The Awakened Kingdom by N. K. Jemisin
2018-02-27 14:43:13 UTC
The Awakened Kingdom by N. K. Jemisin

https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/pick-a-star
Steve Coltrin
2018-03-01 01:44:49 UTC
begin fnord
***@panix.com (James Nicoll) writes:

> The Awakened Kingdom by N. K. Jemisin

This appears to not have a dead tree form - Baker & Taylor says 'cancelled
by publisher'. Money on the table, guys...

--
Steve Coltrin ***@omcl.org Google Groups killfiled here
"A group known as the League of Human Dignity helped arrange for Deuel
- Associated Press
Dan Tilque
2018-03-06 03:16:14 UTC
Steve Coltrin wrote:
> begin fnord
> ***@panix.com (James Nicoll) writes:
>
>> The Awakened Kingdom by N. K. Jemisin
>
> This appears to not have a dead tree form - Baker & Taylor says 'cancelled
> by publisher'. Money on the table, guys...

Actually, it does. But only in a compilation with the first three books
of the series. I've seen it in the book store, but refuse to buy it for
just the one story.

--
Dan Tilque