Caltech Professor of Planetary Astronomy Mike Brown
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2017-04-05 17:16:11 UTC
Proposed Ninth Planet[edit]
In January 2016, Brown and fellow Caltech astronomer, Konstantin Batygin, *proposed* the existence of Planet Nine,
a major planet between the size of Earth and Neptune.[8] The two astronomers gave a recorded interview in which they
described their method and reasoning for *proposing* Planet 9 on January 20, 2016.[9]

Other work[edit]
In 2010 Brown published a memoir of his discoveries and surrounding family life, How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming.

Now, this guy

Caltech Professor of Planetary Astronomy Mike Brown

is strange to me...

It appears to me some kind of...obbession with planets with the number...9.

youknowatimean? youknowatimean? youknowatimean?

The question I have is...Who really killed Pluto? Who really murdered Pluto??

in 2006:

"Whoa! Pluto's dead," said astronomer Mike Brown, of the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, as he
watched a Webcast of the vote. "There are finally, officially, eight planets in the solar system."

Did Mike Brown voted, Yes or No?

That is the Key here...if Mike Brown *didn't vote, he did not kill Pluto. If he did voted to kill Pluto, then
he killed Pluto.

So the question is, Was Mike Brown one of the voters who removed Pluto wiped from the map?

Now, Mike Brown was in Pasadena California watching for hours the Webcast vote in Prague.

So, it appears to me...he didn't voted.

Something strange is going on here....

there is more to this than meets the eye..

My analysis is, Mike Brown said he discovered a 10th planet, Xena.

Praque (IUA)The International Astronomical Union said "Fuck you, you didn't discovered anything!"

then Mike Brown said, "Fuck you motherfuckers, I'll find another BIGGER planet!!!"

This is not Science, this is personal.

The Starmaker

Mike Brown is going to spend the rest of his life trying to kick the IUA ass.

then he writes a book: How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming.

His next book? How I Killed IUA and Why It they Had It Coming.
The Starmaker
2017-04-06 07:03:03 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
it appears to me Mike Brown was never a member of the IUA...

don't you have to be a member FIRST of the IUA to discover planets??

you gotta pay the piper..
The Starmaker
2017-04-06 16:31:53 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
wait a minute, Wait a Minute, WAIT A MINUTE!!!! You guys don't actually believe this

"existence of Planet Nine a major planet between the size of Earth and Neptune."

You guys don't actually believe this, DO YOU????

I'm FLABBERGASTED!!!!

(...and besides, it would be just another Red surface planet, certaintly not blue or green)

there are no other....Colors.

(okay, I'll throw in a Pink one for you fags.)
The Starmaker
2017-04-06 19:16:42 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Come on, you know the game...the guy Mike Brown got turned down of his XENA planet discovery..so he got Mad!

You know how these guys in the 'scientific community' are....

they get mad, they build bombs for payback.

Look at the sci.physics newsgroup...

seems someone got...mad.

What does he do? Bombs the newsgroup...

Bombs away.