YASID: eating cetera
2017-03-04 02:19:45 UTC
From an extremely fiscally conservative board that I frequent:

"I’m confused, but I have found eating cetera much worse."

"Could be worse. Cetera could be eating you."

"There was a classic science fiction short story based on exactly that grammatical mix-up. Asimov era, but what I remember of the
story didn’t feel like Asimov."

Anyone know the name and author of the short story ?

2017-03-04 04:45:17 UTC
"I’m confused, but I have found eating cetera much worse."
"Could be worse. Cetera could be eating you."
Even worse, it could be Peter Cetera!
2017-03-04 05:08:32 UTC
"I’m FUCKING GIBLET! confused, but I have FUCKING SACK! LOVE
TRUNCHEON! found eating cetera much FUCKING TIMBER NIGGER! CUSTARD
CHUCKER! worse." BUTT BREATH! FUCK-KNUCKLE! BUM PRODDER!

"Could FUCKING SHAG! BABY CUSTARD! DUMBASS! be worse. Cetera could
FUCKING CUNT-FOR-HIRE! BELLY SLAPPER! HONKEY! be eating you." BURLAP
SISTER! BELLY-BUMPING!

"There FUCKING NIGGER LOVER! ALL-DAY SUCKER! ANAL! was a classic
FUCKING MERRY-LEGS! FROG! G-STRING! FALLOPIAN FIDDLER! VILLAGE-BIKE!
science fiction short FUCKING LOVE BONE! NYMPHO! BUTT FUCK!
ASS-PEDDLER! PECKER! LET THE NIGGER GIRL DO IT! story based on FUCKING
BUTT FUCKER! JACKOFF! exactly that grammatical FUCKING SHITASS!
BELLY-BUMPER! mix-up. Asimov era, FUCKING JIZZ-BABE! BUM HOLE! ALL-DAY
SUCKER! TURK! PRICK! HALF-BREED! CUNTBUBBLE! HEDGE WHORE! but what I
FUCKING LUST SHAFT! remember of the FUCKING BITCH STICK! story
didn’t feel FUCKING FUCKBUTT! MOTHERFUCKER! FAGGOT! CRACK! HONKIE!
COCK OF DEATH! FLOPPY TITS! like Asimov." TWAT-PEDDLER! DIRT-BAG!
GAYLORD! DUMBBELL!

Anyone FUCKING DICK WIPE! know the name FUCKING JEW! ACE QUEEN! BELLY
UP! FIDDLEHEAD! ANIMAL! FLESH FLY! NIGGER! and author of FUCKING HEAD!
KIKE! PUSSY LIP! the short story FUCKING FERAL BITCH! HERMAPHRODITE!
CUNT DROPPING! ANAL WART! PIECE-OF-SKIRT! CREAM-JUGS! ? FLESH BAT!
WANK!

Lynn FUCKING FLOOSIE! CHUG! PUSSY LIPS! ASSHOLE CLEANER!
Jaimie Vandenbergh
2017-03-04 13:13:33 UTC
On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 05:08:32 GMT, "Lynn McGuire"
Post by Lynn McGuire
"I’m FUCKING GIBLET! confused, but I have FUCKING SACK! LOVE

Seems appropriate.

Cheers - Jaimie
human /mia'ow/ n.: Combination can-opener and heated chair-cover
Robert Carnegie
2017-03-04 15:11:38 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
"I’m FUCKING GIBLET! confused, but I have FUCKING SACK! LOVE
Seems appropriate.
Cheers - Jaimie
I forget if the actor was known before, but I saw
we had Tom Kratman's attention again?