Two items from Locus
2017-04-13 05:02:43 UTC
Good, maybe: Captain Future is coming back

Bad: Bernie Wrightson has passed
2017-04-13 13:30:00 UTC
Good, maybe: Captain Future is coming back
Bad: Bernie Wrightson has passed
So has Edmond Hamilton, back in 1977; so who's planning to do
Captain Future?
2017-04-13 14:35:46 UTC
Good, maybe: Captain Future is coming back
Bad: Bernie Wrightson has passed
So has Edmond Hamilton, back in 1977; so who's planning to do
Captain Future?
Allen Steele _Avengers of the Moon_ (Tor)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L7B9V7S

Authorized by the Hamilton estate, though I'm surprised they actually owned
the rights -- I always thought CF was a house property.

Apparently Steele did a "meta" take on CF some years ago as well.
2017-04-13 14:40:11 UTC
Good, maybe: Captain Future is coming back
Bad: Bernie Wrightson has passed
So has Edmond Hamilton, back in 1977; so who's planning to do
Captain Future?
Allen Steele _Avengers of the Moon_ (Tor)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L7B9V7S
Authorized by the Hamilton estate, though I'm surprised they actually owned
the rights -- I always thought CF was a house property.
Apparently Steele did a "meta" take on CF some years ago as well.
Well, that's nice. I enjoyed CF back in the day, though you have
to read them with tongue planted firmly in cheek.
2017-04-13 18:52:58 UTC
Good, maybe: Captain Future is coming back
Bad: Bernie Wrightson has passed
So has Edmond Hamilton, back in 1977; so who's planning to do
Captain Future?
Allen Steele _Avengers of the Moon_ (Tor)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L7B9V7S
Authorized by the Hamilton estate, though I'm surprised they actually owned
the rights -- I always thought CF was a house property.
Apparently Steele did a "meta" take on CF some years ago as well.
Well, that's nice. I enjoyed CF back in the day, though you have
to read them with tongue planted firmly in cheek.
Has anyone else noticed the prominent, framed
"Captain Future" poster just inside the door
of "Leonard and Sheldon's apartment" on the
Big Bang Theory?

This one:

http://heykidscomics.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Future

2017-04-13 20:38:50 UTC
Good, maybe: Captain Future is coming back
Bad: Bernie Wrightson has passed
So has Edmond Hamilton, back in 1977; so who's planning to do
Captain Future?
Allen Steele _Avengers of the Moon_ (Tor)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L7B9V7S
Authorized by the Hamilton estate, though I'm surprised they actually owned
the rights -- I always thought CF was a house property.
Apparently Steele did a "meta" take on CF some years ago as well.
Well, that's nice. I enjoyed CF back in the day, though you have
to read them with tongue planted firmly in cheek.
Has anyone else noticed the prominent, framed
"Captain Future" poster just inside the door
of "Leonard and Sheldon's apartment" on the
Big Bang Theory?
http://heykidscomics.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Future
Kevin R
I like that. Wish they had used the pulp covers on the
paperbacks.

Where's Simon Wright though? First issue, ought to have everyone..