keep a pry bar
under my bed."

2017-05-03 19:52:32 UTC
[...]
I saw it, I was just questioning the practice. I take it back now, Faye
is a little out there.

2017-05-03 20:55:19 UTC
[...]
Remember, she's had some serious trouble in her life and is a
recovering alcoholic.
Lawrence Watt-Evans
2017-05-03 19:01:09 UTC
On Wed, 3 May 2017 12:42:53 -0500, Lynn McGuire
Questionable Content: helping out
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3472
Bubbles armor is removable ? Who knew ?
Certainly it would be necessary to take off at least parts of it
from time to time to make repairs to her interio. If she has
something like a skin she can run around in, within the armour
... she is becoming much more confident with meat people.
I just figured that her armor was bolted directly to her chassis with
just her innards underneath.
Well, in a day or two we may find out.
After Faye gets the pry bar out from under her bed.
But we mah just see her one day wearing armour, and the next day
wearing a jumpsuit or something.
OK, who keeps a pry bar under their bed ?
Unmarried women who don't like guns.

Seriously, you needed to ask that?
l***@dimnakorr.com
2017-05-03 19:12:54 UTC
OK, who keeps a pry bar under their bed ?
Experienced fair maidens.
--
Leif Roar Moldskred
They also keep a supply of burn ointment at hand.
Robert Carnegie
NSFW, https://notalwaysright.com/her-opinion-is-chaste/65102
Greg Goss
2017-05-03 14:16:43 UTC
Questionable Content: helping out
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3472
Bubbles armor is removable ? Who knew ?
Certainly it would be necessary to take off at least parts of it
from time to time to make repairs to her interio. If she has
something like a skin she can run around in, within the armour
... she is becoming much more confident with meat people.
I just figured that her armor was bolted directly to her chassis with
just her innards underneath.
That was my expectation. But the strip has defied my expectations
before.
Joe Pfeiffer
2017-05-03 22:57:51 UTC
Questionable Content: helping out
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3472
Bubbles armor is removable ? Who knew ?
Certainly it would be necessary to take off at least parts of it
from time to time to make repairs to her interio. If she has
something like a skin she can run around in, within the armour
... she is becoming much more confident with meat people.
I just figured that her armor was bolted directly to her chassis with
just her innards underneath.
That was always my assumption -- her armor is her "skin". Apparently
not (or else we're about to see a bunch of hydraulics and wires walking
around).
Dorothy J Heydt
2017-05-03 23:24:59 UTC
Post by Joe Pfeiffer
Questionable Content: helping out
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3472
Bubbles armor is removable ? Who knew ?
Certainly it would be necessary to take off at least parts of it
from time to time to make repairs to her interio. If she has
something like a skin she can run around in, within the armour
... she is becoming much more confident with meat people.
I just figured that her armor was bolted directly to her chassis with
just her innards underneath.
That was always my assumption -- her armor is her "skin". Apparently
not (or else we're about to see a bunch of hydraulics and wires walking
around).
If that were the case, she'd probably not wish to take the armour
off. Don't you get the impression that Bubbles is a tad insecure,
and (possibly as a result) very modest?

I'm expecting to see her in a sort of jumpsuit. Or long-johns.
2017-05-02 22:06:44 UTC
Questionable Content: helping out
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3472
Bubbles armor is removable ? Who knew ?
Lynn
She'd already mentioned that in an earlier strip having to do with the
repair of the ex-con robot.
Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
2017-05-03 11:06:20 UTC
Questionable Content: helping out
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3472
Bubbles armor is removable ? Who knew ?
Lynn
She mentioned at least once before that her armor was, well, armor over
a body of some non-armored type before.
--
Sea Wasp
/^\
http://seawasp.livejournal.com
Gene Wirchenko
2017-05-03 20:03:54 UTC
On Wed, 3 May 2017 07:06:20 -0400, "Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)"
Post by Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
Post by Lynn McGuire
Questionable Content: helping out
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3472
Bubbles armor is removable ? Who knew ?
She mentioned at least once before that her armor was, well, armor over
a body of some non-armored type before.
Well, yes. The alternative is the body being all armour which
leaves out body functionality.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko