Amazing Stories Kickstarter in Last Two Weeks - WE NEED YOU!
k***@gmail.com
2018-03-24 21:26:33 UTC
(forgive me if I'm off-topic, this will be my only post on this)

Amazing has been bringing you daily content since 2012 as well as having published three free issues of Amazing Stories online.

Now we're asking for your help to bring back the print edition of the Amazing Stories magazine. Please visit our Kickstarter page and make your donation to restart the world's original Science Fiction and Fantasy magazine. Just $10 will bring you a full year of Amazing Stories to your email. We’ve already lined up the following writers; Kameron Hurley, Paul Levinson, Dave Creek, Shirley Meier, Drew Hayden Taylor, Robert Silverberg, and Allen Steele.

If just two percent of you, seriously just TWO PERCENT, contribute $10 - that will push us over the top!

We're talking top-notch science fiction from some of the biggest authors around and great art with every story!

Sign up now!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1898637184/the-return-of-amazing-stories-magazine
J. Clarke
2018-03-24 23:58:52 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
[...]
I backed it for 20. I note that the average donation has been around
50.
Kermit Woodall
2018-03-31 19:43:41 UTC
Thanks!