2018-06-11 19:30:13 UTC
We are hiring for the customer of InfiCare Tech which is an IT global company.
Feel free to reach me @ 703-652-6230 OR ***@inficaretech.com
Job Title: Ontologist/knowledge engineer
Location: New York, NY
Duration: Contract/ Full Time
We are searching for an Ontologist/knowledge engineer who is passionate about application of semantic technologies for delivering Nextgen solutions. You should be willing to work hand in hand with subject matter experts, product leaders, customers, and developers. You will need to have very strong modeling and semantic technology skills and their application in the delivery of production solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifying opportunities of semantic applications within Financial and Insurance domains
• Work with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to acquire and validate knowledge in client-consulting engagements
• Design comprehensive ontology models for various domains and processes to synthesize and arbitrate disparate views of a knowledge domain
• Work closely with system architects and developers to implement enterprise level semantic solutions
• Communicate and advocate the value of semantic knowledge models to different stakeholders
• Monitor trends in knowledge engineering that can apply to current / future solutions
• Understand and have a clear point-of-view on developing standards and practices in Semantic Modeling
Professional Skills and requirements
• MSc or PhD in Computer Science/ Information science or a closely related discipline. A banking background with extensive experience in modeling and applications will also be considered.
• 4+ years of experience using semantic web technologies,semantic modeling and ontology engineering using W3C standards (OWL, RDF, SPARQL,)
• Experience with using SPIN or any other semantic rule language
• Experience with various triple stores,graphs, document stores and other NoSQL data bases
• Comprehensive knowledge of FIBO, SKOS, Schema.org
• Extensive experience in creating production ready and enterprise level ontologies
• Ability to build and integrate models vertically and horizontally
• Expertise in Enterprise data governance, data quality assurance and data analysis
• Ability to function effectively in a complex, fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in eliciting domain models from subject matter experts
• Knowledge of any financial domain
• Knowledge of Natural language programming
• Experience in programming Python and/or Java for content or data preparation for knowledge modeling experiments
• Experience with data visualization tools & techniques.
Vikas Kumar inficare Technologies
Direct 703 652 6230